Weird Sound

Chanwoo centric drabbles

Prompt credit to: eemmlly

Pairing: Yunchan
Word count: 708
Warning: None
Prompt: weird sound au
Chanwoo is new student & every night/morning he hears weird sounds from somewhere inside the dorm. His friends say they can hear the sound. Yunhyeong the school's nice vice president looks like normal popular student but always does something on his room.

A/N:I slightly changed the wording I hope you don't mind.
________________________________

It was a Wednesday afternoon and Chanwoo sat at his desk doing his homework. His dorm mates where all in the living room watching a soccer game. They were all being annoyingly rowdy, Chanwoo was having a hard time concentrating on his work. He already told them twice to keep it down, he wasn't about to do it a third time. Not only that but Chanwoo kept hearing an odd beeping sound through his bedroom wall. He asked his dorm mates if they could hear it too but none of them claimed they could hear it. With every passing second Chanwoo could feel his patience running out.


11:04 P.M

Chanwoo should be asleep but he hasn't finished his work plus he keeps hearing noises coming through his wall.

He picks up his book and papers and walks out the dorm.

Chanwoo walks over to the room next to theirs. This room belongs to Yunghyeong also the source of where the noise is coming from. Who's Yunhyeong you ask? The vice high school president who Chanwoo low key has the hots for. Yunhyeong is the most popular guy on campus and with reason. He was definitely an eye catch. Mild built body. Charming smile. Top of his class and his personality was attractive as well. He had the whole package. Girls wanted to be with him and guys wanted to be him.

Chanwoo knocked and a few seconds later Yunhyeong appeared behind the door.

"Umm... I don't mean to bug you but… well you see l live in the room next to you and I keep hearing odd noises through my walls. So I'm here to ask you if you could please cut it out. I'm trying to study."

Chanwoo felt that his words came off a bit more aggravated then he actually was. He hopes Yunhyeong doesn't get the wrong impression. He studies Yunhyeong's face for a reaction but instead finds himself being pulled into the older boys room.

"You want the noise to stop?" Yunghyeong asked.

"Yes please" Chanwoo rubbed the back of his neck, a bit confused to why he was now in the vice president's room. He looked around to study the room. Water. There was water all over the floor.

"I broke a water pipe from under the sink earlier today. I was to embarrassed to go ask for help so I've been trying to fix it by myself for the past few hours. As you can guess, I haven't been able to find a solution. So I would like to help you with your studying problem but first I need you to help me, to help you." Chanwoo laughed. This guy is something, he shook his head judging the elder. Yunhyeong looked exhausted so he decided to help the guy.

Not even five minutes later Chanwoo was able to fix Yunhyeong's water pipe problem.

"WHAT THE . ARE YOU SERIOUS? BUT HOW? I'VE BEEN WORKING ON THAT FOR HOURS AND YOU WERE ABLE TO FIX IT IN LESS THE A FEW MINUTES WHAT IS THIS!!!?!?!!"

So there was something Chanwoo was better at then the boy who had everything and this made him happy. He giggled at the roaring boy.

"My dad used to be a Plummer when I was younger. He would take me with him from time to time so I picked up on a few things."

"Wow. Well I'm eternally grateful. You have no idea how relieved I am, I could honestly kiss you right now."

Chanwoo paused. He knew Yunhyeong didn't mean it literally but this had his heart rate speed up and face flush. Chanwoo smiled cheesily to himself. Unknowing to him Yunhyeong was serious.

"Well as lovely as that sounds I need to finish my homework Mr. Vice President."

Chanwoo began to walk out the room but felt a hand on his shoulder that spun him around.

" I would like to repay you for helping me. May I take you out for coffee or lunch?"

"Are you asking me out on a date?"

Yunhyeong closed his eyes and shook off his smile.

"Well I guess in a way I am. So how about it?"

"Then yes."

And thus began the start of a quirky high school romance.