Chapter 9 : Missing You is Hurting So Much

Special A
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Missing You is Hurting So Much

A week passed since the sudden confession and kissing incident, and Hyomin always tried her best to avoid Jiyeon. She didn’t know how to face the raven-haired girl after the embarrassing thing she had done to her. She was glad that their classes were located in different building, so she did not have to meet the other girl often.

A light tap on her shoulder snapped Hyomin back from her daydreaming. She diverted her attention to look at Sunny. The petite girl was staring at her with that worried look plastered on her face

“Hyomin ah, gwenchana?” Sunny asked “I notice you’ve been spacing out a lot lately. Is something bothering you?”Her voice was full of concern.

It had been a week since Hyomin suddenly became a quiet person. The brunette always came to school restless and gloomy. Sometimes, Sunny caught her spacing out during lessons. She would rather stare at the lawn outside the window the whole day, as if longing to see someone there. It worried her so much.

Hyomin threw a weak smile to her, “Don’t worry. I’m fine Sunny”

“You know Hyomin, you can always tell me your problem. I may not able to help you but I promise I will be a good listener”

“Thanks Sunny. But really, I’m fine. I am just...”

Sunny looked at her, anticipating the words she was going to say. “You’re just what?”

Missing her I guess. Hyomin shook her head “No nothing. Don’t worry” she said, giving out another fake smile.

The other girl let out a desperate sigh. “It’s fine if you don’t want to tell me. But please Hyomin, solve whatever problem you have. I don't want to see you like this”

Her friend nodded “I will. Thanks again for your concern”

Hyomin wasn’t the only one who had been acting out of herself for the past few days. Jiyeon’s situation was not any better. Just like Hyomin, the raven haired girl always seen spacing out in classes. She became quieter than her usual self. Qri had to ask her everyday whether she was fine or not, and Jiyeon would always give her the same “I’m fine. Don't worry about me” answer which didn't satisfy her.

Qri was not a fool. She knew what's exactly bothering her best friend's mind. It's Hyomin. Jiyeon had been missing the girl so much, but she didn’t know how to approach her. She was aware that the brunette had been doing her best to avoid her. She didn't want to make the situation worse by making the first move.The only thing she could do was watching the girl from afar.

Just like what she did at the moment.

Standing outside the cafe where Hyomin worked at, Jiyeon hid herself behind the wall while watching the girl she loved closing the cafe for the night. Hyomin had just finished her work and ready to go home. Jiyeon watched as the brunette left the place and silently followed her from behind. She kept a safe distance away from Hyomin so that the girl wouldn’t notice her presence. She wanted to make sure that Hyomin arrived at home safe and sound.

Jiyeon kept following her until Hyomin stopped in front of the park near her workplace. The girl walked toward the swing, sitting herself comfortably on it, and started playing with it. A small smile tugged on Jiyeon’s lips at the childish action.

The raven haired was enjoying her moment of stalking when Hyomin suddenly stopped the swing. The girl stared at the empty space in front of her when a single tear escaped her eyes.

Jiyeon was taken aback. She didn't see it coming.

She stared at the crying girl sadly. It broke her heart seeing the girl she loved cry. It pained her even more knowing she was the reason of those tears.

The silent cry turned into a light sob and soon, Hyomin was crying hard. The girl was letting out all the emotion that had been bottled up in her heart for the past two weeks. She didn’t want to cry, but the hurt of rejection and the feeling of missing the girl she loved was so painful that she couldn’t bear it anymore.

Meanwhile on her spot, Jiyeon was clenching her fists. She couldn’t stand seeing the sight in front of her. It hurt her so much looking at Hyomin crying like that. She wanted to run to the girl and pulled her into her embrace, soothing all the comforting word to make her stop crying but she couldn’t do it. All she could do was blaming herself for hurting Hyomin over and over again.

-----

“Are you sure you have packed all your stuffs? There is nothing left?”

Hyomin nodded. “Don’t worry umma. I have packed all the stuffs I need inside here” She tapped the small luggage which standing next to her.

In

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter