Missing You

As Long As I Have You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They were doing the last filming for Kang Gary.  It was a hard thing for all members as one of them leaving. The gloomy atmosphere could be felt by everyone. They’ve been shared too many memories for the past six years. All of them felt hard to let Gary go. Being the only woman in the group, made Ji Hyo more sensitive than others. She was tearing a bit when she said her goodbye to Gary. Jong kook who stood beside his girlfriend couldn’t hold himself to console her. He tapped her back softly and held her hand for a moment to calm her. When the camera stopped rolling, Ji Hyo buried her face on his chest while Jong Kook hugged her and whispered soothing words on her ears. He said everything will be okay. Unknown to them there was a pair of eyes watching how intimate they were.

Jong Kook personally sent Ji Hyo to her parents’ house as she said she missed them. He hadn’t say a word since they entered his car which was a strange thing knowing how talkative he is. On the other side, Ji Hyo was still gloomy. Her eyes were red and wet from crying. She refused to look at him since she knew he would be upset because she cried over another man endlessly. Jong Kook didn’t know what to do or what to say. He did console her all day along, but she was still on the same mood. Does it affect her so much? Is Gary so important to her? What is she thinking now? Is it him? Jong Kook couldn’t help but feel jealous. Lots of questions popped after one another. Should I say something to her? But there’s no words came out from his mouth. He just focused on the road.

“Does it affect you so much? Does it hurt you so bad?” those were the first thing he said when they were in front of her parent’s house. She didn’t answer but starred on his eyes, looking for a hint of jealousy which was absolutely obvious.

“It hurts me, too Ji Hyo-ya. I know you’re sad, but crying for him a whole day along when I was also there with you.. It was just...” He sighed. Part of him understood her, yet another part yelled out of frustration. “Keure, take your time.” He said while getting off the car.

They arrived at her parents’ house at about midnight. Her parents were awake since they’ve informed them before. Ji Hyo pressed the bell while Jong Kook carried her luggage. The two were still in silent mode. The door opened and her mom welcome them in. They greeted the elders and hugged them.

“J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter