Happy Dream

Chanwoo centric drabbles

Word count: 667

Pairing: Chanbob 
Warning: none

______________________________________________

 

Bobby could of never imagined falling for the younger boy as quickly as he did. It was like a veil being lifted before his eyes. But oh how naive the younger still was. Bobby tried many passes on the boy but non succeeded.

Chanwoo didn't understand, he was such a clueless kid. Bobby did get an occasional rise out of the boy but Chanwoo would always shake it off as teasing from the older. He would never take Bobby serious, which now was riding on Bobby's last nerves. He was so close to snapping and ing the sense into him.

Oh how painfully the older boy wanted him. It was borderline animalistic. The things that went through his mind at night of the younger, oh if only Chanwoo knew...

Bobby sat at the breakfast table with all the boys, with the exception of Chanwoo who was always last to wake up and not present at the breakfast table.

"Ahh Chanwoo that big baby, the foods getting cold! Donghyuk-ah can you please go wake up the baby?" Donghyuk gave Hanbin an irritated look.

"Why do I always have to go do it? Tell Junhoe he's younger then me, he should be the one to go wake up Chanwoo" Junhoe gave Donghyuk a death glare. He was about to say something then Bobby stood up.

"That's enough you punks, I'll go wake him up. I need to go use the restroom anyways." Before anymore words could be exchanged he left the room walking towards Chanwoo and Yunhyung's room.

Seeing morning Chanwoo was actually something Bobby loved. It made him a little frustrated at himself that seeing Chanwoo's morning face could make the older's heart flutter so much. It was really embarrassing...

Opening the door he walks in to see Chanwoo still asleep on his bed. The covers knocked off his body. His white T-shirt riding up his stomach revealing slight skin. His baby blue boxers which looked adorable on the younger. Chanwoo had a glow to him that Bobby found so appealing. He could stare at Chanwoo's face forever but he would never tell anyone about these embarrassing thoughts.

He was about to reach out for the younger when Bobby noticed Chanwoo face changed from peaceful to smiling. At first Bobby thought he had woken up but Chanwoo was sleeping soundly.

/To ing cute. God kill me now./

Bobby's face flushed slight pink. Incredibly embarrassed how how such a simple act could make his heart beat quick. He couldn't walk up his cute little dongsang from such a happy dream. It killed Bobby a little on the inside. He decided to observe Chanwoo sleep just a little bit long.

Sliding into bed with Chanwoo, Bobby watched as Chanwoo's chest moved up and down with every breath. Chanwoo's slightly red parted lips. His messy but cute light brown bed head. It was driving Bobby crazy. He need a taste. He needed contact with the younger boy now. Even if it was as simple as a quick peck. Not being able to touch Chanwoo was getting painful to bear. His heart swelled with want.

Caressing his cute plump cheeks with his thumb, Bobby moved his fingers to Chanwoo's bottom lip parting then slightly. Bobby's lips slightly twitching in anticipation to get in contact with the younger. But before he could get any closer to Chanwoo, Chanwoo breaks out laughing waking himself up in the process.

Dazed and confused Chanwoo looked at Bobby with sleep still gleaming in his eyes.

"Bobby Hyung where you laughing right now?"

Bobby turned away from Chanwoo laugher bubbling it's was to the surface. Chanwoo not realizing he woke himself up from laughing hard. Also internally laughing at himself because of what almost happened. Unable to hold back laughter he breaks.

"Hahahaha ahh Chanwoo you brat, hurry up and get up your breakfast is getting cold." Wiping a tear out of his eye, Bobby got up and left the room leaving a rather confused looking Chanwoo behind.