Chapter 2 : Hahm Eunjung

Special A
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hahm Eunjung

 

The blasting music filled the room. All people were busy partying in the club, dancing to the beat of music and enjoyed every second of their life. In the middle of the dance floor, a platinum blonde girl was dancing ily with guys surrounded her. The girl seemed to be a bit drunk.

"Hey y, wanna dance with me?" Another girl approached her, wrapping one hand around the platinum blonde's neck.

Eunjung smirked "Of course" she wrapped the girl's waist and started grinding on her body. The dance became hotter as she moved closer to capture her lips.

A soft moan could be heard as Eunjung started kissing her neck "Do you like it?" She whispered seductively which replied by another soft moan.

The duo kept on dancing while kissing each other like there is no tomorrow.

"Eunjung eunni you're such a good kisser" the girl said, feeling good as Eunjung started to kiss her.

It was lunch break. Every student left their classes and gathered in the school's cafeteria. Meanwhile, In the east section of Queen High building, the two girl were busy kissing each other's lips.

The younger girl moaned softly at the sensation, her head swimming with a weird combination of pleasure and exhaustion. Eunjung let go of her lips to graze the letter's chin with her teeth, lips ghosting across the girl's jaw and sending goosebumps erupting across her skin.

The girl tried to lift her head and recapture Eunjung's lips and tongue, but failed when the platinum blonde abruptly pushed her away.

"What's wrong?" she asked feeling disappointed at the loss of pleasure the letter gave her.

The older girl didn't utter a word. Her eyes shot open in surprise to see someone else was standing by the door of that room, looking at the two with her blank yet calm expression.

"Q-Qri" she stuttered.

The said girl stayed silent before turning back and left the room.

Eunjung abruptly stood up and ran to chase her. "Qri wait!" She grabbed the girl by the hand, trying to stop her.

Qri stopped her steps to give her a furious glare "Let go of my hand" she hissed which the letter ignored.

Still holding the girl's hand, Eunjung tried to speak "I-I can explain.. everything you saw earlier, I can ex..."

"I said let go of my hand!" Qri rose her voice and yanked Eunjung's hand from hers. "Listen! You don't need to explain anything. You can do whatever you want because it doesn't matter to me anymore and you know that I won't care" She coldly said and walked away, leaving the letter heart broken.

Eunjung stopped kissing the girl as what happened at school this afternoon flash back on her mind.

"Hey what's wrong? Why did you stop?" The girl looked at her with a frown on her face. She was confused when Eunjung suddenly stopped kissing her.

The lass gave no answer. She harshly pushed her away and left the dance floor.

"What the !" Eunjung heard the girl curse at her but she didn't care at all. She kept walking out from the dance floor and headed to the toilet of the club.

"You can do whatever you want because it doesn't matter to me anymore and you know that I won't care"

Eunjung looked at her reflection in the mirror. No matter how hard she tried to forget it, Qri's hurtful words kept replying itself on her mind, and it tore her apart.

"Do you hate me that much?" She muttered sadly as a single tear escaped her eyes.

As she was busy trying to get rid of the pain in her heart, Eunjung heard her phone ring. She picked it up from her pocket.

"Yeoboseyo"

"Eunjungie, where are you babe? Can you come to my home?" A seductive voice could be heard as soon as she answered the call.

A heavy sigh escaped the platinum blonde's lips. It was Park Gyuri, one of her girls, correction - toys. "Sorry Gyuri ah. I'm busy tonight" She lied. She was just too lazy to deal with her. What she need the most at the moment was going back to home and forget everything.

"But Eunjung ah, didn't you say you will come to my home.. I've been wait.."

"I SAID I'M BUSY YOU !" Before the girl could finish her words, Eunjung had shouted and threw her phone to the mirror, make it break into pieces. She didn't care with all the stares people gave her. She needed to let out her anger.

-----

"You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter