Her Worries

As Long As I Have You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the other day of Running Man filming. Jong Kook wasn’t feeling well. He was completely tired because of his tight schedule. Lately he was busy preparing concert for his group, TURBO. He also went back and forth to China for his new projects. He rarely spent his time with Ji Hyo now. He also felt bad since Ji Hyo sometimes needed to continue their preparation by herself. He had a call from her earlier morning as she new his condition, thanks to Gapjin who always report anything to her. She was worried sick when she knew about his condition, how wouldn’t she.

                Ji Hyo looked at her man worriedly. She clearly saw his tired eyes. She already asked him to rest, but he just too stubborn. He said he wanted to make everything perfect. She quickly ran to his side and dragged him to their waiting room.

“Jong Kook Hyung’s going to die.” Haha whispered to Kwang Soo.

“neh, Hyung. Do you see Noona? She was fummed, really mad and worried. She’s so scary.” Kwang Soo shrugged his shoulder in frightened.

“Be thankful that Ji Hyo didn’t hear you just now or else it’s you that are going to die, Kwang Soo-ya.”, said Jae Suk made everyone laughing.

                While the couple were sitting facing each other. Jong Kook didn’t dare to look at Ji Hyo’s eyes. He knew she was mad, but he knew that she worried him more. Ji Hyo folded her arms in front of her chest, trying to control her temper.

“Ji Hyo-ya, I....”

“Pabo! I’ve told you to get enough rest. Look at yourself now. How can you finish the filming if you’re in this condition? Huh? Answer me, Kim Jong Kook-ssi!” Tears were streaming down her face.

“Mianhae.” That’s all that he managed to say. He stood up to hug her, but she just ignored him and walked away. She went to Gapjin, his manager.

“Gapjin Oppa.... We need to talk.”

“Neh, Ji Hyo-ya.”

“I’ve told you to make sure he’s okay,, didn’t you? I know he’s stubborn, but you’re his manager for godness sake. I’m really disappointed, Oppa.”

“Mianhae Ji Hyo-ya. I’ll make sure to clear some of his schedule so he can rest.”

“You’d better to, Oppa.” She bowed and walked away since the filming will be started.

                Ji Hyo really wanted to be with her man, but since she’s still disappointed at him, she moved further from him. Fortunately, the theme of that day was just about having food. It was great, at least for the one man since he didn’t need to use his energy for any physical game like nametag ripping. Even though she’s still disapointed, Ji Hyo wanted to make sure that her man would always be safe and sound. She took some glances at him when they were in a restaurant that Kwang Soo recommend. She smiled because he ate a lot. When they walked back to their van to go to the next restaurant, she hold his hand and squized it as a sign that she’s no longer mad at him. He squized it back and mouthing “thank you”.

                After finishing their next food in another restaurants, they needed to go to Kwang Soo’s apartment. At that time, Jong Kook was feeling dizzy. Ji Hyo who walked beside him quickened her steps and put his arm on her shoulder to support him. There’s nothing could describe how happy he was at that time. Ji Hyo was surely a thoughtful girlfriend.

“Be careful, Oppa.” She tighten her hug on his waist.

“Gomawo, my lovely prin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter