th chapter

The Only One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After our conversation last night, she seems to be more opened and maybe she's trying to get along with me too. She didn't give me her cold look anymore when she saw me, but she didn't smile either. Before we're seperating and went to each other's school's van, she's slightly bowed to me and quickly entering her van even I didn't managed to bowed back. Why don't she just act like this from the beginning?

 

 

"I've been waiting for you about a decade. I thought all of you using a steam ship or maybe a yatch, so then it's understandable why you're being this late." Tiffany started to nagging as I walked to her car. I've asked her to pick me up at 4 and now is just 5, I'm just an hour late and she's nagging to me non stop like I was her grandchild.

"Just bring me home, I'm tired." I slammed the door as I sat harshly on the seat, signed of annoyance.

"God, can you please not slam the door? And sat slowly, you will ruin the new seat. It's expensive."

"I don't care, my is more expensive. Drive, please. Kick that gas pedal. Gosh, your nagging is worst than my mom." I put on my earphone and turn on the song with maximum volume, with Tiffany glared to me and rolled her eyes. I just did the same too.


Tiffany came into my house too as she is always love to wasting her time here, because I have a lot of food supply and she love to eat. There was a time when I just fill up my kitchen with a groceries and junk food, and the day after that she came by and left me just the raw food. Eventhough she's not a shikshin like me and my best buddie Sooyoung, but she still a big eater. Oh yes Sooyoung, she is my best friend. We started to get along together about 2 years ago when she joining the basketball team after one of the teacher forced her to be into this team eventhough she refused. She's tall, athletic, and it's such a waste to not contribute her talent. At first she acted like she didn't know how to play well just to let us kicked her out, but we're not, and now she's one of the best player in town. Actually, we're in the same league, she's a lesbian too but she's a lowkey. So far she just have been with only one girl for 3 years and they broke up after she caught that girl's cheating. After that she said that she had enough and will never be with anyone anymore eventhough there's a lot of girls chasing for her. What a pity.

I went straight into my room to take a bath and get change into comfortable outfits while Tiffany's heading to the kitchen after turning on the tv. I take off all of my outfits and underwears and stepped under the shower. Ah, hot water. I have been torturing myself the past 3 days, showering with cold water in the morning and I'm almost getting fever. After done with shower, I wore a bathrobe and went infront of the mirror, applying those serum and toner. Yes, I do take care of my face.

"Hey you pretty lady. You even looking good with your bare face." I smirk and strike a pose before flipped my hair and went out from the bathroom.


Tiffany is sat quietly on the couch while munching a bag of chips while her eyes glued on the tv. I sat on the couch next to her and leaned to her shoulder. "Hey, give me a massage."

"Why should I?"

"You have ate my food and that is how you're going to pay." She narrowed her eyes and went to the kitchen to washed her hands. She came back to me within a minute and placed her palms on my shoulder and massaged it slowly. She pressed on my trapezius and send a shiver to me, which is makes me . She keep on her massaging and sometimes she's gave a gentle touch on the base of my neck. I held her hands and pulled her closer. "I'm ."

"I know." She replied while slowly sliding down my bathrobe and revealed my upper body. Her hands going down and untied the bathrobe. She came infront of me and sat on my lap, circling her hands around my neck and started to kiss my lips. She spent on too much time for a kiss and I'm not really a fans of . I pushed her down to the couch and she's squeled before pulled me on her.

"Slowly.." She brushed my lips with her thumb and pulled me again for a kiss, but I pulled back my head and straighten up my back. I took off her shirts and skirts, leaving her with underwear only.

"Stop with your teasing Ms Hwang." I went down to her south and pressed my finger on her clothed slowly. She groaned and held my hand, lead me to touch her more. "Someone is impatient."

"Shut up!"

 

It's already reached her twice and now she's almost reached her third. I keep on my pace and speed eventhough I have already felt my hand cramping. She kept on groaning loudly and held my hair hardly I felt slightly hurt on my scalp. She's opened her legs wider and raised her hips higher, with her hands circling my neck, I felt her hole thighten and a warm liquid flowing on my hand. She's bite my shoulder and scratched my back before she's slowly recover from her and I pushed her slowly. She rolling to the other side of this king sized bed and breath heavily, with her eyes looked piercingly at me.

"Auch, my back's sting.. What?"

"You me until I've came again and again, and just that?" I frowned as I didn't get what is she meant by. She sighed and crawled to me. She leaned closer and trailed her finger on my stomach.

"It's my turn." She winked and smirked.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter