Chapter 3

When something bad turns into something good

First you wanted to go to a friend’s house but decided to first go to your own house to get some stuff. When you opened the door you first thought no one was there, but when you walked into the living room you saw Xiumin sitting on the couch. He looked up and when he saw you he immediately stood up and started to walk to you. You halted him. “stop, don’t come closer to me you jerk” “Milia, don’t be like this, it wasn’t my fault, that girl was all over me. It was one time. Please trust me”

“why would I trust you if you even let that girl, who you say was the one who started, in our apartment and you were the one on top of her.” “it was one time”

“yes, one time too much” you were getting mad now but also sad when you though back about your relationship. “But I love you! You are the only one for me, please don’t leave me” he had tears in his eyes, you too had tears in your eyes but you couldn’t stop thinking about the girl you saw him with. “NO, I can’t do it anymore, you ed it up and I don’t want to have anything to do with you anymore. I will get some of my stuff now and later this week I will take the rest.” You walked to your bedroom and when you walked in you thought back again to that time. You started crying now but still kept going. You got a suitcase and filled it with clothes and other necessaries.

When you walked back to the living room, you saw Xiumin still standing there like a robot. “I’m leaving, I hope you can have a happy life and I hope you won’t bother me.” You walked to the hall and put some extra shoes in a bag and then went out.

When you walked away you started crying really hard, even though you really didn’t want to be with that jerk anymore, he was the one who made your life better for a long time. He was always there and you two were so happy together. But now when you think about him you only see the scene in front of your eyes of him with that girl. You walked to a bench next to the waterside. Your hand went up to your necklace and you broke it of your neck and threw it in the water. It felt good to do that. You decided to text Hoseok.

 

From: Me

To: Hoseok-ah

 

I met my ex today…

 

That was all you texted him but after not even a minute you got a call.

 

“hello?”

“Yes hey it’s me Hoseok, so what happened?”

“he was in my house when I went there to get my stuff, I yelled at him, got my stuff and went out”

“so how do you feel now?”

“a little relieved but my heart hurts really bad Hoseok”

“It’s going to be okay cutie, so where are you going now? Do you have a new apartment yet?”

“I will go to a friend’s house soon, but I don’t have a new apartment yet.”

“in our apartment complex there is one who is free, do you want it? I can arrange something for you.”

“thank you, I will think about it for a while okay? I will text you when I’m at my friend’s house”

“okay be careful, and if you ever need me or the boys we will be there for you”

“thank you, bye Hoseok”

“bye Milia cutie”

 

You hang up and started walking to your friend’s house. It wasn’t a long walk and honestly it was really nice. You arrived and knocked on the door, you heard stumbling and a minute later the door opened revealing your best friend. “Milia, come in” she opened the door wider for you to come in. you walked in and went straight to the living room and sat on the couch. “Milia, tell me everything that happened, you still didn’t tell me anything except that you needed a place to sleep.”

You told here the whole story. What happened with Xiumin when you got home, when you were lost and met Hoseok. All the things that happened there and what happened when you got home to get your stuff. It was kind of relieving to tell all of it to your best friend. “So are you going to move in to that apartment Hoseok offered?”

“I don’t know yet unnie, do you think I can pay that on my own?” you looked at her and she didn’t answer you right away. You saw she was thinking about something and you also thought about everything. “Dongsaengie, it’s maybe a weird idea but we can live together in that apartment, so we can pay it. This apartment is too small for both of us but maybe that other one is bigger.” You looked her in the eyes “do you really want to do that for me?” “Yes Milia, you’re my best friend of course I want that” you hugged her tightly and almost got tears in your eyes because you were so touched to hear what she said. “okay I will call Hoseok to ask if he can arrange things so we can have a look in the house.” “Good, I will start cooking dinner for us.” Your best friend said and she walked to the kitchen. You got your phone out of your pocket and dialed Hoseok’s number.

 

“hello Hoseok”

“Milia cutie, are you safe at your friend’s house?”

“yes, I’m safe, but I have a question for you”

“what’s up? You can always ask me everything”

“is that apartment still free?”

“yes I think so, do you want to have a look in it”

“yes please, can you arrange something for us?”

“of course, I will ask my manager to call the home boss. But us who is us?”

“me and my best friend, we decided it was too expensive to pay on my own and she said she wanted to live with me.”

“that so sweet of her, I will call you when I hear something from my manager. I have to go now we have a show to record. Talk to you later sweetie”

 

You didn’t even have the time to say goodbye and he hung up. You walked to the kitchen and saw your friend making dinner. You sat on one of the stools next to the cooking island and watched her make dinner. “Unnie, Hoseok said he will call me back when he had news about the apartment.” “that’s nice, come help me with dinner now”

You helped her with dinner. Set the table, ate dinner and talked about everything. You felt so good being with her again and you could finally relax.

Tomorrow you had to go to work again, but you didn’t mind at all. You needed that to distract your head from everything that happened in just a couple of days. After dinner you did the dishes and then watch a movie together. When the movie was finished you went to bed. You had to share a bed but you didn’t mind because it was big and she was like your real sister. “Sweet dreams Milia” “Night Night”

You instantly fell asleep and dreamed a sweet dream.