st chapter

The Only One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Last month, my parents told me that we need to moved since dad got a new job, mom told me that the place is a bit far from the city where we lived now. I could already imagined how the place looked like; unpaved road, no electricity, eldery wearing hanbok and such, but I can say nothing since dad have already accept the job. He looked so happy, including mom. My sister and me, both of us clearly unhappy, but my sister's worst, after mom told us that 'good' news, she was on hunger strike for two days row; actually I caught her cheating at the night cause she went to the fridge and secretly ate something; and she keep wishing that mom and dad will cancelled everything since she is the most pampered one between us, but luck wasn't on her side, we're still going to moved.

 

"I hate this! I hate mom! I hate dad!" My sister keep saying she hated everything and everyone while she packing her stuff into the luggage. For some reason, I have nothing to say or objected. Yes, I admitted that I hate to moved out from the place where I have been spent all my life with, but I can't do anything except following my parents.

 

"I'm gonna miss my friends.. my crush.. Danny, Tom, Bob.." and the list continues. Unlike me, my sister have a lot of friends eventhough she just as introverted person as me. Maybe she's more opened or maybe people wanted to be friend with her cause she's pretty. But I'm pretty too..

 

"Where can we hanging out at that place? It's so village like, and don't tell me we're going to hang out at the paddy field. Ugh I hate this!" My mistake, my sister isn't really introverted person. She loves to talk but sometimes she just gave us her y attitude. I think she is bipolar, I'm 90 percent sure.

 

We're finished packed our stuffs within 4 hours and now both of us laying on the bed half-exhausted; she's exhausted by talking too much and for me, I'm exhausted by listening to her nonesense. She's hugging me thighly and pressed her face on my shoulder.

 

"I can't believe today is going to be our last day. I'm going to miss you." She said while brushed her nose on my bare arm.

 

"Can you go to your room? And we all going to moved out together, so stop acting like you are the only one who going to leave."

 

"Aww you're cute." She snuggled closer and later on we're both fall asleep.

 

 

 

 

 

I didn't remember how long it takes to arrived, but I think it's pretty long since the sky already turned dark. We all took our luggage out from the car and went into our new house which is kinda huge and pretty. I tried to looked around the house, trying to find something 'interesting' like maybe paddy field, mud field or maybe old hut, but I can't see nothing thanks to my blurry eyes.

 

"Are you trying to find a ghost?"

 

"Shut up!" I walked inside with my sister following my back. I heard she's giggled until finally my mom gave her a light slap on her shoulder.

 

"Behave Soojung. By the way, don't you think this house is pretty?"

 

"No. The previous one is prettier." Mom gave her a fiery gaze before following dad into their room. My sister with her y attitude is already approaching.

 

 

 

 

 

Living in this house is not that bad. Actually this place is wasn't as bad as I thought. It have paved road, it have electricity and there's no one wearing hanbok like in those dramas. And what is the most important thing, it have 3G's line. We're already staying here for about 3 days and that's mean tomorrow we're going to go to our new school. I heard that the school is pretty popular among the people around here but I didn't really know the reason why it is so well known. The last time when my parents decided to moved out, I have nothing to say but now I have a lot to say and I have a lot of thing that I hate. I hate meet new people, I hate when people asking me a lot of things, I hate school.. Right now I wish I could just turn back the time and went to my old school, at least the students there already knew me and they won't talking too much with me.

 

"I wonder how the boys at the school looked like. I bet they must be so handsome since the school is quiet popular." My sister is still as curious as she is. She have asking me that kind of question since last night and I wonder when will she getting tired by thinking and talking about boys?

 

 

Soojung; popular, pretty, intelligent, good in fashion.

Sooyeon; popular, pretty, intelligent, good in fashion.

We're just the same, but the percentage of likers between us is so unfair. People love to discriminate. I think the only difference between us is she is very experienced with love and boys while me, to be truth I just ever being in relationship once, full stop. Don't ask more.

 

 

"The uniform is cute isn't it?" She gave me my uniform and she took hers. She placed her uniform at the front of her body, swaying her hips left and right. I do the same as her except for swaying my hips and looked at the mirror. Yes, it is cute, but..

 

"Why is your skirt's so short?"

 

"I need to looked fashionable while studying. I don't want to looked like a hobo." She said while flipped her hair.

 

"You're just 15, stop acting like you're Paris Hilton."

 

"And you're 17, please gain your height." She burst out laughing and stuck her tongue out while running away from me.

 

 

 

 

 

"I hate school." I sighed. We decided to walk to the bus stand which is just 5 minutes away from our house. I could see a couple of students already waiti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter