Counting Days

As Long As I Have You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry, again, for the super lateness in writing this chapter. I was too caught up in my job lately.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

          Jong Kook, being a morning person, woke up first. As soon as he opened his eyes, a sight of his beautiful woman greeted him. She was still in her comfortable position, hugging his waist and snuggled close to his chest. He smiled and hugged her closer. How he wished that he’ll wake up in this condition every morning. Soon.

“Oppa, what are you doing? What time is it? Are you hungry?”, asked Ji Hyo while rubbing her eyes.

“I am, but I feel full when I see you. I hope I can always wake up in the morning seeing you in my arms like this. Ah, that must be great. “ He chuckled on the imagination. Ji Hyo smiled and kissed his forehead.

“I’d love to be in your arms too, Oppa. Wait for a bit more and we’ll get what we dream of. I’ll make you breakfast. Just sleep a bit more,” she held his hand and got up to make a simple breakfast for her lover.

“Omo! Oppa! You startled me. Why are you here? Didn’t I ask you to sleep more?” Ji Hyo was shocked to feel a pair of muscular arms hugging her from behind while she was preparing the ingredients.

“And let you doing this alone? Shiro! I wanna be with you, always.”

“How sweet, but this won’t be ready if you keep on hugging me tightly like this,” they giggled.

“Mianhae, I just miss you so much. We’re gonna be busy again after this, so I’d like to use this chance to show you how much I miss you,” said Jong Kook. When he was about to release his hug, Ji Hyo pulled her arms to hug her.

“I love you hugging me like this and I miss you too,” She tilted her head to give him morning kiss.

They cooked and had breakfast together. The filming would be start at 9 a.m, so they still had 2 hours to cuddle on her sofa. They watched TV with Ji Hyo lying on top of half Jong Kook’s body and he combed her hair with his big fingers. They could do that all day if they had nothing to do.

They went to the filming set using Jong Kook’s car. Gapjin were driving and their staffs were on the back seat of the car. The two of them were busy checking their preparation for their big day. They got through some emails reporting on the progress. They would discuss one over another, what’s too much and what’s lacking on it, then smiled like teenagers. Their staffs and managers were so happy to see them both.

Today’s theme was the continuation of yesterday filming. However, this time they would meet someone they loved dearly.

The first guest was Jae Suk’s old friend who became a famous actor after played a role in Descendants of The Sun. They shared their old memories, places they used to hang out, and some funny stuff that made them laughs out loud.  It was so refreshing for them since today race wouldn’t take too much physical strength compared to what they used to have.

Later on they met their second guest who was a former teacher of Ji Suk Jin back then when he was in High School. The members rode a van to a university to meet her. Ji Hyo and Jong kook talked to each other privately as the members gave them space since they needed to update each other progress regarding the wedding. They discussed about any possibilities that they wanted to change something since the day was nearing. When they arrived in the university,  Suk Jin needed to buy the students lunch. Being a couple, both of them work together on giving the food to the students.

The next destination was to meet Kwang Soo’s first love. The members kept on teasing the maknae about the possibility he would have a chance to be with his first love only to found that she had a husband already. Yet, they got to know the childhood memories of their tallest member. They proceed to the next guest who had been waiting for them in a building.

The mission continued until Ji Hyo got a chance to meet her friend from her acting class with Kim Soo Ro who was also a member of girls group that Kwang Soo adored during his military service and also happened to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter