nd chapter

The Only One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A week passed. Nothing new or fun happened except that I got a new friend. I could say that it was my new achievement since the last 3 years, that was the last time I made friend but it doesn't last long since she moved away and maybe she changed her phone number, so we're lost contact just like that. But what I have heard from the other students, she's not moved away, but she dropped out because of the pregnancy accusion, I don't know whether it's true or not, but yeah better not believed the rumor. Oh, btw my new friend named Yuri. At first I thought she is arrogant or something like that, based on her 'rest face', but then I realized that she is not that arrogant, that just her face. And.. I could see she looked alike that hoodie's girl as wholly.

 

About that hoodie's girl, I see her everyday but I can never tell what kind of girl she is. She's totally looked mysterious. Soojung said that the girl is well known in our school, so I decided to asked Yuri about it.

 

"Did you know the hoodie's girl?"

 

"Hoodie's girl? Who?" She replied slowly while munching the bread. We're having lunch alone at the gazebo next to our class while the other is at the cafe.

 

"I don't know, that's why I'm asking you."

 

"There's a lot of girls wearing hoodies in here, how am I supposed to know."

 

"She's not from this school. I saw her waiting everyday at the bus stand but she didn't took the bus. Soojung said she's well known in here."

 

"She's tall? Skinny?" Yuri stopped munching and put her bread away while looked at me right in my eyes.

 

"Yes."

 

"Ah, she's the athlete from the XY school, but you better don't get too close with her. She-" Yuri's word cutted by the bell rings. She looked at me for a moment before took her water bottle and stood up.

 

"Let's go." She ran to the class and left me here alone, hanging. She what? What's with her?

 

 

 

 

 

I'm still curious but I decided to not asked Yuri anymore today. She just have some bad day since the teacher scolded her cause she didn't brought her homework and after that she slipped at the front gate, double disaster.

 

I went home alone as Soojung joined her swimming's club doing practices due to a small tournament between school in this region next month. I never knew she loves swimming that much, but for sure she joined the tournament because as she ever mentioned before, she love to wear a bikini and the boys who swimming is handsome. Kill two birds with one stone isn't it?

 

As I get off the bus, I saw a jacket with a small case next to the bus stand, the place where the hoodie's girl always stood. Maybe that stuffs is hers, but why she just put it in here, on the ground, and where the hell is she? I'm asking the other people nearby but they said they saw a lot of students but they didn't saw anyone who put that stuffs on the ground. Maybe I should take this and lend to her as her house is in between. I took the jacket and wipe the dirt before put it on my shoulder, and I put the case into the pocket. The jacket is so big but it smells nice. I walked slowly while looking around, searching for her but she's nowhere to be found. 

 

 

"Thief." I turned around where the voice came from and I saw that hoodie's girl stood right at my back, with her hands on her hips and she looked straight at me, with fiery eyes.

 

"What? No!" I'm taking off the jacket and gave it to her, but she just kept looking at me.

 

"No wonder you keep eyeing me. You're trying to sneak into my house after this?"

 

"W-what?? Excuse me, do I looked like a thief to you?" She looked me from head to toes and nodded.

 

"This is the prove." She said while showing me the jacket. "You're new here? This is the last warning, if you're attempt to done anything like this in the future, I will never hesitate to gave you to the police." She walked away after bumped my shoulder and I'm almost fall down. She's rude! I'm following her back and I managed to grabbed her shirts, making her stopped right away. She turned to me with an angry face, her eyes looked like could kill someone.

 

"You better apologize."

 

"What, apologize? To someone who wanted to steal my things?" She said while smirk.

 

"I'm not stealing your things! I just found it at the bus stand right after I'm getting off the bus and I decided to took that and I will lend it to you as I reached your house!"

 

She smirked again and turned around, walking away. That..that girl is so, rude! Oh my god, how can I found out that you are attractive? Because you're not! How I wish I could turn back the time and ignore her ugly jacket and let someone steal it away. I saw she's dissapeard at the junction and I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter