Silver

Chanwoo centric drabbles

Prompt credit to: KrisHa5

Prompt: Chanbin soulmate au...
Hanbin is a bully but then realises/finds out that Chanwoo is his sloumate.. 

Pairing: chanbin
Word count: 580
Warning: none

Italics are Hanbin's thoughts

A/N: finally, the pairing everyones been requesting the most. First I would like to say sorry for making you all wait. I intended to write for chanbin sooner but I wanted to give the rare pairing more attention. I hope you all enjoy. 

____________________________________

Hanbin anxiously looked at his wrist.

Countdown.

His soulmate's name was about to be revealed.

He's been waiting for this moment for a long time.

00:00:00:00:01:21

Just a few more seconds.

He placed his other hand over his wrist the tension made him uneasy.

A light seeped through his fingers.

That's it. Whoever's name was placed on his wrist would be his future spouse.

He lifted his hand slowly.

There was his name written in silver.

Jung Chanwoo.

Jung Chanwoo?

Hanbin looked at his wrist in disbelief.

That kid that I bully at school?

How could this be?

Just today he made the younger cry. How was he supposed to man up and go to talk to the boy.

He rubbed his head in announce.

Why this kid?

Truth was… Hanbin actually liked the boy.

The only reason Hanbin started bullying the kid was because well,…. He was jealous.

Hanbin first noticed Chanwoo at school during P.E.

Chanwoo was a tall lanky tan skinned boy, he was definitely handsome.

Hanbin wanted to impress the boy during basketball when it was his group against theirs.

He made a mistake. He let Bobby on his team. Hanbin forgot basketball was Bobby's forte. So instead of gaining the attention of the boy he's secretly been crushing on for days, it all went to his best friend.

It was excruciating.

Watching the boy he liked following Bobby around like a puppy.

That should of been me.

What's even worse was how oblivious Bobby was to Chanwoo.

Bobby would talk about how much of a good kid Chanwoo was and it would make Hanbin's stomach flip. His jealousy slowly turned toxic.

It started out in small then escalated quickly.

Like today Chanwoo came to Hanbin to ask were Bobby was. Just a simple genuine question. This boiled Hanbin's blood.

"YOU SHOULDN'T BE ASKING FOR HIM. HE DOESN'T EVEN LIKE YOU THAT WAY. YOU DUMB ." he spited.

Hanbin's saw red pushed Chanwoo down.

Chanwoo looked hurt. His eyes slowly watering. He looked away from the elder, hiding his tears as he got up and walked away.

Hanbin hated this.

He felt horrible. He deeply regrets what he did to Chanwoo.

He was gonna go walk over to Chanwoo's house and apologize to him now, he couldn't wait unit tomorrow.

~•~

Hanbin was down the street closing in on Chanwoo's house when he noticed a figure laying on the grass in the front lawn.

It was Chanwoo.

The younger boy didn't notice Hanbin until Hanbin was standing over the boy.

"Hanbin-hyong" Chanwoo sounded surprised.

His big round eyes looked up into the elders.

He looked adorable Hanbin thought.

Chanwoo was wearing a long white sleeved shirt that hung off one of his shoulders. It made his tan more pronounced and looking.

He swallowed hard.

"Chanwoo first I wanna say sorry."

Chanwoo remained quite.

"I will explain every thing to you one day, but for now can we please start over, seeing how you are my soulmate."

Chanwoo looked displeased.

"You think I'd let you off easily just because our names our on each other's wrists? Your going to have to work for it."

Hanbin was a little taken aback by the kids strong words and attitude.

"That's fair. I'll make it up to you promise. Just as long as you give me a chance."

Hanbin looked seriously into the youngers eyes.

Chanwoo felt a little intimidated so looked away for the elders gaze.

"Okay deal"