beach

Chanwoo centric drabbles

Prompt credit to: BabybeMine
Prompt:My brother's Bestfriend AU.
Chanwoo has never liked Junhoe; his brother: Jung Hanbin's best friend. He is such a jerk and whenever they meet in school Junhoe really likes to , even give him little pranks. Meeting Junhoe in school everyday is already a hell for Chanwoo, and now he finds out Junhoe's going to stay in his house for a week holiday.

Word count: 710
Pairing: junchan
Warning: none

A/N: I'm sorry this isn't %100 true to the prompt, so so sorry about that & I have (1-2) drabbles left then I'm taking a hiatus on the drabbles. I will TRY to have them up this week but no promises.

_____________________________

"Hanbin you gotta be kidding me" Chanwoo glared angrily at his brother.

"Ay be nice."

"Tell HIM that!!! He's the one who always bugs me!"

Hanbin sighs.

"Why did you have to invite him Hanbin?" Chanwoo continues.

"He's my best friend. Simple as that. Why are being so complicated just drop it."

Chanwoo squinted at his older brother while in thought.

"Did you and Yunhyeong get into an argument? Is this why you invited Junhoe instead? Since, typically you always invite over your boyfriend"

By the expression on Hanbin's face, Chanwoo would say he hit the hammer on the nail.

Hanbin looked at his younger brother sternly.

"Let's not go there. I'm not in the mood to talk about it."

With that Hanbin got up from the breakfast table and walked away.

Chanwoo chuckled to himself. Hanbin can be such a drama queen sometimes.

~

They finally get to the hotel were they will be staying for a week. The drive there was relatively peaceful. Everyone was pretty quite in the car, probably due to it being really early in the morning.

Chanwoo decided he would go out on the beach and stay out of Hanbin and Junhoe's way. He didn't wanna deal with the two's antics. Or Junhoe's teasing. The further away from the two, the better.

Chanwoo stripped out of his clothes and put on his swimming trunks. He also slipped on a white T and sweater just in case.

He walked through the kitchen to see his brother and Junhoe dressed to go to the beach too.

"Great." Chanwoo mumble sarcastically.

"What did you say" Hanbin snapped.

"Nothing."

"Yeah it better be nothing!"

Chanwoo repeated his older brother in a mocking voice and with that Chanwoo ran out the door with his brother cashing him and Junhoe following behind them at a walking pace.

By the time Junhoe had reached the beach. Hanbin and Chanwoo were already soaked.

Chanwoo could feel Junhoe's eyes examining him.

"Take a god damn picture it lasts longer" Chanwoo snapped.

Junhoe raised his eyebrow.

"Well well Chanwoo doesn't take from nobody anymore I suppose. I guess I'm gonna have to step up my game" Junhoe explained.

Chanwoo swam out the the other side of the beach. This was enough interaction for him.

The day went by slow. His brother and Junhoe had returned to the hotel so Chanwoo decided to he'd enjoy the beach by himself a little longer.

A little longer turned into hours and before he knew it the sun was going down. He turned to the direction of the hotel to see Junhoe walking towards him.

Chanwoo mad dogged him from afar, not really knowing he was making a face till Junhoe gave him a "why the are you looking at me like that" expression." A bit embarrassed he sunk under the water hiding his face.

He when up to get some air and see where Junhoe was but he was nowhere in sight.

Chanwoo grumbled silently to himself.

Then he felt a tug from beneath him, he looked down to see Junhoe.

The Evil side got the better of Chanwoo and he grabbed the side of Junhoe's neck causing him to jump up out from the water coughing.

"You !!!" Junhoe growled.

"Serves you right for trying to scare me." Chanwoo stated bluntly.

Junhoe smiles. Which threw Chanwoo off a bit.

"You know…. I've been waiting for an opportunity like this for awhile now."

"What? You been waiting to prank me underwear for a long time? What the ?" Chanwoo's face was pricelessly dumbfounded.

"No you . I mean getting you alone."

Chanwoo squinted his eyes. He remained silent to see if Junhoe had more to add to that statement. Which he continued, "you know, I tease you at school so you'll notice me."

"O----kay" Chanwoo tweaked his head to the right.

"I want you to notice me because I like you. Alot. As in I have a crush on you." A cute blush formed on Junhoe's face.

Chanwoo laughed.

"Wow, I wanted to be mad at you but I'm not gonna lie… that face your making is making me weak."

Chanwoo grabbed Junhoe's hands.

"Let's try dating then. I'm curious to see were this goes."