Stormy night

Chanwoo centric drabbles

Word count:628

Pairing: Junchan
Warning: cursing

 _________________________________________

 

It was 1:02A.M when Chanwoo heard tapping coming from his window. He got up from his bed to check and see what the source of the sound was coming from. First thing he noticed was it was poring rain outside and the wind was strong, so strong it blew his windows wide open. Out of the blue Junhoe jumped in fount of the window startling the out of Chanwoo. Lucky it was more of a jump scare for Chanwoo then a vocal one otherwise he would of accidentally woken up his parents.

"Ayyshhss Junhoe! You scared the out of me you ." Chanwoo's face burned with embarrassment. Junhoe climbed into his room and closed the window behind him.

"I'm sorry I just wanted to come and see you" he took off his jacket and shook wet hair. Junhoe examined the room as he walked over to place his jacket on Chanwoo's desk chair.

Chanwoo crossed his arms. "At 1 o'clock? What exactly were you thinking? You're not gonna try and do anything erted to me are you?" he raised his eyebrow at the older boy.

Junhoe chuckled. "Haha Chanwoo calm down. I just missed you as all. What's so bad about me wanting to see my boyfriend?" placing one of his hands on Chanwoo's neck he the patch of skin underneath his ear. Chanwoo tilted into the touch involuntarily.

Junhoe's grin widen. This was one of Chanwoo's sweet spots. When they were kids they would often take naps together. One time when Chanwoo fell asleep on top of June, while he slept Junhoe would his hair and found this out. He never told Chanwoo about it. He was also sure the younger had no idea of it as well. It was just his subconscious doing it.

"Plus I didn't see you much at school today" he added.

Chanwoo petted Junhoe's wet hair. "Yeah. Sorry about that. I had lot of things to do for the club. I wanted to see you but my club leader wouldn't let me leave the room."

"Well them for keeping my boyfriend from me" he chuckled. June tackled Chanwoo onto his bed. Chanwoo squirmed underneath him. They both laughed while getting comfortable underneath the covers together.

"Hey don't be mean about it. You brat." Chanwoo reached out to pinched Junhoe's nose.

"Brat? Me? No you're they brat for neglecting your boyfriend" June bite Chanwoo's cheek.

"Owch. That hurt you punk." Chanwoo patted his cheek. "I'm sorry let me it" June climbed on top of Chanwoo grabbing his arms and placing them over his head.

"Hey you ert!! What do you think you're doing?" Junhoe Chanwoo's cheek and laid sweet little kisses trailing to his cheek and his chin, then finally to Chanwoo's lips. Chanwoo muttered incoherent words as June pushed his tongue in his mouth.

Breaking for air both boys were dazed in a slightly heat.

"You . I knew it. You did come over here to do naughty things" Chanwoo pushed Junhoe off him, while the olders mind was /elsewhere./

"Haha okay okay. But come on how am I supposed to control myself with such a cute boyfriend as yourself?"

"True. I am irresistible. What can I say? I'm angelic as " he giggling.

"Angelic? No more like satanic. Stop seducing me you succubus" they both let out loud laughs. June quickly shushed them both.

"So…. you wanna make out some more?" Chanwoo mused.

"SEE! STOP PLAYING INNOCENT WHEN YOU KNOW YOU WANT ME TOO!" June blurted a bit louder then he wanted.

"SHUSH YOU'LL WAKE MY PARENTS" Chanwoo whispered loudly at his boyfriend.

"Sorry sorry Satanwoo" Chanwoo quirked at the nickname.

"I love you June"

Junhoe kissed Chanwoo's forehead.

"I love you too Chanwoo"