Chapter 4

When something bad turns into something good

3 Days later you got a call from Hoseok saying you could have a look in the house when you had time. You were at work and you decided to go tomorrow because you were free then. You told your best friend, because she also needed to be there. Hoseok said that if he had time he would come take a look too and asked if you and your best friend wanted to eat dinner with them after that. You agreed and went back to work again.

 

The next day you were so excited. It was nice living in the little apartment with your best friend but the apartment was way too small for two people. You dressed up nicely. “so, someone is excited today” “Kind of, this apartment is too small for the both of us” “I don’t think that’s the only thing you are excited for.” She winked at you and walked out of the door to the car. “YAH, that’s not true” you locked the door and ran after her. Your best friend drove you both the apartment complex, using you as a guide, because you knew the way. “wow this looks so nice.” She said when you arrived. “Hoseok said we had to go to an office next to the entrance” you both walked through the door and just as Hoseok said at the left side was a little office. You knocked at the door and heard a soft come in. “hello, I’m Milia and we are here to see one of the apartment, Hoseok said he arranged an appointment”

“yes, welcome in my apartment complex, Hoseok is such a nice boy. Come I will walk with you to the apartment” he stood up and pick up a key and then walked past you to the elevators. “the apartment is at the 9th floor, I think you two would like it” when you arrived at the 9th floor, you walked out and walked to one of the doors. He opened it for you and let you in first. The apartment was almost the same as the one of Hoseok and the others but smaller. You looked around the whole apartment and you thought it was perfect. “I love it” your friend said. “I love it too. Let’s buy it” “yes I agree let’s buy it” you walked back to the house boss. “we want to buy it, do you have a contract?” “wow that was fast, finally. Yes lets discussed that all in my office. In my opinion you can move in this month.” You all walked back to his office and discussed all the financial things and rules. Then you signed the contract.

Just as you finished everything you got a call from Hoseok.

 

“Hello, and how did it go?”

“where are you?”

“ We just got home, why?”

“we will be there in a few seconds, we are downstairs now.”

“wow, Okay see you soon”

 You put your phone back in your pocket.

 

“Thank you so much for everything. We will probably move in maybe two weeks”

“no problem, welcome to our apartment family” he gave you both a key to the apartment. you all laughed and then went out of the office. “let’s go upstairs to the boys, they are home” you walked back to the elevators and up to the 10th floor. You knocked on their door and Namjoon opened the door for you. “hey come in” he said and you walked in. your best friend was nervous and walked really slowly.

You walked straight to the living room. it was kind of weird because it felt like you were your family home. It felt so natural and relaxing to be here. You met the boys twice and it already felt as if you knew them all your life. All of them were sitting in the living room on around the coffee table like last time. You walked to them and sat next to Hoseok. You said hello to all of them. “so, we bought the apartment” you said excited. You almost forgot your best friend who were awkwardly standing in the door opening of the room. “Oh, I almost forgot. Boys, this is Mau my best friend”

She blushed really hard and bowed 90 degree. “wow she is tall, but still really cute” Hoseok said. He whispered in your ear “not as cute as you though” . you blushed and looked away smiling. The other boys also gave some compliments to Mau. “come sit here” Yoongi said patting the place next to him. She obeyed and sat down.

 

The rest of the day, you all ate a lot of food that you all made and then had a little celebrating party. You watched a movie, danced and drank, just having a great night. When it was getting late you decided to go home. When you were saying goodbye to everyone Hoseok hugged you longer than normal. You smiled at that. Why am I feeling like this you thought? It only been a week you broke up with Xiumin. You and Mau went home and slept really good.

 

 

 

*A few months later*

 

After a couple weeks your life was back to normal again. You lived with Mau in your sweet apartment and never regretted it. The apartment was perfect for you too. And you and Bangtan became really good friends. You almost saw them every day. Or they would just randomly chill and eat at your place or the other way around.

Mau and you really got attached to the boys, and you also think they to you.

Month went by and you were living an amazing life. There been times that in didn’t go as you wanted. A couple of times you ran into Xiumin, and he couldn’t forget about you just like you did and that made some of your days horrible.

 

Today was your free day and you were still in your bed. Mau had gone to work early in the morning and you didn’t have anything to do today. The minute you stepped out of your bed, there was a knocked on your door. You put on your bathrobe and went to the door. You opened it slightly and were met with a smiling Hoseok. “are you going to let me in or what?” you opened the door some more and he walked in. “Milia, why are you still wearing a bathrobe? Its already midday” “I have a day off so I didn’t know what to do today” “good, I’m alone today so change into something nice and comfortable, we are going out today” “what, to where? Just the two of us?”

“I wanted to go to lotte land, and yes just us two. All the others are gone”

“oh okay then, I will change, you make me breakfast” “you mean lunch?”

“doesn’t matter, just make me food, you know where everything is.”

You went to your room and picked out a comfortable jeans and a nice shirt. You showered and got all ready. Make up and all. When you walked to the kitchen Hoseok just finished your food. “thank you sweetie” he just smiled at you and gave you your food. You ate in silent and when you finished you went out.

 

When you arrived in lotte land you were amazed. “you never been here?” Hoseok asked curious when he saw your expression. “no this is my first time, it looks amazing, let’s go on all the rides” you ran away to one of the rides. You rode almost all the rides and it was already getting late. Hoseok went on the rides with you but every time you saw he was terrified, it made you laugh harder and harder every time. The day was just perfect, you went to the souvenir shop and both bought weird headbands and then went over to a photo boot to make weird pictures. You hadn’t laughed so much for a long time. Hoseok and you were walking through the park, but then heard your stomach growl. “wow, someone is hungry, let’s go eat something” you slapped him but walked with him to a restaurant. you two got a really nice table in the back of the restaurant and ordered as fast as possible because you were both really hungry. You talked about things and when your food arrived you both ate without a word. He paid for the food and you decided to go the Ferris wheel to see all the lights of the park. When you were almost at the top Hoseok cleared his throat and you looked at him. He look you in the eyes for a moment. “Milia, I need to confess something. I will do it here so you can’t run away” at that moment the wheel stopped to let other passengers in on the bottom.

“I really like you Milia, the first time I met you was different from all the other people I met. I have felt different around you since that.” He said nervous but still looked in your eyes. “are you serious Hoseok?” “yes dead serious” he looked away with a blush on cheeks. “I like you too Hoseok, I feel the same as you do”

“Milia, do you want to be my girlfriend?” “yes please” you went closer to him and kissed him on his lips sweetly. You then hugged him and you both couldn’t stop smiling.

 

When you got out of the Ferris wheel you both decided to go home and you walked hand in hand to the car. In the elevator in your apartment you pushed the button to the 9th floor and he the one for the 10th floor. The doors opened and you turned around to Hoseok. “sweet dreams Hoseok” “sweet dream cutie” you kissed and you went to your own apartment and you saw the elevator doors close and Hoseok went to his apartment too.

 

 

When you opened the door to your apartment, Mau stood there angry in the hallway, arms crossed. “where have you been all day? And why didn’t you say something? I was so worried” she said looking kind of hurt. “sorry Mau, I didn’t know I would be gone so long, I went to Lotte land with Hoseok.” You said smiling your best smile to make her happy again. “why didn’t you text me that? I was so worried something happened.” “I think I forgot.. I haven’t been on my phone all day.” “okay come here, let’s watch some TV and then sleep” you hugged her and walked to the living room. you were watching TV and it was kind of boring. “Mau, I have to tell you something..” you said looking at her. She turned off the TV and looked at you. “yes what do you want to tell me?” “Hoseok and I are dating” her eyes went wide open. “how, when, how long?” you could hear she already expected it. “ We went to Lotte land, almost at the end of the day we went in the Ferris wheel to watch the lights. And then on the top he said he liked me and asked if I wanted to be his boyfriend. So we are only dating a couple hours now.” “Omo, that’s so romantic.. I’m so happy for you, congrats! You both hugged each other really tight.

“you don’t looked that surprised though” you looked at her with a confused face. “Last time when you were at a company dinner, I went to the boys and ate there, Hoseok then told us he liked you. I told him to confess to you because even though we didn’t talk about it I knew you liked him more you admitted.” She smirked at you and you slapped her arm. The rest of the night you told everything about your day and talked and laughed until you were both falling asleep and decided to go to bed.

 

Meanwhile in Bangtan’s Dorm:

 

Hoseok opened the door and heard all the boys in the living room. he took off his shoes and went to where the sounds where coming from. All the boys were gathered in the living room playing some sort of game. When Hoseok walked in everyone stopped and looked at Hoseok. “YAH, where have you been all day? We were worried!" Jin said with a worried face. “I went to Lotte land with Milia today, sorry I didn’t text or said anything.. I just forgot to do so.” Hoseok saw all the boys smirking. “and Hyung?” Taehyung was the first one to react. “I confessed to her in the Ferris Wheel” He said without emotions on his face. They all looked worried. “what did she say Hyung?” Jungkook asked. “She said she likes me too, so we are dating now!” He admitted and was smiling like an idiot because he was so happy. All the boys laughed, “finally Hyung” , “congrats Hoseok-ah” ,”We are so happy for you two” were the reactions and Hoseok was so happy they reacted this way. You already knew they would be okay with it but it still made you happy. He hugged all of them and went to the kitchen to get beer and Soju for all of them. They had a little celebrating party, but decided to go to bed early because you had a busy schedule this week. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So Im back with a new chapter.. I actually wanted this to be 2 chapters, but I couldn't think of something to add, so I just combinated the two..

Yes, I know everything went way too fast.. but first I wanted to only make an one shot.. so this is already so much for me.. I'm really bad at making it long chaptered and long chapters but I also always make it too long for a one shot...

Sooo I hope you like it.. I don't know how many chapters there will be next..

Please Subscribe & Comment!! it makes me so happy to read that