Chapter 6

When something bad turns into something good

Hello my babies, so this is my Yoongi Mau chapter, I hope you enjoy!!
 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~```
 

 

After Yoongi asked Mau to come with him to their workplace everyone was kind of shocked, not because it was Mau but because Yoongi never took anyone there and he loved to work alone except if it were Namjoon or Hoseok. Yoongi lead Mau through the building to their workroom. They were talking silently, Yoongi giving a small tour through the building explaining where all the important rooms where. When they stepped out of the practice room and walked to the halls it was full with other practice rooms. Then when they turned a corner there were lots of doors on both sides. Yoongi explained it were little studio’s to record all of the songs or make the songs. So this was the corridor they needed to be Mau thought. They walked all the way to the end and then Yoongi opened the last door on the end. “welcome to our Bangtan room, sorry it’s kind of messy” Yoongi said and walked to the chair next to the desk with lots of computer stuff and things to make music on. Mau closed the door and walked further into the room. “and it smells like man, like really bad” She added. “Yah, you can’t handle our manly scents?” Yoongi joked. “It’s not like that but it’s too much in here, your dorms smells like man too but that not that bad” She laughed back. Mau walked to the other chair next to Yoongi and sat on it. “so let me hear those beats you have”. He started up the computer and went to some files until you could hear a beat coming from the speakers all around the room. the both of them listened silently as the beats changed sometimes. After it ended it was quiet for a bit. “So what do you think about it? Yoongi asked nervously. “I think it misses something, may I?” Mau said. “yes, but don’t delete it please, I worked really hard to make this. Mau stood up to have better access to the keyboard of the computer and unconsciously sat on Yoongi’s lap. She pushed some buttons and some clicks with the mouse and then she started the song again. They both listened carefully. “wow it’s a total different song, so much more hip-hop. What did you do?” Yoongi was so shocked. “Oh, I just added some nice low basses. Thank you, it’s really does sound better. We’re a top team!” She smiled and turned a little in Yoongi’s lap to look at him. When they looked at each other, they finally realized Mau was really sitting on his lap and she stood up and walk back to the other chair. “sorry, I was so focused on the music” she blushed. “It’s okay, I didn’t mind it” He also started blushing. After a long silent with both of them not knowing what to do, Mau finally said something: “Do you have more songs?” Yoongi nodded and they started working on more of his songs.

 

After a couple hours they were both tired and fell back on their chairs. “We are really a good team, can’t you help me more? You are truly good at composing” Yoongi praised. “I would love to help you more often” Mau smiled at him.

“Are you hungry? I can get something from the kitchen” “yes please, I’m kind of hungry” Yoongi nodded and walked out of the door. Mau decided to text Milia to tell her you didn’t know when you would come home.

 

To Milia dongsaengie

 

Babe, I don’t know when I will be home.. I’m still with Yoongi working on his songs. If I don’t see you again goodnight! Have fun with Hoseok while I’m not there ;)

 

Almost immediately you go a text back

 

From Milia Dongsaengie

 

Okay bebey, we will have fun don’t worry ;) you also have fun with Yoongi and tell him hi from us, you looked really cute together ;)

 

Oh god, she is such a tease. Do Yoongi and I really look cute together? Mau thought about it and then started blushing really bad. At that moment Yoongi came back with a tray full of stuff, two bowl of Ramen, kimbap rolls and some drinks.

“Are you blushing? Where were you thinking about?” Yoongi smirked and the tray on the table. “Nothing, nevermind” now she started blushing even more.

“let’s eat” Yoongi said and they both started eating without saying much more.

“Can I ask you something” Yoongi asked after you were done eating. “yes of course” “Mau isn’t your real name right?” Mau started laughing “no, it’s a nickname because a lot of people can’t pronounce my name well” “what is your real name then?” “it’s Maureen, Mau is just a short version” “that’s a really cute name, but it’s indeed hard to pronounce” they both smiled at each other. “but don’t you feel sad no one says your real name?” “I can say that you too, most people call you Suga” “that true, but the members and you and Milia call me Yoongi, so it’s not so bad..” “Milia calls me Maureen sometimes but mostly calls me Unnie, and when I skype with my parents and sister they call me by my real name too and I can get to speak in my own language.” Mau smiled thinking about her family. “I would love to meet your parents one day” Yoongi said thinking out loud not noticing he actually said that. “We are not even in a relationship YET, and you already want to meet my parents?” Mau laughed. Yoongi’s eyes widened and he looked at you in shock. “Did you say not yet?” he asked. “omo, maybe I did, sorry I didn’t mean it” Mau started blushing again. “I wouldn’t mind though” Yoongi said casually, now it was Mau’s time to be shocked and looked in his eyes. “wait, what?” “I said I wouldn’t mind being in a relationship with you” he answered bluntly. Mau stood up and walked to Yoongi who was sitting in his chair. She didn’t know but her body took over her mind and she leaned in and kissed Yoongi passionately. At first he didn’t reponse but then he pulled her in his lap and started kissing her back. After a while, you broke the kiss because they both needed to take a breath. “I know it’s not as fancy as Hoseok’s way, but Maureen, do you want to be my girlfriend?” they looked at each other. “yes I would love that” when she answered, Yoongi took her head in his hand and they shared a passionate kiss ones again.

 

Meanwhile in Milia and Mau their house:

 

You and Hoseok were happily talking in the living room when you got the text of Mau. “Mau says she doesn’t know for sure when she will come home, she is still with Yoongi working on songs.” You told Hoseok “are they really working on songs or are they doing other things?” Hoseok smirked and both of you started laughing really hard. “they are really cute together, they both just need some curious to ask one another out” you said laughing. “so Mau won’t be home anything soon?” Hoseok asked smirking. “No I don’t think so” when you said that Hoseok already pulled you into his lap, put his hands on both sides of your face and brought you closer until your lips touched. First it was a really shy innocent kiss, but as time came the kiss was starting to get hotter and more daring. Hoseok picked you up and carried you to your bedroom and closed the door behind him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG guys did you see Suga's new workplace! it looks so cozy and I'm so proud of him and I hope he can finally release a mixtape

Soooo, I hope you all liked it! it was really fun to write and I really like to hear what you thought about it! if I should do more of chapters like this please tell me and request are always welcome! I didn't plan anything of future chapters so you can tell me what you want to read!!

Please subscribe and comment

Lots of love