rd chapter

The Only One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wednesday.

 

As usual, I walked to the bus stand with Soojung but this time, I have promised myself to not looking at that hoodies' girl. Never. We just walk slowly but after reached her house, I decided to speed up my steps and left Soojung behind who is walking like a tortoise, slow and old. I heard she's calling my name, asking me to slow down. I stopped and turned around and I saw Soojung walked along with that girl! Soojung keep smiling and asking a lot of things at her without recieving any answer. I let them walked passed me but then Soojung pulled my hand and wiggling her eyebrow to me with smirk on her face. The hell with that face??

 

"I heard you're the best basketball player in this region. Actually I'm joining the tournament too. Swimming.. shoo~ shoo~" Soojung said with her whole body acted up like she is swimming right now. Oh God, she looked so stupid. That hoodies' girl stopped at her usual place and looked at Soojung with smirk. "Good for you. And how about you?" Wait what?? She asking me? I looked at Soojung before she pinched my arm and smiled like a silly person to her. "Ahh she's not good in sports." The hoodies' girl just nodded and pull her earpod from her bag and put it right into her ears, ignoring the still talking Soojung. I pulled her as the bus is already coming.

 

We get into the bus with Soojung keep praising that girl. She said about how pretty she is, tall, nice body, nice skin, nice this nice that and so on.. Actually, I'm still in shocked. I never thought that she will asked me something, I never thought that she will talked to me unless to accused me stealing things. But I'm still never get over the truth that she have accused me as a thief and she still not apologizing to me, and just now she acted up like she is sociable just because she wanted me to forget everything that she said to me? No way! I will make her regret for everything that she said and accused to me. But, I have promised myself to not looking at her and within 10 minutes I have looked right at her face. !

 

 

 

 

 

*****

 

 

 

 

 

"Remember the hoodies girl I've asked you before?"

 

"Which one?" Yuri replied lazily. She is hurrily copying the other classmate homework right now as she forget to bring her own as she said, but I believed that she didn't do it at all and that is just her excuse.

 

"The one that you said, don't get close with her. Why?"

 

"Aish, which one?" She said while scratching her head with the pen in her hand, but suddenly she looking up like thinking something and mouthed 'oh'. "Ahh right, Yoona. What with her?" So then her name is Yoona.

 

"Can you stop answering me with a question?" I looked at her with narrowed eyes and she just smiled widely and fixed her hair. She moved her seat near to mine and looked around.

 

"I've warned you before because I don't want you to end up being her victim." Yuri speaks slowly almost whispering.

 

"Victim? Can you explain in detail?"

 

"First of all, are you a lesbian?" I looked at her in disbelief. What kind of question is that? I moved my seat away from her but she stopped me and pulled me back. "Just answer me."

 

"No, I'm not a lesbian."

 

"Good. Okay.. Once upon a time, as our school held a sports tournament like usual, Yoona with her team came and beat off our school team like a old cloth, they win the first place and other students keep praising her as she is the captain. Girls admiring her, including one from our class, and from what I've heard, she is a lesbian. After the tournament, she have been seeing together with one of our student, our classmate, holding hand and everything. Creepy right?" I just nodded. Wow, that is the reason why Yuri warned me to not get close with her, and I'm thankful, at least I got another reason to hate her. She looked like a tomboy but I never thought that she is a lesbian instead.

 

"What happened then? And, who is that 'lucky' girl?"

 

"I've heard they broke up after 2 month of dating, because Yoona is a player. I mean she is a player in both, sports and relationship." Yuri giggled and continue, "That girl is no longer here. She moved to Busan."

 

"And I heard she have been in a few relationship more with her schoolmate and someone from other school." Yuri added before continue to copying her homework. She is really dangerous. From now on, not only I need to stop looking at her, but I need to avoid myself from meet her, and I need to stop Soojung too.

 

 

I'm going back alone as Soojung is still with her swimming team practicing like hell. She's like 'I'm aches all over my body', 'I feel about quitting' but then when she with her team, she change from 0 to 100 real fast. I will never get her. As I'm going off the bus, I looked around and after I'm completely sure that no hoodies' girl here, oh right her name is Yoona I'm almost forgot. As she is nowhere to be found at here, I walked as fast as I could and finally I reached home faster than I thought. Thanks God I didn't met her on my way home.

 

 

 

 

 

Thursday.

 

Again, Soojung and me walking to the bus stand and we didn't met Yoona on our way here, I'm so relieved! By the way, I have planned to tell Soojung about who is the real Yoona but I'm completely forgot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter