Fake Boyfriend

Chanwoo centric drabbles

Update: I made a directory in the foreword so if your only interested in a few ships you could just look under the tag and find the chapters with that pairing. 

 Word count:1,789

Pairing: Chanbob

Warning: none

A/N: I dedicate this Chanbob fic to user: kangdaesoon89 she is such a sweet chanbob shipper. I hope you like this ♡ 


______________________________________________

 

Groaning loudly Bobby turned over on his stomach stretching out his sore muscles. His head spun as he lifted himself up. He drank to much alcohol last night and was now paying for it with a hangover.

He looked around the room examining his surroundings.

This wasn't his room was what he realized.

Before he could get up a tall younger looking boy appeared at the door way.

"Oh you're finally up, good morning." The boy plopped down next to Bobby. "You're probably wondering how you ended up here right? You were pretty wasted last night haha anyways… My name is Jung Chanwoo. Your name is Kim Jiwon right?"

Bobby examined the boy, he was to dizzy to really say anything back so he just kept quite until the boy stopped talking. Chanwoo continued "I went through your wallet sorry. I didn't take anything I swear!! I only went through it to find out if you had your address on it… which obvious it didn't, since you're here in my room…." Bobby sighed loudly not at Chanwoo but at his headache. His hangover was really getting to him.

"Oh! You probably have a hangover huh? Let me go get you some medicine and a glass of water" Chanwoo rushed out the room to obtain said things before Bobby could really say anything.

Bobby smirked at the boy when he returned. "Thanks Chanwoo, oh by the way I go by Bobby so please call me Bobby not Jiwon" Chanwoo nodded.

While putting the pills in his mouth and drinking the water, Bobby missed the blush on Chanwoo's face. Bobby laid back down. "I'm so sorry for causing you trouble."

"It's okay, don't worry about it." Chanwoo replied calmly.

Now that Bobby's senses where coming back to him he took another look at the boy. Chanwoo was adorable he thought to himself. Too adorable. Bobby wasn't gay but he could definitely make an exception for Chanwoo. Bobby shook his head to get these ideas out of his head. He's just a kid stop this!! Or was he? Before Bobby could ask Chanwoo his age he noticed bruise marks on the kids neck and shoulders.

"Hey Chanwoo want happened to your neck?" He asked genuinely concerned.

Chanwoo placed his hand over his bruises neck and averted his eye at the floor.

"Oh, you don't remember…." Chanwoo's face flushed red. Chanwoo rubbed the back of his head. His mouth opened but words were stuck in his throat.

"Oh god… Don't tell me… We did it?" Bobby palmed his face in embarrassment. He molested this poor sweet kid, who tried to help him. He wanted to go jump off a cliff.

"Oh no" Chanwoo giggling while shaking his face. "Well… We didn't do "it" but… You did pin me down and well.. Attack my neck with your mouth.." Now it was Bobby's turn to turn red.

"I am so sorry. I can't believe I did that to you. I just want to go die now. I'm so sorry." Bobby's face was between his knees.

Chanwoo laughed. "Bobby it's okay you were drunk I understand."

"EVEN SO!! That doesn't excuse my actions… Plus aren't you a kid? How old are you anyways?"

"I'm 18, I'm legal don't worry haha but honestly don't beat yourself up about it, okay? You only gave me hickies it's no big deal."

Bobby took a few seconds to wallow in his embarrassment before speaking.

"Let me repay you back somehow. What do you like? I can give you money or want me to beat someone up for you?"

Chanwoo shook his head. "No no no. Please don't… You don't have to pay me back or anything."

"I don't like being in other peoples debut. Please just name something. Don't make me beg." His eyes pleaded at Chanwoo's.

Chanwoo was gonna reject him but the determination in Bobby's eye told him he wasn't going to back down. Chanwoo took a moment to think about his offer.

"Well… I can't think of anything right now.. You're kinda putting me on the spot here Bobby." Chanwoo ran his hand threw his light brown hair.

"Okay how about this. Let's exchange numbers. When you finally think of something give me a call alright."

Chanwoo shook his head in agreement. "Okay"

"Well I think I've been here long enough. I'm pretty sure you wanna kick me out huh? Haha" Bobby nugged Chanwoo's shoulder.

Chanwoo only laughed in response. He shook his head is disagreement.

"Well it was nice knowing ya Chanwoo" Bobby rubbed the too of his nose. "Call me soon okay? I don't like having debut hovering over me for long periods of time."

"Yes sir" Chanwoo saluted. Bobby laughed as he walked out.

Chanwoo shut the door. He placed his hand over his chest. He could feel his heart pounding like crazy.

"Calm down stupid hormones"


ੈ✩


A few days go by and Chanwoo hasn't messaged or called Bobby. He was honestly a bit disappointed. All he could think about was Chanwoo. Bobby was slightly going crazy.

Bobby remembered how warmly Chanwoo smiled and Chanwoo's cute dimples. The cute way the boy blushed. His smooth tan looking skin. The boy was handsome. Bobby's never thought this way about another guy before. All these feelings Bobby was having was all new to him.

"Damn you Jung Chanwoo" Bobby muttered underneath his breath.

ੈ✩


Chanwoo laid on his bed fumbling with his phone. It's been a few weeks now and he hasn't summoned up the courage to call Bobby.

He finally has a favor to ask but now he is to embarrassed to ask.

Chanwoo has had a crush on the class president for a long time now. He's never really done anything about it because Chanwoo had assumed he was straight but a few weeks ago Chanwoo found out Yunhyeong was biual.

Chanwoo was shocked at first but the source was reliable. He got pretty excited. This was his chance. Perhaps Yunhyeong would finally notice him if Yunhyeong saw Chanwoo with a guy. A fake boyfriend perhaps.

Chanwoo looked at his contacts. He was gonna do it. He was gonna ask Bobby if he could pretend to be his fake boyfriend.

ੈ✩

Bobby hung up the phone. He couldn't believe he agreed to be Chanwoo's pretend boyfriend.

He felt a little frustrated. He wasn't really sure why he was irritated but the idea of Chanwoo using him to get another guys attention was infuriating.

Bobby didn't even put up a fight. He agreed simply cause he did owe Chanwoo.

Bobby clutched his phone.

So he likes someone

He's been waiting days for a call and he finally gets one. Unfortunately it's not a conversion he particularly enjoyed.

fake boyfriend huh

Bobby smirked as he thought up a evil plan.

ੈ✩

Bobby dressed up in all black. He waited outside Chanwoo's house for the younger to come out.

Tripping over himself Chanwoo's face turned red at the sight of Bobby.

He looked hot. Way to hot. Chanwoo tried to speak but he couldn't form sentences and just gave up all together.

"Let's be on our way now Baby~" Bobby took Chanwoo's hand and in tangled their fingers together.

Chanwoo could feel his cheeks burning even hotter. His heart began to pound against his chest again.

WRONG GUY YOU STUPID HEART STOP POUNDING OR HE'LL HEAR US

"Are you okay?" Bobby asked.

"Uh-huh" Chanwoo didn't dare look in Bobby's eyes, he was afraid the older male would see right through him.

Bobby studied Chanwoo's form. He knew exactly why the younger was acting this way. His plan was working. By the end of the day the only guy Chanwoo will have on mind is Bobby.

They finally arrived at Chanwoo's school. They held hands at the front gate where everyone could see them.

Chanwoo was starting to slightly regret this idea. He wasn't particularly enjoying all the attention they were getting. Everyone in the court yard was staring at them. For the most part the eyes on them were just observing.

Bobby could see Chanwoo's nervous form and comforted him by petting his head.

"If anyone says anything homophobic to us I'll ing drop kick them okay?"

Chanwoo turned to Bobby and chuckled.

"Ah please don't, I'm not worried about that. All this attention is just odd for me that's all."

"So when is this Yunhyeong fellow supposed to show up?"

"He was actually supposed to already be here. It seems he's running late." Chanwoo looked around the yard to see if he could find Yunhyeong's group of friends.

"See those guys over there by the tables? Those are his buddies. He usually hangs out over there." Chanwoo pointed with his eyes.

"Ah I see" Bobby noted.

"Hey how long do I have you for? Don't you need to go to your school?" Chanwoo asked.

"I'll be here all day if you need me that long. Also I graduated last year, I don't go to collage at the moment and today is my day off of work so I'm free all day." Chanwoo smiled at Bobby. He thought to himself he was lucky to have such a great fake boyfriend.

"What are you smiling at there?" Bobby grinned.

"Nothing!" Chanwoo spewed.

Just then Yunhyeong appeared in the court.

"He's here."

Bobby looked over to see who Chanwoo was talking about.

Bobby studied his competition as he walked over to the table were his friends were.

Bobby looked back at Chanwoo and he could see how giddy he was.

It was a bit irritable.

Chanwoo should be looking at me like that. Not him.

Bobby wasn't really good at hiding his emotions. He looked very annoyed.

Bobby reached out for Chanwoo's hand and pulled him across the yard.

He stopped in the middle and placed both his hands on Chanwoo's face.

"Listen up everyone. Let's me get this across to everyone here." Bobby especially looked over at Yunhyeong's table when he said this.

"My name is Bobby and this guy right here is Jung Chanwoo. I am his boyfriend and if any of you try to take him away from me well…" Bobby chuckled evily. "I'll personally cut out your kidneys and feed them to my dogs."

Chanwoo was he was shocked, scared, embarrassed but slightly by Bobby's speech. He couldn't summon up the words to say anything back.

Only a few seconds later and Bobby's lips were on Chanwoo's.

"Your mine Jung Chanwoo. There's no way in hell I'm going to hand you over to that guy."

Chanwoo's could hear his heart pumping. To embarrassment to say anything Chanwoo just nodded in agreement.

This day onwards Bobby and Chanwoo were official boyfriends. The end.


-----------------------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry about the odd cut off ending. I didn't know how to end this.