Chapter 5

When something bad turns into something good

Dating with Hoseok was really different than with Xiumin. Not that it was that bad dating with Xiumin but with Hoseok it was just different.. Xiumin was in China a lot and never had time for you. It was weird because even though BTS had such a busy schedule, Hoseok always made time for you two. After a long day working he would just sleep at your apartment cuddling with you, he always thought about you and whenever he had time he would send you a text or a photo. If he was gone to another country for concerts and stuff, when he was back and had a free day, he would take you to do nice things together, going to the cinema, Lotte land or just walks around the park. of course you knew you all had to be careful not the get noticed by the paparazzi but until now it never happened. You were really happy and Mau and Bangtan became like your second family. You always hang out a with each other. Even though Mau never said anything about it, you could see how she looked at Yoongi just a bit too long or how they sat next to each other almost every time they hang out. They would have conversations together and not even notice the world outside their little world where only they lived. You hoped one of them confessed soon because you want both of them to be happy.

 

One day, one of their managers got really sick and had to stay home for long time, so Bangtan was searching for a replacement for those weeks he won’t be able to do anything. You and Mau were with them when you got the call. “I can be your manager for those weeks, I can just ask my boss for some weeks off.” Everyone started laughing really hard like it was a stupid thing you said. “YAH, I’m serious about this guys, I’m already some sort of manager and I’m used to planning things so why not?” they stopped laughing and all looked at you. “it’s not a bad idea though, besides who else can do it” Hoseok said excitedly and kissed your cheek. “YAH, I can it too” Mau said a little ashamed of what she said. “I agree, Mau can also do it, she almost does the same work as me” you added to help her. “then you can do it together, if that is possible” Yoongi said and then you all looked at Namjoon. “Okay, I will call the boss and see what he thinks about it, you two call your boss too if it is even possible to get a couple weeks off” Namjoon said and after that you, Mau and Namjoon walked to another room to make the calls.

Your boss said it was okay if you did the work you were supposed to do at home or before you left and you agreed to that. Mau’s boss was also okay with it but with the same conditions as your boss. So you both walked back to the living room where everyone expect Namjoon were and told what your bosses said. “Isn’t that too much work? Being our manager and also continuing with your own work?” Hoseok asked concerned and they all agreed “No it’s okay, we are strong women, we work really hard" Mau said and you both showed your biceps to show how strong you were. Everyone started laughing at that and you sat down next to Hoseok. Mau of course sat next to Yoongi but you didn’t say anything about it. “Are you really going to be okay with it?” Hoseok whispered in your ear “of course, and besides I can see you more” you said back and kissed him. You broke the kiss and smiled at each other. “Now we only have to wait for that our boss says” Jungkook said and you all nodded your head. You were all waiting nervously at Namjoon to get out of his room with the news. After a couple minutes he finally came back in the room. everyone immediately stopped talking and looked at Namjoon. You were all waiting for him to start talking. “Bang PD-nim first wants to meet you two” Namjoon said and it was silent for a couple seconds, but then he continued his sentence “so he is coming over in an hour.” Your eyes widened and you looked around and also saw Mau panicking a little. “, we need to get ready then” you said and you and Mau stood up quickly. “We will be back in 45 minutes, you all need to clean this mess here” with that you and Mau walked back to your apartment. You put on your work clothes because that was the classiest. Mau wore similar clothes and you both stood in the bathroom doing your hair and makeup. You both looked classy. “I hope the boss is nice, it would be so much fun working with you and the boys” Mau said and you agreed. “But you know we need to keep our work and personal relationships apart right? We need to be tough for them and make them work hard!” you said serious but also with a little joke. “I think I need to say that to you dongsaeng. Can you be tough for Hoseok?” she said laughing “I can be tough to him, can you be tough to Yoongi?” you smirked at her and her eyes widened and she got all red on her cheeks. “we are nothing more than friends so why do you think I can be tough to him?” she said trying to get out of this situation. “Don’t deny it, I can see you both like each other, we will talk about it later. For now let’s go upstairs” You said smirking and walked away. She followed you and you walked upstairs. You didn’t need to knock because you knew they left the door open. When you walked inside it was cleaner than when you left so you were relieved. You walked to the living room and saw all the boys laying around exhausted. When you both walked inside they all looked at you and you saw their eyes widen. “YAH, don’t look at us like we are , what is it? Do we look weird?” you said and you looked at Mau. She also had a questionable look on her face. “No, you guys look amazing” Hoseok said “Yes, we are just not used to you looking so neat” Yoongi said and Jimin added “yeah, most of the times you chill in your pajamas and without make up with us” you all laughed at that. It wasn’t exactly true, you most of the time wore just casual clothes and minimum make up but it was kind of true you looked totally different now. you all chatted and laughed casually until you heard a knock on the door. You and Mau looked at each other and became nervous again. Hoseok kissed you on your cheek and wished you good luck. Namjoon opened the door and let the boss in. you and Mau already stood up to greet the boss and you both bowed 90°degree. The boss suggested you two, Namjoon and him would go to the kitchen to discussed things. The boss was really sweet, he asked both of you a couple of questions and then explained the work as a manager. He also asked Namjoon things about you and if everyone was okay with it. Then you had to sign a contract and he gave you both a file with things that needed to be done and planned. You bowed again and then he left. You walked back to the living room and saw all the boys sitting on the edge of the couch nervous. “And?” Yoongi was the first to ask. You both looked at Namjoon. “Bang PD-nim loved them, maybe we lost our number one place of being the favorites of him.” Namjoon laughed and the boys came running to you and you were forced into a big groups hug. When they finally let go, Hoseok walked to you and kissed and hugged you. “This is going to be so much fun” Taehyung said and jumped on the couch. “wait a minute” you said “You think we are going to be fun?” “Don’t expect it to be fun boys, as we said we are strong women and we will give you all a hard time” Mau added. They all were in shocked and after a couple minutes you and Mau got a laughing fit and rolled on the ground not being about to stop laughing. That night you all had a little party and really laughed a lot, and maybe drank too much Soju. You and Hoseok went to your house a little earlier than Mau. You don’t even know for sure if she got back home or just stayed there but it was okay.

 

The next day you and Mau started working on the things PDnim gave you.. making appointments, making lots of phonecalls, preparing their schedule for the first two weeks and all the other things that needed to be fixed. You two also needed to have some work done for your own boss so that needed to be done too. Bangtan only had rap, vocal and dance practices so they would be at the company. Bang PDnim asked the both of you to come to his office when you were done with the things he gave you to see if you both were good enough for the job. “Do you think we did everything right? Or did we forget something?” you asked. “Don’t worry Milia, we did everything he asked, look we crossed everything off the list!” she handed you the to do list and she was right everything was done. “Milia, don’t stress out, we are perfect for this job. Let’s go to the company now to hand this all in” Mau said, hugged you and then walked away to get ready. After you packed all the things that PDnim asked you, you also got ready to leave. After 15 minutes you were all ready and walking out of the door. Because the company wasn’t far from your apartment you decided to go on Mau her scooter. You lived in busy Soeul so a scooter was way easier than a car. When you finally arrived ( yes it took some time because you didn’t actually know where the building was) you put away the scooter and walk into the enormous building. The building was big and really modern. There was a front desk so you walked up to it. “hello how can I help you?” the cute lady behind the desk asked. “We have an appointment with Bang PDnim, we are the temporary managers of bangtanboys.” You said smiling to her. “Oh, welcome in our company, here you have acces passes so you can enter the building without help, Bang PDnim’s office is in the top floor” “thank you, have a nice day!” Mau said. “Thank you ladies, you too” and then you were off to the elevators. In the elevator you were getting more nervous floor by floor. When you arrived you grabbed Mau her hand because you were so nervous. Hand in hand you walked to the office. Mau knocked on the door and after you heard a faint yes you opened the door. Bang PDnim was sitting behind is desk looking through some papers. “oh hello ladies, I didn’t expect you so soon, How did you finish everything so fast?” you both bowed and walked to the two chairs in front of his desk. “well, two is better than one sir” You said. “and we are the perfect team together so it was easy” Mau added. “that’s wonderful! Can I have a look?” he asked. You handed him all the work you had done and waited nervously while he was looking through all the papers and the agenda.

“well done ladies, it’s really good.. I didn’t expect you two to do so good” he smiled at the both of you. You smiled and bowed. “thank you sir” you both said at the same time. “but may I ask, why is there schedule so tight? The barely have free time.” He asked curious. You looked at each other and laugh a little. “well, actually we said to the we were strong women and we will go hard on them, so this is only for a week or so” you said laughing. “good job girls, make the boys work for you.”

You all discussed some more work related thing and after you were done PDnim told you were the boys were practicing. you both thanked him and walked out of the room. once out of the room you both hugged each other and jumped like little girl because you were both relieved and happy. You got on the elevator and went to the hall with practice rooms.

Once you found the good one, you could hear BTS there songs through the doors. Now we know it’s the good one. You opened the door really softly so they won’t notice you. They were practicing really hard so they didn’t even notice the both of you coming in. you sat against one of the walls on one of the sides. You could see them dancing through the mirrors and your eyes laid on Hoseok. He looked so concentrated on his dancing, and he looked good. The way he danced is amazing and you couldn’t take your eyes off of him. No one noticed you yet so when the song ended you and Mau started clapping really loud. They all looked terrified and shocked. then they all ran up to you and attacked you both with sweaty body. “YAH, GO AWAY you are all gross and sweaty” you heard Mau yell to all of them and they started laughing. Hoseok was standing next to you “am I not getting a kiss or hug?” he said pouting “No you’re all sweaty” “awh not even a kiss?” he was going his famous aegyo and you couldn’t resist, so you gave him a quick kiss on his lips.

After some talking and eating because you and Mau brought food for the boys, then all had to practice again. You both stayed to watch and work a little on the things that still needed to be done.

 

A few hours later the boys were done with their practice and they were packing their stuff. “hey Mau, I have some melodies I want you to hear, you want to come to our bangtan room and help me with my songs?” Yoongi asked smiling at Mau. “yeah that would be fun, but you need to shower first because you stink” Mau demanded. Everyone started laughing really hard at that. “okay okay, I will show you the room so you can wait there, then I will take a quick shower”. Mau agreed and they walked out of the room. you were a little confused at what happened and looked at the boys. “what happened just now?” you asked, “we don’t know either, the only thing we know is that Mau stayed at our house yesterday because they found out she also loves music a lot and Yoongi and Mau talked all night long about we don’t know.” Jungkook said. You smirked at that. Finally there is some action between them. “Milia cutie, let’s go to your home today, because I don’t think Mau will be back soon.” Hoseok asked with a smirk on his face. “but you need to take a shower too because you too stink” everyone laughed and you walked out of the building. Bts was with their van and you didn’t have a way to get home because you were on the scooter with Mau, who is now chilling with Yoongi. The car ride was really fun with loud music and a lot of laughers. After you arrived, you and Hoseok went to your apartment and the other boys went up to their own home. You ordered Hoseok to go shower immediately and you started making dinner for the two of you. After half an hour, Hoseok came out of the shower with only a towel around his waist. There was water dripping down from his hair and he looked so hot at that moment. You didn’t even know you were staring until he was almost next to you. “you like what you see?” he whispered in your ear. First no words came out of your mouth but then you a hold of yourself and turned around so you would stop staring. “YAH, do you think it’s normal to walk around half ?” you asked.

“why, you don’t like it?” he teased “It’s not that, but when you do I can’t focus on anything else” you blushed and he started laughing. “sorry I just needed some clothes because mine were dripping in sweat” you giggled “you know where my room is and you know there are clothing from you because you almost stole half of my closet space, so go get dressed because dinner is ready” you scolded and went back to cooking. he walked past you but stopped right behind you and backhugged you for a moment, kissed your cheek and then walked away.

“did he just backhug me half ” you thought and started blushing really bad at the thoughts of it. When Hoseok came back he was finally dressed in a shirt with some basketball shorts. “come here, I already set the table for us” you said and walked to the table with the last things.

 

You ate really well. You had a really good time with just Hoseok for a while. Most of the times you couldn’t be all alone because there would always be someone around. But now you were all alone for once and enjoyed it to the fullest. You talked about a lot of different thing while you were eating. Your conversations were really personally and you loved talking about everything with Hoseok. after you were finished eating you did the dishes together and then settled on the couch watching some horror movie. You were snuggling close together and enjoyed each other’s company. Hoseok was scared of the movie, so most of the times snuggled behind your back not looking at the movie. He was so cute when he was scared and you thought it was a really good idea to watch a movie like that. After the movie you decided to go to bed early and just snuggle and cuddle together until you both fell asleep.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello cuties, I'm back! I'm kind of proud for making this chapter kind of long.. I hope you all enjoy it!

I put a little MauxYoongi in it if you don't mind.. and I also wanted to ask if i should make a little chapter for them, what happened in the bangtan room??

Please tell me what you think about it and I hope if you have some ideas you can share them with me

Lots of love