Chapter 2

When something bad turns into something good

You woke up coughing and with a sore throat. Yesterday you were in the cold weather for way too long and the crying didn’t help either. You looked around and at first you didn’t know where you were but then remembered Hoseok who helped you and your remembered everything that happened yesterday. You were so grateful for Hoseok, he was so nice to you. You were still coughing a lot and you decided to go to the kitchen to get some water. You drank some water and walked back to the couch. You tried to sleep again but it didn’t work. After maybe half an hour of trying to sleep again, someone suddenly walked out of one of the rooms. It was Namjoon. He didn’t even see you and walked to one of the other room. you heard Namjoon wake them up and some sleepy groans of the ones in the room, he then walked out of the room again and walked to the last one. You heard the same wake up and same sleepy groans as in the other room. he walked out of the room again and only then he saw you.. “Oh sorry Milia, I forgot you were here, sorry for waking you. How did you sleep?” “good morning to you too, it’s okay I was already awake. I didn’t really sleep well, I’m not feeling so well today, you?”

“ah, I slept okay.. we will see what we can do for you today! Maybe Hoseok can stay with you, we only have practice!” “no no, that’s not necessary! I can go somewhere else again.” You said. “We will talk about it at breakfast, first I need to go get ready, see you in a while” he then left you again and walked back to his room.

 

After a couple of minutes you saw sleepy boys get out of their rooms and one after another go to the bathroom to wash up and return to their rooms to get ready. The first one to exit his room fully dressed was Jin. “Oh hey Milia, I need to make breakfast for the boys, would you like to help?” “yes sure, I’m still wearing a pajama though” “oh it’s okay, when we are all done you can go to sleep again because it’s still early” you decided to help Jin in making breakfast for everyone.

You walked to the kitchen, but on the way there you got a coughing fit. “oh that right, Namjoon told us you weren’t feeling well. Wait here I will get some medicines for you” he rushed to the bathroom and came back with all kind of medicine. First for aches in my body and head, then cough drop he feed me and last some candy to help your sore throat. “thank you so much Jin, you are all so nice I can’t thank you all too much” you two walked to the kitchen and the first thing he did was give you a glass of water and some tissues. You drank some of the water and blew your nose with the tissues. After that you cleaned your hands with soap. “so what can I help you with?” “here can you cut these?” he handed you some vegetables and you started cutting them.

 

you and Jin made a stew with some side dishes and started preparing the table. While you were cooking, once in a while one of the members walked in to either steal some food or ask Jin where something was. You quickly noticed Jin was really the mom of the boys. He cooked for them, cleaned and all of them asked him where everything was. When you were finished putting everything on the table, one by one all the boys came out of their rooms all dressed up for dance and vocal practice later. When everyone was there we started eating. You didn’t eat that much because you weren’t feeling well. Hoseok, who were sitting opposite of you noticed, he looked and you and then started talking. “So what do we do with Milia? We can’t just leave her or send her away. She is sick so we need to take care of her” he looked up at Namjoon and the rest did the same. They all expected him the say something because well he is the leader after all. “uhm, Hoseok you already know the dance right and you don’t have other practice so maybe it’s best you stay with her, I will inform Manager-nim so he knows” Namjoon said really leader like. “yes I know the dance, so I will stay with her” Hoseok said laughing at you. “NO, no one has to stay with me. I will just get all my stuff again and go somewhere else. You don’t need to change your schedule for me!” Jin, Namjoon and Hoseok said all at the same time no, “you are sick and you will stay with us until you feel better” Jin said with a motherly tone and you didn’t dare to say anything anymore.

 

After all of you finished eating, you and Hoseok promised to do the dishes and the rest left for practice. Namjoon already called their manager and he said it was no problem because Hoseok already knew the dance. You and Hoseok brought all the dishes to the kitchen. “here I will do the dishes, you go and shower! I put some clean clothes and a clean towel in the bathroom for you. I had some underwear from my sister here so if you don’t mind you can wear that. I also put some clothes from myself because I’m almost the smallest” Hoseok pushed you out of the kitchen and in the direction of the bathroom. “But I can help you first” you turned around. “no, I insist you are sick by the way. So go now”

Eventually you walked in the bathroom and locked it behind you. Omg Hoseok is so sweet, he is like an angel to me. You thought. You undressed yourself and stepped in the shower, first it was a little cold but then it became really nice. After washing your hair and body, you stood in the shower just for a little longer to enjoy the warm water. You stood there for a long time but then you started thinking about what happened yesterday with your now ex-boyfriend. You didn’t even notice you were crying really loud and the tears were falling and falling. You were so sad, but also mad and you didn’t want to have anything to do with him anymore.

“Don’t cry cutie, he is not worth it” you heard a voice from behind the door. You turned out the shower. “Hoseok was that you?” you asked because you didn’t know if it was in your head or real life. “yes it’s me, I walked past the bathroom and heard you cry, so stop crying, dress yourself and come out” He asked you. “yes, give me a couple minutes and I will come” you answered and wrapped the towel around you.

 

After a few minutes you were done and went to the living room. you saw Hoseok sitting on the couch playing games on his phone. When you walked in he looked up to you. You were wearing his clothes and also decided to wear the underwear of his sister because it was new, the ticket was still on it. “you look even cuter in my clothes, how are you feeling? Did the medicines help a little?” he asked looked you up and down. The clothes you were wearing were a little big, but it kind of fits you. “yes the medicine and shower really helped” you smiled. “are you tired? I heard you coughing all night” “yeah maybe I’m a little tired” “come” he pulled you out of the living room into his own room he shared with Jimin and V. “I just cleaned my bedsheet a couple days okay, so if you don’t mind you can sleep in my bed” he pushed you to one of the beds and walked to the window to close the curtains. First you doubted if you wanted to sleep but when you landed on the bed it was so soft and you felt the tired come over you. “It’s all okay, thank you so much, I can’t thank you enough” “Sleep, I will make you food when you wake up, I will be in the living room, so when you need me you know how to find me” he walked away and you laid on the bed. It was so soft and it smelled like Hoseok you assumed. Wow he smells so nice, even though it is his bed it smells so sweet, like him. You drifted to dreamland really fast.

 

When you were asleep:

Hoseok was really bored because he had nothing to do, and he couldn’t play the music too hard because you were sleeping.

He decided to look if you were sleeping or if you needed anything. When he came in the room you were fast asleep, lightly snoring because you had a stuffy nose.

He walked to the side of the bed, squatted down and looked at you sleeping.

She is so cute, her boyfriend is such an for cheating on such a nice girl like Milia. He wanted to walk away, but you grabbed his arm in your sleep. He turned around again but saw you were still sleeping. He walked back to the bed and sat on one of the sides where was space enough. He caressed your cheek and did that for a while. When you finally released his arm, he kissed your forehead and went to the kitchen to cook lunch for you.

 

You woke up smelling delicious food. You were feeling much better although you still had a cold, but that wasn’t that bad. You stood up and walked to the kitchen. When you walked in the kitchen you saw Hoseok making a soup. “Good evening, did I sleep long?” he jumped a little because he didn’t know you were up but turned around and smiled at you. “Good evening, no not that long, how did you sleep? I’m making a soup my grandma always made for me when I was sick” He said. “I slept amazing, thank you. Oeh that must be delicious” you smiled at him and walk to the counter to lean on it. “I’m almost done now, so go sit on the couch I will be right there” “okay be careful”. You walked to the couch and set down. Few minutes later Hoseok came in with a tray with the soup and water. He gave you one of the bowls with soup and a spoon. You both ate in silent. The food was amazing and you really needed something like this.

 

The rest of the day was really perfect, just what you needed. Hoseok and you talked for the whole day and you really started to get to know him better. You played some silly games on the Xbox and then you two danced to all sorts of music. You felt so much better now. Hoseok was so sweet and caring for you, you forgot everything around you for a day and only though about now. The rest of the boys came back later that evening with dinner and you ate well. After dinner you decided to head home. You promised all of them you should be careful and you would teach your ex a lesson. You exchanged phone numbers and said you would contact them about what happened with me and my ex and that you should keep contact with them.

You hugged all of them and Hoseok walked you to the door. “I really enjoyed today” he said little blushing. “me too, I enjoyed it too. Thank you so much for taking care of me. I will text you soon” you hugged him and went out of the door.