Chapter 8 : Her Secret

Special A
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Her Secret

 

Eunjung forced her partner down onto her bed, pinning the girl’s hands up over her head, and staring intensely at the younger woman. Her partner was breathing heavily and unevenly, excited just from the intense look Eunjung was giving her. Predatory eyes that promised all sorts of things. Eunjung moved one of her knees between the younger’s legs, urging them open. The platinum blonde womanizer smirked slightly when she pushed her knees against the girl’s heat and she responded with a gasp and jerk of her hips. It was interesting to see the girl this wanting of her; she hadn’t even really touched her yet.

“Are you ready?” Eunjung asked. Her seductive voice took the younger’s breath away and she could only respond by nodding ever so slightly. Eunjung’s hand landed on her partner’s thigh, running up her hip and the curve of her waist. The girl arched her back into the touch as the other woman’s hand explored her body through her tank top.

“Jungie...” Suzy breathed the legendary name that made almost half population in their school went head over heels on her. It made her body tremble in desire. Eunjung’s breathe hitched at her name being said in such ual charge. No more teasing she decided as she roughly held claim to Suzy’s mouth. She pried Suzy’s mouth with her own and plunged her tongue in, taking what she wanted.

The kiss became intense and heated up until a knock on the door stopped their intimate moment.

“Damn!” Eunjung cursed in the mid of kissing the girl.

“Agashi, Mr. Lee comes to see you” A voice said outside the room.

The platinum blonde let out an exasperated sigh, “Let him in”

She got up from on top Suzy’s body and sat down beside her. She looked at the younger girl and laughed as she saw Suzy was pouting.

“Stop pouting. We can continue it whenever you want” she said, lifting her chin and kissed her lips one more time.

The sulking face soon replaced with a satisfied grin, “Promise?”

“Promise”

“Love you Jungie”

“Hmm”

A crack sound was heard when the door opened. Mr. Lee walked inside her room. He gasped looking at the scene in front of him. Clothes were scattered around. A girl was clinging on Eunjung’s arm with blanket covering half of her body. Beside the girl, Eunjung was sitting while staring at him with a smirk.

What a funny reaction you got there. “Sorry for the mess, Mr. Lee. You know I was… well, having fun” she said casually while giving the old man her innocent smile.

“I can see it” The man uttered.

“So what bring you here?” Eunjung asked him.

He was about to say something but Eunjung stopped him “Hold on! Do you mind if I put my clothes on first? It’s a bit uncomfortable talking with you when I’m half ”

“You got the point. Do I need to go out, Eunjung sshi?”

“No. Just turn around will do”

He did as what she said and waited for Eunjung and her partner to wear their clothes.

“It’s done. You can turn back” Eunjung command

He turned around and took a relief sigh as the two girls had fully clothed. Honestly, it was a disturbing scene for him to see two young girls were half .

“So, what bring you here?” Eunjung repeated her previous question.

“I think it’s better if we talk privately, Eunjung sshi” He said shifting her glance to Eunjung’s partner who’s still clinging on her arm like her life depend on it.

Eunjung too, turned her attention to Suzy, “What are you doing?”

“Huh?” Suzy was confused.

“Don’t you hear him? He wants to talk to me privately” she remarked emphasizing the word ‘privately’

“But Jungie…” the latter whined.

Eunjung gave her a glare, “What are you waiting for? Leave this room now!” she yelled at her.

Suzy nodded and hurriedly ran out of the room. She knew better than making Hahm Eunjung angry.

Eunjung sighed and diverted her attention back to Mr. Lee as Suzy already left her room. “You may now tell me your reason to come here”

“It’s about the information you asked me the other day, Eunjung sshi”

“Information?” She cocked her brow, “What information?”

“The one about the girl named Park Hyomin”

“Ah! That one!” She chirped happily, “How could I forget about it. So anything you found about her?”

“Apparently Hyomin is an orphan. She lives with her mother since her father passed away a year ago. She graduated from…” He was in the mid of telling her information about Hyomin’s background when the girl suddenly raised her hand, “Yes Eunjung sshi?”

Eunjung gave him a wide smile “Sorry for the interruption, Mr. Lee. But can we skip that introduction part? I’m not interested to know about her pathetic life. Let’s just jump to the part where I can get information about her father’s death and something about Hanshin hospital treated him unfairly”

The man nodded, “Very well”

As per requested. He continued to tell her information about Hyomin’s father, “Her father was diagnosed to have heart failure. He needed a donor in order to survive. Four months after he got diagnosed, a representative of the hospital where he got treated informed him and his family that they got a donor for him, and they were going to do a surgery on him. However, the surgery was cancelled in last minute. Apparently the hospital made a mistake. There wasn’t a donor for him”

Eunjung listen carefully. So far it was the same as what Hyomin told her, “And then?”

“But there was a rumor that the hospital was lying. There was actually a donor for him”

“Is it true?”

Mr. Lee nodded, “It’s true”

“There was actually a donor for him. Unfortunately, at the same time there’s another patient was in need of the donor as well. Since she was a priority, the hospital decided to give the heart to her instead”

“Do you know who that patient is?”

The man was silence.

Eunjung looked at her with a frown, “Mr. Lee?”

“The patient was a girl under the name Im Yoona”

Eunjung’s eyes grew bigger at the fact she just found out. Her body tensed up. She couldn’t believe what she heard, “Im… Yoona?”

The old man sighed, “Yes Eunjung sshi. The patient who received the donor was your best friend, Miss Im Yoona”

She was speechless. Her mind went blank. She was trying to digest the information she got.

“Park Jiyeon, what have you done?” she whispered weakly.

-----

“Don’t leave me” Jiyeon begged the girl who was lying in front of her. Her face looked pale and there were many tools attached on the girl’s body, to keep her alive.

Yoona looked at her. She could see the unshed tears in Jiyeon’s eyes. “I don’t want to leave you either, Jiyeona” She said. Her voice was weak that it hurt Jiyeon so much. She hated to see the girl she loved was dying in front of her.

“Then don’t leave” she begged again

Yoona didn’t reply her. Instead, she gave the girl a smile, a genuine one “There is always someone out there for you, Jiyeon. Someone who can love you better than I do”

“But I only want you, Yoong” Jiyeon couldn’t hold it anymore. She started to sob.

----

Jiyeon emerged from her dream torturously slowly. She could still see the image of her dying girlfriend in her mind, a piece of her past that always haunted her every time she closed her eyes. For several long seconds she just laid there and stared at the ceiling, eyes adjusted to the darkness of the room.

There was not a hint of sunlight through the window so it was probably still in the deep of the night. A glance at her alarm confirmed the time and Jiyeon inwardly groaned. She quietly slipped out of bed to clear her head. She went into bathroom, not bothering to switch on the light and the water sink.

She took a deep calming breathe as she cupped the running water in her hands. She bent over the sink and splashed the cold water on her face. The shock of it helped immensely and she repeated the process. She turned off the water and looked in the mirror, barely making out her own reflection in the dark room.

She recalled back the scenes from several hours ago when Hyomin kissed her and confessed her feeling to her.

Hyomin cupped her face and slowly leaned forward. Moment later, she felt the brunette’s lips pressed on hers. It c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter