Chapter 1 : Special A

Special A
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey guys, thank you for subscribing, voting and commenting on my story. First of all I want to make something clear. This story isn’t related to manga or anime Special A. I just borrow the title. The story itself is different from the anime or manga version.

 

 

Special A

 

“Guys!!” A loud slam on the door could be heard as a beautiful girl burst into the room with a huge smile on her face. “You can’t believe the news I’m going to tell you” she said enthusiastically waving a brown envelope in her hand. “They chose me! I’m going to join you all as the Special A member” she continued. The happiness was clearly seen on her face.

Her friends could only smile and shook their head looking at the overjoyed girl in front of them.

“Why are you so happy about that? There is no way they won’t choose you knowing you’re the smartest student in this school” Soyeon retorted looking all uninterested about the news.

“Yah Park Sso you’re such a kill joy” The girl pouted at her friend’s retort.

“It isn’t surprised me that they chose you to join the Special A. But I still can’t believe that they actually chose this girl as well” She spoke, eyeing the platinum blonde sitting beside her.

“Yah! What is that supposed to mean?!” The girl cried out. Soyeon's rude remark was hurting her pride. “Of course they have to choose me. After all I’m also one of the smartest students in Queen high” she declared in strong confident voice.

“Yeah whatever” The rude Park Soyeon rolled her eyes, making the other two girls inside the room laugh at their arguing.

Suddenly Qri rose from her seat. She approached the girl that was still standing by the door. “Congratulation Jiyeona, and welcome to Special A class” she wanted to shake the girl's hand but Jiyeon quickly pulled her into her embrace.

“Thank you Jihyun ah. We will be in the same class again and nothing will separate us kekeke” She said, making the girl blush.

2 years later…

A luxurious car was seen driving on the empty road of Seoul city. The ride to Queen High had been pleasant for the three gorgeous ladies inside the car, though a bit too quite. Actually it was always too quite for them. There was no longer a heart warming conversation or loud laughing that was once filled their morning ride to school.

“She isn’t going to school with us again. What is her excuse today?” Soyeon asked her driver. Her eyes still focused on the book she was reading.

“Miss Jiyeon went off first. She said she has something to do”

Soyeon stopped reading. A frown appeared on her beautiful face “Something to do?” she looked at her two friends through the rear mirror.

The platinum blonde who was sitting at the back shrugged “Don’t look at me. I have no idea” she replied nonchalantly while busy playing with her smartphone.

“Qri?”

The said girl gave no response. Her eyes were busy looking at the view outside the window. Hues of emerald wove through the irises that scanned the landscape that lay before them. Nature closed in on every side, untouched by man’s hand, freely occupying space and land.

An inaudible sigh escaped Soyeon’s lips “I’m talking to you Lee Qri” her voice was calm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter