Chapter 7 : Unfamiliar Feeling and A Sudden Kiss

Special A
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Unfamiliar Feeling and A Sudden Kiss

 

What is love? Love is kind. Love is blind. Love is wonderful. Yes, it is the most wonderful thing you could ever felt.

Hyomin never knew love. Either she had fallen in love before. Until she met a certain raven haired girl who made her heart beat faster than its normal rate. Just like what she felt right now, when the mention girl was standing before her eyes, staring at her with a soft and gentle gaze.

"It fits you well" Jiyeon spoke up. The brunette had just done changing her wet uniform with the new one she gave her.

"Thanks" Hyomin muttered sheepishly as the faintest trace of blush tinted her cheeks, "Is it yours?"

The latter shook her head, "It's not mine" she replied, "It belonged to Yoona"

The color of Hyomin's face instantly changed, "I'm sorry" she immediately regretted for asking.

Jiyeon gave her a faint smile, "I guess you already know about Yoona, don’t you?"

She nodded, "Sunny has told me everything"

"I see" the girl muttered softly. She turned her body and made her way towards a small cabinet in the room.

"You know Sunny?" Hyomin probed, raising her brows in confusion.

"You mean Lee Soonkyu?" The raven haired asked without looking at her. She was busy looking for something inside the cabinet. "I know her" she gave a short pause before saying, "She was Yoona's best friend"

It made Hyomin bewildered. Sunny never told her about their friendship; that Yoona and her were best friends.

That's why she looked sad when we're talking about Yoona? Hyomin thought as she remembered the sad expression on Sunny's face when they were talking about the deceased girl.

A slight smile crossed Jiyeon's face when she found the thing she was searching for. She walked back to Hyomin's direction, holding a small towel in her hand.

"Let me help you to dry your hair" Her husky voice brought Hyomin back from her state of daze.

The brunette couldn't even take a chance to process what's happening as Jiyeon began to rub her wet hair using the small towel. A hue of red spread throughout her cheeks as they burned from the embarrassment upon realizing their close proximity. Her face, neck, and ears feeling impossibly hot. Hyomin could hear her own heart was thumping madly.

"Did Eunjung always give you trouble?" Jiyeon's soft voice asked in gentle manner. Her hands were busy drying up Hyomin's wet hair.

The shy girl nodded a little. Dipping her chin down, she tried to hide her blushing face.

"I'm sorry"

Hyomin looked up to meet a pair of beautiful dark eyes that were staring at her, "Why are you saying sorry?" Her brows knitted close together "It's not your fault"

The latter shook her head "It's my fault" she stated "Eunjung hates me. She will try to hurt me by making someone special to me get into trouble"

The frown on Hyomin's face deeper "And, what it has to do with me?"

Jiyeon smiled. The girl was indeed dense.

She stared deeply into Hyomin's eyes, "because she knows you're special to me"

It left the brunette froze. She felt her body went numb as her surrounding suddenly turned quiet. All she could hear at the moment was Jiyeon's and her own breath.

Is this a confession?

She saw as the other girl slowly took a step closer.

Jiyeon pressed their bodies flush against one another. Leaning forward, she brushed her lips against the shell of Hyomin's ear - letting the brunette to feel the warm puff of her breath that instantly raising a goosebumps on Hyomin's skin - before whispering into it, "The bell has rung. Time to go back to your class"

Hyomin shuddered, quickly losing her ability to focus. "N-nde" she barely opened . 

Such a tease. She mentally slapped herself for thinking Jiyeon was going to kiss her.

----

“What am I even doing in this place?” Soyeon mumbled to herself. It was her first time coming to a poor area. Living with silver spoon in , the girl never once stepped her foot in the kind of place.

Leaning her body on the car’s door, she looked around her surrounding. The narrow lanes, crowded houses, small and dark alley, “I must be crazy” she muttered softly. Letting out a sigh. For the love of god, she didn’t even have idea why she wanted to go there in the first place.

As she was busy observing her surrounding, a middle aged man in black suit approached her.

“Have you found the house?” Soyeon asked him.

The man nodded, “Nde agasshi. It isn’t far from here”

“Eodie?”

“Just two block away. The yellow one. That’s the house you’re looking for”

“Araseo” Soyeon said and started to walk.

“Agashi, are you going there alone? I can come with you” Her butler said. He was worried if Soyeon might get lost or meet some thugs on the way there.

“No need. Just wait me in the car” She gave him last instruction before heading to the direction her butler had stated.

----

“So she lives here?” Soyeon said looking at the small house in front of her. It was colored in yellow. “I was right after all. She is poor”

“Soyeon sshi?” a familiar voice called her. “What are you doing in front of my house?” Boram asked. It caught her by surprised to see Soyeon was standing in front of her house. Park Soyeon, the only heiress of Park Group Corporation. The one who sees poor people as some kind of g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter