The Day We Met

As Long As I Have You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jong Kook was in the middle of gym session with Kwang Soo when he realized that his phone was off.  He was about to call Gapjin to check his schedule.

“Hyung, have you called nuna? She called me to look for you this morning, I just remember now. She sounds worried. Are you both okay?”

“Ah, I just realized my phone was off may be since last night. I just got it recharged.”

“Ah, no wonder. I’ll go to convenient store first. Do you need anything?”

“I’m fine. Thanks anyway.”

Ji Hyo was on her way to the gym where Jong kook and Kwang Soo at. Luckily the gym was not that crowded. She tried to find her boyfriend and found him walking on a treadmill. Tears were filling her eyes. She steps on the treadmill to give him back hug.

“Oh, My God!” Jong Kook immediately stopped the machine. He heard the one hugged him was sobbing.

“Oppa... I thought I lost you. I’m so sorry. Don’t be mad. Don’t leave me.”

“Ji Hyo-ya...  ssshhh”  He turned to cage her in his arms. “I’m sorry, too. I’ve made you worried. My phone was off. I was a bit mad last night, I even thought you love him and I was tired, too. Maybe that’s why I was thinking stupid things.  I’m sorry. I must be insane to leave you Ji Hyo-ya. I’m not mad, just.. um... super jealous? Ssssyyhhh. Mianhae.” He tightened his hug.

Ji Hyo broke the hug. “I’m just sad that I lost an Oppa. How do you think that I love him? Tsk! Do you even believe me?” Ji Hyo raised her voice.

“As I told you, I was not in my right mind. Seeing you cried endlessly over another man really hurts me. Mianhae. It’s not that I don’t believe you. I was just...”

“Let’s just forget that problem. You have to always remember that I love you, Kim Jong Kook, so much.”

“I love you much more, Cheon Song Im.” They both hugged again.

“Are we okay now, Oppa?”

“Were we not okay last night? You worried too much, Ji Hyo-ya.”

“It’s because I love you, pabo!” She hit his back.

“Ahhh! Arraseo. I love you too.”

“Ehemmm! What a scene I need to watch in this blissful morning. Ckckck. Just get a room, you two,” said Kwang Soo who just came.

“Shall we, Ji Hyo ya?”

“Yah!” They all laughed.

They went to Running Man filming next day with Black Pink as their guest. Jong Kook, Ji Hyo and Haha were in the same team. Jong Kook felt something off when he realized that the PD put them in the same group for couple of times. However he shook those negative feelings because he loves it. Ji Hyo and Jong Kook were so inseparable since the opening. They were having a mission called Q/A in 5 seconds where they suppose to answer opponent’s questions in 5 seconds. On their head, they would wear a hat designed with an upside bottle filled with water with 3 s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter