th chapter

The Only One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

D-day. Today our school looked different from usual. Theres a lot of colorful flags and balloons, with various kind of booths selling foods and everything, it's looked more like a festive than a sports tournament. The students here today is double the amount as they were came along to watch and support their school. I'm sticking up with Yuri today, following her everywhere she about to go since I'm not really interested in sports and I don't know which sport is good to watch. At first I asked her to just watch the entire swimming team match but she insisted me to just watch Soojung match which is started at 2 pm and watch another sports before it started. We watch taekwondo at first, our school lost to the best team from XY school. Then we went to watch the soccer, but we didn't watch it until the end cause the match is too long, but what I've heard, our school lose too. Yuri then dragged me to the place that I tried to avoid the most, basketball court.

 

"Can we just watch another game?"

 

"No. I want to watch Kris oppa." She said as she keep dragging me into the court.

 

"Who?"

 

"The player from boy's team from XY school. He's so hot!"

 

As we entered the court, Yuri went straight to the nearest seat and eyeing each of the player, but then she let out a heavy sigh.

 

"The boy's match have ended already. But look, he's the one at the bench. He's hot right?" Yuri said while pointing at the boy with buzz cut hair. I'm sat next to her and nodded. I looked at the screen when I heard everyone cheering including Yuri, the match result showed and our school lost, again. I bet our school is really bad in sports. Then the  boys team is exiting the court before the staff mopped the floor and adjust the height of the pole as the next game is for the girl's team.

 

I pulled Yuri's hand and whisper to asked her out from here, but she shook her head and said that she wanted to watch the match until 2 pm. I looked at my watch, now is just 12 pm and we got another freaking 2 hours here. I saw our school team entered the court and sat at the bench on our opposite side and then the other team entered, thanks God it's not Yoona's team. As the game began, they play their off and I'm sure I felt really excited to watch this game. At the end, our school win the first game with just a small gap of marks. Another 30 minutes left. The both teams went out and the staff mopped the floor again before another team come in, one from I don't know which school is, and another one is.... Yoona's team. Compared to their opponent, Yoona's team is included with more of a tall player, including herself.

 

The game started. Their opponent got the ball first but they managed to snatched it back in a blink of eyes and within a minutes, one of the player from her team is already added a marks for their team. I just can't believe what I see, they're fast! This time Yoona is the one who shoot and I've heard a lot of people cheering for her, including students from their opponent, what a betrayer. The marks they've got is triple the marks from their opponent eventhough the game is just started. I can't imagine how the whole match will looked like if all of the teams is as good as them. As I watch the game anticipately and with full focus, Yuri suddenly pulled my arm, trying to dragged me out from the court.

 

"Waiiit, it didn't finished yet." I said as I pulled my arm back and trying to get back into my seat.

 

"How about your sister?"

 

"Ah, I forgot! Let's go."

 

 

 

 

 

We walked through a sea of people and finally, due to Yuri's determination, we managed to get to the second line seat near to the teams, it's better than never. I'm eyeing all of the swimmers and suddenly I saw Soojung, she's already wet and she looked at me with piercing gaze. I raised my eyebrow, sign of asking, and she mouthed 'you're late' while her face keep getting grumpy. I just raised a fist and mouthed 'fighting' and she rolled her eyes before went back to her team. As I looked at the board, our school team is on number 4 and XY school is on the top. Why the hell they are all good in sports? After a couple of rounds, it's the time to Soojung showing off her skills and body; she's walked and posed in whole different way, just like she's trying to seduced all of the male students here including the teachers. As the whistle blew, she jumped into the pool and swim with all of her heart. All of her movement seems twice faster than she always been, and it became the advantages as she managed to arrived at the end at the first place. All of the students is cheering for her including Yuri, she stood up while clapping her hand as hard as possible and by that, Soojung bowed to all of us and showing off her s-line and cleavage, so clever.

 

 

 

 

 

At the end of the match, our team got the third place, thanks to Soojung and that one girl who managed to win their game, and XY school got the second, lose to the other school. I could see Soojung showing off her proud face as all of the students praised her for letting our school got the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter