th chapter

The Only One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few day passed and I still didn't see her anywhere. No appearance of any girl with hoodies at the bus stand and also, that girl with the luxury car that supposed to be her girlfriend, is also nowhere to be found. Did they just dissapeard? Or.. did she avoiding me? Maybe she's felt humilated by me when she need to apologize on that day and decided to ran away, or at least being away from my sight. Well, that is good right? Since I can avoid myself from her too. I don't want to be friend with someone who's swing that way, cause that thing is contagious, it's super dangerous for god sake.

 

I went into my class and there is just a few of student there, doing their things like reading magazine and playing with PSP, while there is Yuri sleeping like she just own the class. Soojung and I arrived at school a bit early than usual since dad decided to send us as he wanted to take another look at our beloved school. I hate being early, I'm sleepy as hell. Mom wake us up 15 minutes earlier and I felt my head dizzy as I didn't have enough sleep; yes, 15 minutes is so precious to me. I went to my seat next to Yuri and pull the chair slowly, before sat and put my bag by my side. I looked at her and poked her shoulder before she's groaned and get everyone's attention. Okay, that is embarrassing. I decided to let her sleep and just wake her up if teacher is arrived.

 

English class is always being my favourite. Maybe because both of my parents is from America, so anything that have connection with English is always caught my attention. And also, I'm entering English club but I never being active, never. They always do like public speaking and so on, and tell me why I need to talk 15 minutes non stop on the stage with knowing that no one understand it besides teachers? But then, as this is my last year in school, I think I should entering something like maybe camping or anything, if they held one. Oh, by the way my English teacher named Eli. He's already in his 40s but he's good looking and have firm *ahem* body. He is American, tall, good looking, and I could say that he had the full package just that he never smile. He just have that one face, which is scary. A lot of people likes him, but they end up just keep it in their mind and I think that is why he is still have no girlfriend up until now.

 

"Turn to page 37 and do the essay with the title given. Submit in two days." He closed the book and arranged his books and papers and grab his briefcase. But before he went out, he slammed his desk with his heavy books and I think my heart just stopped.

 

"Miss Lee, the English club president is planning to do a camping and who ever is from English club, you may participate, but she will pick only 3 students. You'll get certicifate and credit marks."

 

What?! Really?! Did God just heard me? I raised my hand as soon as he finished talking. He looked at me and signed me to speak. I stood slowly, with everyone is looking at me. "I want to participate."

 

 

 

 

 

*****

 

 

 

 

 

I placed the luggage at the backseat and shut the door before bid a goodbye to my mom and Soojung. Soojung pretending to shed a tears like I'm going to moved away and mom is giving advice about this and that, do's and don'ts. I'm just listened and nodded. Why is they love to overacting? I'm just about to going for a camping for 2 days only. My dad send me until the front gate which is the van is already waiting for us. There is just another 3 people from the other classes that I have no clue who is them including the club president and there is an English teacher to monitoring us. I pick the seat at the back, and sat there alone with all of the luggage stuffed there, far from them. Ahh.. this is going to be my first outdoor camping ever. Hope everything is going to be fine.

 

After the van started to drove away from the school, I felt slightly sleepy. Maybe I should take a quick nap to recharge my body. Since last night I've felt super tired, plus I have slept for 5 hours only due to my luggage packing until midnight and I've woke up at dawn. I closed my eyes while the other student is chatting to each other and giggling.

 

 

I felt a knock on my head and quickly opened my eyes, it just my head accidently hit the van's window. If only there is a person hit my head and destroy my sleeping beauty session, I swear I will punch them in the face. I looked outside the window and I saw a rare view, we're already in the quiet road heading to the camping spot. Why they need to be far from the main road? I mean, this is just English camping, not scouts. I started to felt regret about this..

 

 

 

 

 

*****

 

 

 

 

 

I'm entering the hall with the other students while dragging our luggage. There is not so many people since they only b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter