Sixth Year Anniversary

Chanwoo centric drabbles

 

Word count: 1,223
Parings: JunChanDong 
Themes: angst, poly relationship
Warning: mentions of

________________________________________________


Donghyuk rolled over on top of the youngest boy in the bed. He nuzzled his face into the crook of Chanwoo's neck taking in the smell of his cologne. He looked up at the boy and slipped his fingers in between the holes of Chanwoo's button up feeling the taught skin hidden underneath. He was his Chanwoo. He smiled sweetly to himself. Suddenly, Donghyuk felt arms wrap around his waist. He turned to face the other boy in the bed who was rubbing the drowsiness out of his eyes.

"Good morning June~" Donghyuk mewled softly. June smiled sweetly as both his lovers. "Is Chanwoo still asleep?" He asked reaching over to pet Chanwoo's messy bed head . "Yea" Donghyuk replied. "Then let's rest in bed together a little longer." Donghyuk nodded in reply.

Before they went back to dream land, Donghyuk along with Junhoe both gave Chanwoo and each other kisses on the lips.

ੈ✩

A half hour later Chanwoo awoke to the sight of his two sleeping boyfriends. The sunlight hitting their faces beautifully. He got out of bed and walked over to the restroom.

Today was their sixth year anniversary.

Six years

Chanwoo took in a long sigh. He hated this feeling. He felt empty. He has two of the most sweetest boyfriends in the world. He should be happy. His life was picture perfect. Chanwoo didn't understand. He started to back track in his mind to find out why and when he started feeling this way.

He remembers the day Donghyuk moved into his neighborhood. He remembers how quickly them two became friends. Then, Junhoe the boy who lived across from the them became friends with Donghyuk and they became a trio since then on.

In middle school they would hang out on the school rooftop skipping class whenever they wanted. Chanwoo remembers how he and Junhoe were both still shorter then Donghyuk at that time. Junhoe and Chanwoo would love to tease their eldest. They'd pin him down and tickle him if he wouldn't go along with the plans of the two mischievous boys. Junhoe and Chanwoo almost always get what they wanted. Domghyuk loved them he could never deny those faces, even if he would act difficult sometimes.

During high school is when they started to develop feelings for each other.

One day Junhoe and Donghyuk were eating their lunch together and wondering were Chanwoo was. The trio came to school together but the Junhoe and Donghyuk haven't seen Chanwoo since the morning. By the end of lunch break they started heading back to class when they finally run into the youngest boy.

His breath was ragged. Eyes dialed. Red bruised lips. Zipper was slightly down. Junhoe and Donghyuk examined Chanwoo's hicky bitten neck. It hit them all to quickly. Chanwoo hasn't even said anything yet and both boys already knew what has happened.

"Guys, I had ." Donghyuk and Junhoe were both in shock. Donghyuk remained silent. His hands shaking. He didn't trust himself to open his mouth. His lips were already trembling. "What the Chanwoo" Junhoe yelled. He tried not to lose his temper but he felt betrayed.

Chanwoo genuinely didn't under his reaction. He looked over to Donghyuk to read his expression but Donghyuk refused to met his eyes. "Are you both mad I lost my ity before you two right?"

Donghyuk and Junhoe looked to each other. That's when reality hit them both. It was like a light blub lite up. They weren't envious Chanwoo had and lost his ity before them. They both subconsciously had fallen for the youngest without realizing it.

Stumbling with what to say next Junhoe just grabbed Donghyuk's hand and rushed off together without saying saying another word to Chanwoo.

For days the two older boys kept their distance from Chanwoo. It hurt them both. They hated how those ugly hickies stuck onto Chanwoo's neck and the stupied glow Chanwoo had on his face. There were moments it got to Donghyuk, he would break down and sob in Junhoe's arms. It was in these moments they two eldest developed feelings for each other. Those feelings were always there but they were only realizing it now in these small intimate moments.

Chanwoo finally couldn't stand it anymore. He was angry. Why were the two eldest being so difficult with him. Did it hurt their pride that much? He started to become irritable. At school he finally comforted them.

"Koo Junhoe! Kim Donghyuk! I demand both of you to stop treating me so coldly! I'm sorry I had before you two okay? I didn't know having before you two would hurt your egos this bad!! You're both being so cruel." Chanwoo's voice started to crack. "I hate it that you two have been avoiding me… I feel so lonely. Why won't you consider my feelings?"

Junhoe and Donghyuk both felt guilt rising. They were both so caught up in their own sadness they didn't think how isolating Chanwoo was affecting him. "It's not fair to see both of you having fun without me. It hurts." Chanwoo's eyes began to water. Donghyuk rushed over to hug the younger boy.
"I'm so sorry Chanwoo." Donghyuk cried holding him. Junhoe walked over to them placing each of his hands on both boys. "I love both of you" Chanwoo said softy.

Donghyuk and Junhoe both looked at each.

"But… Do you love us in the same way we love you?" Junhoe said in a serious voice.

Chanwoo was caught off guard. The pieces of the puzzle falling into place. He finally understood. Chanwoo was stumped for words. How does he reply to something like that? He's not gay. At least that what he thinks at the moment. Chanwoo looks at Donghyuk and Junhoe with concern. He is afraid to talk. He loves both these guys with his whole heart. Can he love them both as lovers? For them, Chanwoo would do anything.

"I don't wanna lose either of you." Chanwoo finally speaks. "I'm not sure if I do have those kinds of feelings, but I would like to try. I'd do anything for you two" The two older boys looked at him with joy. Chanwoo walked up to them both grabbing their hands.

That was the beginning.

Since then not much has changed. Other then Chanwoo and Junhoe passing up Donghyuk in height.

Chanwoo looked down at his right hand. There was a silver ring on his finger. It was a promise ring Junhoe had given to both Donghyuk and him on their fifth anniversary.

Six years

Chanwoo walked over the room that had his two sleeping lovers. Cracking the door slightly he peeked in.

What were these feelings? Chanwoo was confused. Why was he having doubts? He loves them both doesn't he? His head was a mess. He felt as if he was suffocating. He needed to get out now.

Putting on his tennis shoes and jacket he ran out the door.

Cold air entering his lungs as he ran. He kept running until his legs started to burn. He finally arrived at a bridge. He stopped to look into the water. It was a pretty small bridge.

Huffing and puffing Chanwoo screamed into the lake. He fell to his knees letting out choked cries.

He doesn't love them.

 

Author's note: I'm turning this into a fic. If you are interested in following this story please follow my link: [Here]

[EDIT: OKAY SO I HAVE NO IDEA WHY THE LINK KEEPS BREAKING I'M SO SORRY. DON'T CLICK ON THE LINK BECAUSE APPARENTLY IT DOESN'T WORK. I DON'T KNOW HOW TO FIX IT. ANY HOW JUST LOOK FOR THE FIC WITH THE SAME NAME OF THIS CHAPTER. I'M SORRY ABOUT THE LINK. AFF HATES ME.]

 

BTW do any of you have an ot3 in IKON? If so write them down below & I might consider writing something for them♡