Chapter 1

When something bad turns into something good

When you finally were free from work you received a text message:

Bao Zi <3

 

Come to ‘our’ park when you get this message!

Xx yours

 

Sent 3 minutes ago

 

You smiled and went to the subway station to go to the park.

When you arrived you already saw Xiumin sitting on the swings, when he saw you he ran up to you. You smiled and ran to him too, you jumped in his arms and you hugged each other tightly. “I missed you” he said “I missed you too, a lot, so when did you came back from China? I thought you would be gone for another 2 weeks” you smiled. “promotion ended earlier so I could go home” he kissed you. He pulled away “I bought something for you” he opened his bag and pulled out a box, when you opened it, there was a beautiful necklace inside. “waah it’s so beautiful, thank you so much darling” you hugged him and he put the necklace around your neck.

 

The rest of the day was perfect, you talked in the park for a while, then ate dinner at a fancy restaurant. You went to your apartment and the rest of the night was also amazing. He would stay for 2 months because then he had to go back to China to promote again but you didn’t mind because you could just enjoy the time with him when he was here.

 

 

5 weeks later

 

you could get of work earlier because you finished all the work you could do today. You worked at a business company as a secretary for one of the CEOs, he said that he was going on a trip for the weekend so he told you to go home early because he didn’t have any work for you to do. You decided to go home straight to surprise Xiumin who had a day off of practice. You got on the bus and went home.

 

When you opened the door of your apartment and heard strange noises coming from your bedroom. When you opened the bedroom door you saw Xiumin with another girl on the bed. You were so shocked and froze where you stood. He finally noticed you “Milia, this isn’t what it looks like Milia, stop don’t go” he was getting of the bed and walking to you. At that moment you came back to your senses “YOU JERK, I THOUGHT YOU WERE DIFFERT BUT NO, YOU ARE JUST THE SAME AS EVERY OTHER MAN! I DON’T WANT TO SEE YOU EVER AGAIN!” you turned around and started walking out of your apartment. “MILIA DON’T GO, I’M NOT LIKE OTHERS, COME BACK DON’T LEAVE ME” he yelled and ran after you. You cried but kept running and running. He stopped following you after you left the apartment but you still kept running. You finally stopped when you could run anymore of exhaustion and you thought you would die. You sat on a bench that you passed by. You could stop crying, why did he do this to me? I should have thought better from an idol. I shouldn’t have trusted him and I shouldn’t have fallen so deeply in love with him.

 

You cried for a couple hours and when the tears were gone you looked up and you didn’t know where you were. You ran so long that you weren’t in your neighborhood anymore and you were lost now. You didn’t recognize anything and now you were feeling even worse. You thought it was better to just walk somewhere and ask around for directions. You ended up in a street with a lot of shops and places to eat. You felt hungry so you decided to go eat something. you went to one of the restaurants and ordered some food. After you eat you felt a little better. When you were eating you were thinking in yourself. Why would I be so sad about that bastard that didn’t even care about me? I’m better off without right? But still we dated for so long and he was so amazing for me. Okay I just need to sleep a couple days about it.

So now you finished your food you were blank. Where did you go from now? You shared your apartment with Xiumin and you were not going back until you cleared your mind. You decided to take a walk again, because you didn’t have something else to do anyways. You payed your food and went out of the restaurant. You looked around, uhm where should I go now? I need to find a place to sleep I guess. You turned left and just started walking. After a couple blocks there was a little playground for kids, so you decided to go and sit on a swing there.

You started thinking back about the good times you had with Xiumin and then remembered what happen earlier this day and you started crying again. Why does these things happen to me? I haven’t been that bad.. you think you live in a dream world because you are in a relationship with a Kpop idol but it turns out to be a nightmare. You were so deep in your thoughts and your eyes were blurry for all the crying that you didn’t even notice a boy sit next to you.

 

“don’t cry cutie, it’s going to be alright” the boy said out of nowhere and you almost fell from the swing because you didn’t know anyone was even there. He caught you just in time and he put you on the swing again. “oh thank you, but who are you and how did you come her? Are you an imaginary person?” you asked but still didn’t look at his face because you were ashamed that you almost fell and because of your puffy red eyes. “No, I just walked up to you but you didn’t notice me, I live in this neighborhood and I always come here to relax”.

“oh do I need to leave for you to be alone? And I still don’t know who you are” you said. “no you can stay, you are cute. You don’t recognize me?”.

When you finally dared to look up you saw a beautiful boy, but you recognized him from somewhere, but you couldn’t think about where you knew him from. “I recognize you but I don’t know where from… I’m sorry but what is your name?” “It’s okay, my name is Hoseok but you would probably know me as J-hope from Bangtan Sonyeondan the Kpop group. But what is your name cutie?”

“oh now I know you, I’m Milia by the way” “that is such a cute name, fits you perfect” .

The conversation was getting silent again.

 

After a couple minutes Hoseok started talking again: “so.. why were you crying and why are you here? Because I have never seen you before..”

You doubted if you should tell him, but well he was nice to you and if you would tell it, it would help you get over it and think about a solution. “well, I saw my boyfriend, now ex-boyfriend cheat on me with another girl. Then I ran out of the house and didn’t stop running until I couldn’t run anymore. When I stopped running I was lost and that’s why I’m here.” “what a jerk he is! For cheating on such a nice girl like you, but where do you live then?”

“I live a couple kilometers from here but I’m not going home, I live together with that jerk and I don’t want to go there now, I’m not ready for that” “do you have a place to stay then Milia?” “no, maybe I can go to a friend of me but I have no idea where I am now.” “maybe it’s kind of weird for you, but I live just a block away and you can stay in my apartment tonight? I have a big couch where you can sleep on.” He asked with concerned eyes.

Can I trust him? He is a kpop idol after all and you know what happened when you trusted one. But he is different than Xiumin. I think I can just rest at his house for tonight right? I have nowhere to go otherwise.

“You aren’t some weird ert right? Can I trust you?” “of course not, you can trust me. But I have to warn you, I live with the boys from bts in one apartment so 7 people and some of them are erts but I will protect you from them” he started laughing really hard. “are they really erts? And how can you live with so many people in one apartment?” “No, all of them are really nice you would love them! We are used to it, we have dunk beds and the whole apartment is full with stuff but we like it like that” “uhm okay I will come with you, but you have to promise me you aren’t a ert and you will protect me” “of course pinky promise”

You pinky promised and then stood up. “let’s go then, it isn’t far from here” he said

 

You walked and talked with Hoseok about a lot of things, he was very open hearted and he loved to talk. You guys talked liked you were friends for years and it was the first time you felt a little better that day. Even if the walk was short you got to know him very well and he got to know you too. “so we are here” he pointed at a big apartment complex. “ah okay” you started walking slower and you were getting more nervous as you walked. It was weird to just go to an apartment full of boys you didn’t even know, but you didn’t have any other option and you trusted Hoseok a little. He saw you were nervous and put his arm around your shoulder. “it’s okay don’t be nervous. Most of the boys are quite normal, Taehyung is not from this planet so don’t mind him and Yoongi can be a grumpy grandpa but they are amazing once you get to know them” he started laughing again and you also laughed a little because of how he described his own friends.

You walked into the building and went up to the elevator. Hoseok pushed the bottom for the 10th floor and the doors closed. You arrived and Hoseok walked up to one of the apartment doors. He opened the door and invited you in. you stepped in and you were greeted by a lot of men shoes, the whole hallway was full of shoes. “wait here please, I will first look if everyone has clothing on” he laughed awkwardly and went in the house. You heard him yell: “Boys, come to the living room and please wear clothes we have a guest” you heard voices and stumbling in rooms.one of the voices said: “ you don’t got us a puppy again right? We already have Tae so we have enough work on him” another voice said: “Yah I’m also human” haha that probably is Tae. “No, the park where I always go there was a cute girl and she was crying and she didn’t have a place to go so I brought her here, I will get her now because everyone has clothes on.” You heard him walk up to you and he pulled you by your arm with him. When you walked into the living room you were greeting by 12 curious eyes. “this is Milia guys, be nice to her. She will stay here for tonight” Hoseok said. “wow she really is cute hyung” one of the boys said and the others agreed. “so this are the boys” Hoseok said “the blue haired one is Yoongi, the pink haired one is Namjoon our leader, The tall one there is Jin, the short one Jimin, that crazy boy over there is Taehyung and this is our Golden Maknae Jungkook”

“It’s nice to meet you all” you said shy and bowed down. You got showered with questions by everyone about you and why you cried. “Yah, you are scaring her. She will tell you when she is ready for it, leave her alone now” Hoseok stood in front of you. “It’s okay, I can answer some questions for you, I think you all deserve that for letting me stay here” you said not very loud. “thank you, go sit on the couch dear, do you want anything to drink or eat?” Jin said. “yes please, if you have anything, it doesn’t matter what” Hoseok pushed you to the couch and Jin walked to what probably would be the kitchen. All the others gathered around you on the couch, and on the floor on the other side of the little coffee table. It was silent but a couple minutes later Jin came back with a tray with 8 cups of thee and put them down on the table. He walked to the kitchen again and came back with all kinds of food.

You eat somethings and sipped on your thee. The others did the same and after a couple minutes eating you decided to talk again. “so.. the reason I was crying in the park was because I saw my now ex-boyfriend cheat on my with another girl and then I ran away and came to the park because I was lost, what do you want to know more?” “what a jerk” all of the boys said in Unisom. You giggled about that. “why can’t you go home then?” Taehyung said. “that such a dumb question, it’s logic” Yoongi said. “because I live in the same house as that jerk and I don’t want to go home yet” you still answered him. “where do you live? We can go there and beat him up for treating you like this” Namjoon said angry. The others all agreed to beat him up for this. “No, don’t do that! You will make it worse and I just don’t want anything to do with him anymore and if you know who he is, you would be able to hold it back anymore” You said quick because you really didn’t want them to beat him up. “if anyone had the right to beat him up it is me and not you” you said laughing. You always been very strong and you boxed for 8 years when you were younger. They all started laughing and the mood lighted up.

 

You all talked really long to get to know each other. You also talked about a lot of others things and it was getting late. You were happier now because it looked like these boys really cared for you. You were yawning and everyone laughed. “are you tired cutie?” Hoseok asked. “a little” “I will make the boys go away and I will get you some things. He send the boys to their rooms, then he walked into another room and got you some blankets and a pillow and a shirt and shorts to sleep in. “here, sorry this is all we got, the shirt and shorts would be too big but we don’t have woman clothing here. You can also sleep in my bed then I will sleep on the couch” “no it’s okay, this is more I could ever dream of! Thank you so muck Hoseok” “just go to that room if you need anything” he pointed at one of the doors, the room he shared with V and Jimin.

“okay thank you for everything, sweet dreams Hoseok” “Goodnight Milia”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

yup, my first chapter. this ff will have short chapters but won't be a really long story because first I wanted to make it a one-shot .

Hope you enjoy it!

Please subsribe and comment!! that would make me really happy