Eottokhae?

As Long As I Have You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oppa... How do I look?”, asked Ji Hyo who just finished put on her wedding dress. Jong Kook was in awe and couldn’t stop himself to look at his soon to be wife.

“Yah! Jong Kook-ah, close your mouth. You’re gonna drool at this rate,” his mom couldn’t help but chuckle. Jong Kook smiled sheepishly.

“You’re the most beautiful bride in this world, Ji Hyo-ya,” he walked nearer to plant a kiss on her lips.

“Aigoo, this two. Yah! We’re still here,” Ji Hyo’s mom couldn’t believe her eyes. The two lovers blushed in embarrassment.

“It’s your fault, Oppa.”

“But you sure like it, don’t you?” They all chuckled.

The couple and their moms went for lunch in Banyan Tree. They were so excited since the day’s nearer. Jong Kook could imagine himself waiting for his bride in the altar. Then, Ji hyo in magnificent dress would walk down the aisle. Then they’ll say their vow to each others. Now, he’s greening ear to ear.

“Aigoo, nae adeul. Can’t stop smiling, huh?”

“Hehe... I just can’t wait for the day, eomma..”, then he took Ji Hyo’s hand to kiss it.

“Aigoo”, the moms kept on tease them despite on so much affection they showed to each other long before this.

Jong Kook drove their moms to Ji Hyo’s house since they kept on insisting to spend more time with each other while Jong Kook and Ji Hyo needed to go to JTBC to have some meetings.

“Oppa, what will you do for your special week?”

“Ummm, can’t I just say it’s a surprise?”

“Urgh! I even told you mine.” Ji Hyo huffed in displeasure.

“Hahaha, it’s not like I don’t want to share. It just, ummm... I think it would be better to keep it myself.”

“Keure.”

“Don’t be mad, Love. Let’s meet them and go home after this.” Ji Hyo just nodded her head.

Ji Hyo’s special episode was about hiking. They went to a snowy mountain where they needed to be tied with a rope. Jong Kook showed his affection toward his woman openly not caring that the cameras were rolling. The editor wasn’t mean this time. They did help the two birds to reveal their closeness.  At first, they went to see lamb. Ji Hyo was so happy to see them and shouted to her man excitedly.

“Oppa!! Oppa!! Look!! Whoaaa, they’re so cute.”  Ji Hyo dragged the men in rope earning groans from the men.

“Yah! Slowly!”, said Haha almost cursing.

“Whoa! Ji Hyo ya, be careful,” said Suk Jin.

“Yah! Jong Kook-ah, say something!” Jae Suk desperately pleaded the tiger to control his woman.

“Wae?”, Jong Kook , on the other side, just enjoy the view and  be all happy face since his woman was also happy. Not caring much of his hyungs and dongsaengs complains, he just walked and enjoyed the filming made the other male casts agape.

They were asked to make all the lambs back to the farm. They were running here and there to lead the lambs. When most of the lambs were already inside, Ji Hyo was about to give them food, since it was slippery, Jong Kook held her waist to keep her steady. It was short of back hug and wasn’t escaped from camera lens and their shippers when they watched it. The two couldn’t really be separated for the whole filming and they would be so carefree for that.

“You look happy today,” said Jong Kook when he drove her to her apartment after the filming ended.

“So happy to be exact,” Jong Kook chuckled.

“And I am happier to see you happy.” He held her hand and kissed it lovingly.

“Saranghae, Oppa.” She kissed his cheek. This never failed to make him blush like teenager.

“Oppa, you’re blushing. Kyeopta!” She pinched his cheek.

“Oppa’s driving Ji Hyo-ya, and you should be thankful for that. Or else, I’m gonna tickle you until you beg for mercy.”

“Hahaha, ara.” She hugged his arm and leaned on his shoulder.

“Sing me a song Oppa, anything.”

“Araseo. Just rest, love.” Jong Kook turned his focus on the road and started singing a song for his lover. Once in a while he kissed her head. After an hour driving, they’ve arrived in Ji Hyo’s apartment. Looking at her peaceful face made him have no heart to wake her up. He kissed her forehead lovingly and shifted the seat position so she would feel more comfortable.

“I thought you will carry me, Oppa,”

“Aigoo, I thought you are asleep.”

“He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter