Confession

Chanwoo centric drabbles

Word count: 468

Pairing: Chanhwan 

Warnings: none

 ________________________________________

 

 

Chanwoo could see Jinhwan's face turn pink. He reached out to push Jinhwan's bangs away from his eyes. The elder's breath hitched as his cold hands touched his temple.

"I mean it Jinhwan"

The seriousness in his tone once again stunned the older into silence. He truly didn't know what to say. His heart was racing and his hands were getting clammy.

He never knew the youngest had harbored these feeling for him. It was mind bottling. The younger was so handsome. Chestnut brown hair. Deep dark brown eyes. Sweetest smile. He has potential to be such a heart breaker. This boy could have anyone. So why him?

"Chanwoo…" Jinhwan's voice was soft but slightly shaky. "I don't know what to say…." He looked up at Chanwoo's face. He was the oldest yet here under the gaze of the youngest he felt so weak. His heart was beating hard against his chest it was beginning to hurt. Jinhwan has always admired Chanwoo from a distance. He always tried to keep a distance because he thought he could never obtain the affection of the boy. Chanwoo was always so clingy with Yunhyeong. He was sure there was something going on between the two.

"Chanwoo what about Yunhyeong?" This caught Chanwoo off guard.

"What about him?" Jinhwan studied Chanwoo's face. He genuinely did look confused.

"I thought you two… Well…. I thought you were dating him?"

Chanwoo took a moment to process what Jinhwan had just told him.

"No way, I only see Yunhyeong as a brother" Chanwoo's stern expression broke into a smile. "Hyung… so you have been watching me?"

Jinhwan's face burned red. He turned away to face the wall. "You two can't keep you're hands off each other!! I wasn't watching you on purpose" He half-lied.

Chanwoo wrapped his arms around his tiny hyung, nuzzling his face into Jinhwan's bony shoulder.

"I'm happy, you do like me after all. I was worried I was imaging things" Chanwoo had a huge smile plaster across his face. Jinhwan couldn't handle it anymore. He was so embarrassed he covered his face.

Chanwoo gripped Jinhwan's small hands and pulled them away from his face. "Jinhwan don't hide from me. Chanwoo's face was so close a small yelp escaped Jinhwan's lips. "So cute" Chanwoo moved closer to Jinhwan's face, he pushed Jinhwan's chin up with his thumb so he could kiss Jinhwan properly.
The kiss was short but sweet. It was enough to satisfy Chanwoo. At least for now.

"So I guess we are boyfriends now" Jinhwan giggled.
"Boyfriends" Jinhwan tried saying it out loud as well. "Yes. I like the sound of that"

"Let's go tell the others." Chanwoo suggested.

Jinhwan nodded. Chanwoo took his boyfriend's hand as they went to go find the others and tell them of the news.