Epilogue 2.2

My Valentine Date
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Epilogue 2.2 | Anniversary

 

♥♥♥

 

Seohyun is closing her eyes while inhaling that very pleasant smell from the kitchen. She just went out their room to change into her comfortable shorts and sleeveless before she proceeds to the kitchen after hearing noises inside. And there goes her captain/chef, cooking for their dinner. She felt excited once again - having this good appetite inside her stomach.

 

But besides being a good cook, which is already y for her - Seohyun can't help it and finds Yoong ier, with him, only wearing pants and exposing his back. The apron is just covering the front, so every time she can see his back while cooking, she find it more y.

 

A shade of red can be seen in her cheeks when she was reminded by how she was too nervous touching his abs with their first time. It made her heart beats more faster, recalling how hard is his abs, so unlike to what she imagines. A bit embarrass with her thoughts, she shakes her head and slowly approached him from behind - tiptoeing so she won't create any noise.

 

"Only thief does that kind of things." However, Yoong's senses are really sharp - he immediately felt someone is approaching. No, ever since Seohyun had been admiring him from the back, he felt that.

 

Seohyun came to a halt and eventually just wrap her arms around his waist, sweetly. Yoong tilt his head, capturing her lips affectionately for about 10 seconds. They both smiled to each other briefly, before the doe-eyed returned to his dish. Seohyun on the other hand put her chin on top of his broad shoulders.

 

"You know, I wonder why most couples likes back-hugging?" Seohyun softly uttered.

 

"You're back hugging me though, don't tell me you don't know?" Yoong had an amuse smile in his face.

 

"Well, now I understand." Seohyun whispers.

 

"Care sharing it to me?"

 

Sighing, Seohyun tightened her arms around her boyfriend as she answers, "It made me fade from everything else. My exhaustion faded just by doing this to you. I wanna hold you like this forever, my captain."

 

"In other words, you're using my back as a way to relax." Yoong said with a grin.

 

"Quiet? Hehe... I love you." Seohyun kisses the doe-eyed's shoulder in return.

 

"Aigoo, my heart touches your kiss again. Help me revive this." Tilting his head to the right, Yoong purse his lips, asking for a kiss. 

 

Giggling, Seohyun leaned in, pecking at her boyfriend's cute lips. The latter had a satisfaction in his face before returning back to his dish. Seohyun fell into silence, just enjoying the warm she can get from her boyfriend. It keeps her body relax when she's really this close with him.

 

"Hold on, president. I'll set this on our table first." Yoong said, after a while.

 

Complying, Seohyun stepped back and was about to help her boyfriend a hand when she heard the door bells. "Did you expect someone?" She asks, to confirm.

 

"Nope."

 

"Did you order something?"

 

"Nope."

 

"Aigoo." Seohyun couldn't stay any longer. She left the kitchen and headed to the main door. She opens it slightly only, to check who is outside. Much to her surprised, it's a delivery boy. "I thought you did not order something?!" She literally raise her voice, teasing her boyfriend. She opens the door widely and realizes the box the delivery boy holding seems a box of cake? "Wow." was all that she can say, as she accepted the box and signed the paper before letting him left.

 

Upon closing the door back, Seohyun proceeds to the kitchen, still couldn't stared away from the box. She only put her gazes off of it when she entered back the kitchen and saw her boyfriend is setting up their table with the foods. She put the box of cake near at the edge of the table and asks, "I have no idea why you ordered a cake - but why?" She asks, pulling the chair and takes her seat.

 

"Nothing. I just like to celebrate us."

 

"Eh?"

 

"Ugh, don't look at me like that. What I am saying is this." Yoong reached for the box and casually opens it. He picked up the cake from the bottom and place it in the middle.

 

"Omo. Celebrating for our living in one roof?" Seohyun was a little amuse with the text on the cake. Not to mention, it has a figure of a girl and a boy holding each other's hand, representing them. 

 

"You read it right. Since this is going to be the start of our endless love, we should celebrate this. This deserves some cake - don't you think so?"

 

"Aww, I never thought of this. I'm sorry Captain."

 

"Aish, you don't need to do the same. Let me allow to take the responsibility of doing stuffs like this. Plus, this is just out of my happiness. You know how much I treasure each day I spend with you. So let's celebrate." Yoong says with a big smile plastered in his face. He pulled the chair across his girlfriend as well and take his seat. 

 

"Aigoo, I don't know what to say except for... I'm so lucky that I have you." Seohyun softly uttered, and she really means it.

 

"Wait, I forgot the lighter." Yoong chuckled, as he was reminded to light the candle. He got up again and reached for the cabinet above him. He immediately saw the lighter and re his seat, lighting up the candle.

 

"We will wish?"

 

"Obviously, President." Yoong giggles. He opened his hand and asks for the younger girl to hold him.

 

Obeying, Seohyun softly held her boyfriend's hand across the table, while the cake is between their arms. "What will you wish?"

 

"Close your eyes."

 

"Okay." Sighing, Seohyun's lips curled into a sweet smile, closing her eyes at the same time. She felt excited inside, waiting for any further instructions.

 

Closing his eyes as well, Yoong then proceeds, "Now, just make a wish, inside your mind."

 

Seohyun's smile got even wider after hearing her boyfriend's manly but cute voice. It made her shivers a little. But in a romantic way of shivering. 'I wish for our relationship to lasts more than 5 years. And probably to marry this over sweet guy, because I really couldn't see my life without him. Coz I think he's really the one for me.' Wished her in the process.

 

In the same moment, Yoong also have shared his wish. 'I wish for an everlasting relationship with Seohyun. A relationship that's full of love and happiness only, under this one roof.'

 

As if they have the same instincts, the couple opened their eyes together -- smiling sweetly to one another.

 

"At the count of 3... 2... "

 

"1." Says Seohyun, finishing her boyfriends countdown and leaned down slightly to blow the candle along with Yoong. 

 

"2 days to go - It's our Anniversary. I'm excited, my Captain."

 

"Me too, my dear gorgeous President of my heart." Yoong giggled back, pinching his girlfriend's cheeks at the same time. That then, they started their special 2nd dinner in their place.

 

-

 

Occupying the empty space in the couch, Seohyun realized she's a bit far from her boyfriend and decided to move closer and closer until she had the chance to lie down and put her head on top of his lap.

 

"Aish, he's not answering."

 

"Hmm? What's the problem, Captain?" Seohyun asks with her creasing brows. She grabs the bowl of pop corn on top of the coffee table and casually feeds her boyfriend with pop corns with her hand.

 

"Henry. He's not answering my calls." Yoong said before opening his mouth so wide, like an alligator. "He's the person I am talking about... earlier." he continued, while munching on the pop corns. 

 

"Chincha?" Seohyun gasped. "So, he's single? I thought he isn't?" she eventually sits after hearing it.

 

"Tsk, like you - I don't also shares my friend's 'love life'. Plus, He just broke up - it's not good to talk about 'sad' moments of someone. But... why isn't he answering my calls?" Yoong returned his attention back to his phone and tried to call his friend again.

 

"He is probably sleeping already?" Seohyun guesses. Though it's not good to be happy because Henry is broken hearted, knowing that they're going to set him up with Bora is making her happy.

 

"I don't think so. He said he will be sleeping late tonight to finish the blue prints of our project." Yoong stated truthfully. "I wonder why." as apparently, the other line is still unanswered. It just keeps on ringing, much to his distress.

 

Taking her phone on the coffee table as well, Seohyun browse on her contacts and stopped in Henry's contact ID. "Is this the number you're trying to call?" and shows it to her boyfriend.

 

"Yes. That." Yoong confirmed, putting aside his phone to grab a handful pop corn, putting it inside his mouth, momentarily. 

 

Seohyun is trying to contact this time, while her boyfriend is eating pop corn. 

 

"What? Still ringing?" 

 

"Yeah. He seems not minding his phone." Seohyun ends the call and sent Henry a message. "Let's contact him later. It's still 9pm after all. He must be outside and forgot his phone." She puts the device back to the table and returned her attention to their snack and the drama playing on the TV.

 

"I hope he's not yet really sleeping yet." uttered Yoong, as he lied down this time. Head on top of his girlfriend's lap. He giggles when he receives a flick on his forehead. "Why? Do you want to put your head on my lap, instead?"

 

"Nah, you're lying. How could I just stop you, eh?" Leaning down, Seohyun peck at Yoong's lips, making the latter held her head, attempting to push her down for a deeper kiss - but she immediately pulled back, teasing him only. She sticks her tongue out victoriously.

 

"Aish, You're so cruel."

 

"Babo." Giggles Seohyun, pinching Yoong's pointy nose gently. The latter simply smiled and tilt his head towards the drama. "Omo. The actress. Do you remember her, my Captain?"

 

Yoong's eyes slightly widened when he saw who was on the TV screen. Of course, who wouldn't remember the girl - she's the first girl that saw him and his girlfriend together in a public place.

 

Flashback...

 

Yoong is jogging back towards the bench he left his girlfriend for a while to buy some ice cream, when his shoe lace was untied on the left. He crouch down and wanted to tie back when he realized his holding the two ice creams in both hands. "Aish." So he decided to get up and continue his way while constantly looking down to make sure he won't step on it.

 

At first, it was simple - but when he almost stepped in his lace, he gives up. So he looks around and decided to ask someone to hold the ice cream for him while he tie his shoe. And it wasn't long enough and there was a girl that was approaching his way. He couldn't think of another way anymore  - so he did not put any 2nd thoughts and block her.

 

"Excuse me, Can I ask for a favor?"

 

The girl look at him with her face shock. "Omg! Yoong?!"

 

"Huh?" And it came so surprise for him as well. "I'm sorry... b-but... "

 

"You don't remember me?! Ara. Go Ara." The girl said, couldn't believe the doe-eyed doesn't seem to remember her. Thus, she's happy to see him back. It's been a while since she dated him.

 

"Go Ara? Who?" Seriously have no memory about the girl, Yoong looked at the latter with a confuse look.

 

The girl stepped forward and put her palms in his cheeks. "Do you remember? The girl who always do this to you? So your attention would be focus on me only? Hmm?"

 

"Um... O-Okay." Yoong can now remember a little. He remembers dating an actress - and yes, it's probably her. "It looks like. You're that... actress? Am I right? That girl whom I met in a bar?"

 

Ara nodded her head enthusiastically. "So how are you now? It's been a while." she hit his arm gently, making him smile awkwardly. "It's been a while, huh?!"

 

"It's good. I mean, I'm good.... b-but right now, I feel cold."

 

"Huh?"

 

Using his lips only, Yoong pointed to his hands. "Can you do me a favor? Hold this for me?" now, he hesitated to say.

 

"Oh, Y-Yeah, s-sure." Ara instantly complied - taking the two ice creams.

 

"Thanks." Without wasting time, Yoong lowered himself and ties his lace.

 

"Your lace was untied?" Ara realizes. Yet, she finds it adorable to watch.

 

"Obviously." said Yoong simply.

 

"But two ice creams?" However, Ara also noticed the dessert. "You're with someone else?" and that wonders her.

 

Upon successfully tying his lace, Yoong casually got up and took the ice creams, that was now melting. He was about to answer her question when he heard a call from his behind. Eyes widened and his heart doubles its pace, as he momentarily turned his head. Seohyun is jogging towards him and Ara.

 

"Is that her? The girl you are with?" Ara asks curiously.

 

"Yah! Where have you gone?!" Seohyun arrived in their place, slightly breathless. And never miss a chance to hit her boyfriend's arm. However, she realizes there's another person. Her one brow expectantly furrows.  

 

"I am-"

 

"Hey, It's Go Ara. And you are?" Ara did not hesitated and cut Yoong's words, introducing herself.

 

"Go Ara? Is that... the girl I've heard from a recent... drama?" Seohyun wasn't sure, but she seems to have heard such name. Probably from her office-mates. Heck, she can't help it and stare at her boyfriend, questioningly.

 

Yoong was about to explain it himself, but the other girl once again cut him off.

 

"Yes, Miss. I'm that girl." Ara smiled sweetly.

 

"Aww... how cool. It's Seo Joohyun. But you can call me Seohyun. It's nice to meet you." Seohyun takes the other girl's hand, shaking it in introducing herself. "But... you know also my boyfriend?" She felt the need to tell her.

 

"Oh, boyfriend?" Ara glances at the doe-eyed. "Your girlfriend, Yoong?"

 

"Yes. Um, Seohyun-ssi. She's my girlfriend." Yoong finally able to say, smiling awkwardly to both girls. He didn't expect this would come this soon.

 

"Honestly, I know him because I've date him for a week." Ara truthfully confessed to Seohyun. She has no hurt feelings for the doe-eyed, knowing the latter is just making fun with her that time. And she herself wasn't that serious.

 

'Aw, an ex'. In Seohyun's thoughts. "No wonder. He's such a friendly guy, isn't he? And definitely the sweetest." She wrapped her arm around her boyfriend's left. "That's why I love him a lot." She peck at Yoong's cheeks, that instant.

 

"Yeah, obviously."

 

"Aigoo. Stop it." Yoong sighed, looking down to the ice cream that was already so sticky in his hands. He seriously doesn't know how to react. He just hope they will stop teasing him, coz he's already embarrass.

 

Seohyun and Ara both chuckles. 

 

"It's okay Yoong. My fault as well. But anyway, I think I should leave, no?" Without waiting for any response, Ara patted the boy's shoulder and smiled to Seohyun before walking away.

 

"Wow. I can't believe I just miss the opportunity of asking for her signature." Seohyun stated, watching Ara's back leaving far from them.

 

Yoong finally moves his head, yet only to shot his girlfriend a glare. Seohyun chuckles and kiss his red cheeks.

 

"It's okay. I know this would come. At least she's not Seulgi. She seems doesn't matter about your life now. No need to feel bad."

 

"I'm not feeling bad, but instead... You both embarrass me earlier! Aish!" Yoong said, throwing the ice cream on the ground. And did not wait for any second as he walks away angrily.

 

Taken aback, Seohyun couldn't move an inch, as absorbs the situation first. But after a while, she immediately realize her mistake. She followed her  boyfriend hastily. "Yoong! I'm sorry! I was just-"

 

"Oh hell I know! I know what I did from the past. And I'm sorry because it's always like that. But you don't have to play on it! You don't have to mock it on me! You don't have to! I swear!" Yoong angrily shouted, breathing heavily. He was sure embarrass - which really hurt him.

 

"Yah! I didn't mean like that!" Seohyun defended herself, still trying to catch up. Yoong is fast walking, she barely could keep a pace.

 

"It sounds like that for me!"

 

"Chincha? Then I'm so sorry. Seriously, sorry if I did hurt you, Yoong! I hope you forget this now! That was just a small thing."

 

"But for me it is. You know, this is the reason why I was confuse when I accepted back our fate. I'm ashamed of who I am back then. It still hurts me as I look back to my past doings."

 

"Oh come on, please don't be like this. You know I accept who you are. Don't feel like I hate this side of yours. I'm sorry if I made fun of you earlier. Didn't we have talk about this? And you promise you will forget everything from the past. I mean the part of you, being a playboy or something. We promise to forgot about this and continue what we have from the start. I think that's more than important at this moment. Stop thinking of it. Please! I beg you to slow down as well. So we can talk this out peacefully!" Seohyun demanded breathlessly.

 

Yoong stopped and turn on his body around. He exhaled and slightly amused by Seohyun's face, full of sweats. But find it y at the same time. They're not in the park for nothing. That long fast walk did a good job on him and her. "Well, It's just ridiculous how truth still hurts. But you're right, no need to put on so much deal about it. It's not going to help our relationship. But how can we avoid those girls? They will appear unexpectedly. Like they're hunting me."

 

"You know... What's... In my mind?" Seohyun speaks still in breathless mode. "For this to stop from happening... you have to apologize... In every girl that would happen to cross your path."

 

"Is that going to be a good idea?" Yoong steps forward, reaching for his girlfriend's hair and tuck it behind her ears. He also takes out his handkerchief and use it to wipe his girlfriend's sweats all over her face.

 

Smiling widely, Seohyun put her hands over her boyfriend's hips and pulled him close to her, so she can wrap her arms around his waist. "I tell you, this will work. Just don't forget to accept the fact that you have date them. That way, you won't feel bad of yourself. And you can start to move on from it. Hmm?" She peck at his inviting lips fir three times, causing for a handsome smile that brings to his face. "You look so handsome if you smile, don't you know that?"

 

"Quiet. But I'm flattered to hear this from you. And thank you for making me feel I am worth for you and for your love."

 

"You're always worth, captain. Even since from the start." Seohyun sweetly uttered, loving the sight now of her boyfriend.

 

Yoong pecked at Seohyun's lips this time. "I love you my President."

 

"I love you more, my Captain." Seohyun giggles and leaned in to her boyfriend's shoulder, as she hugs him completely. She's glad he is now okay. A satisfying smile plasters in her face, sweetly.

 

Yoong has the same smile, hugging back his only President.

 

End of Flashback...

 

"So she's still part of that drama? I thought I've heard her character have already died?"

 

Seohyun chuckles at Yoong's question.

 

"What? What's so funny?" Yoong reacted in disbelief. "I was just telling what I've heard about her. You know how popular she is." When Seohyun's chuckle ends up into a laugh, he seriously grabs the pop corn and throws it to her face. Some few pop corn have entered , causing for her to almost choke and eventually stop from laughing. "That serves you there." he chuckle lightly, earning a hit on his arm. He grabs another pop corn and feed her rather. "Stop laughing and call Henry again. Otherwise, we'll end up celebrating our Anniversary with Bora." he lied back, using Seohyun's lap as his pillow again.

 

Seohyun is munching on the pop corns while trying to contact Henry obediently. "Hmm... he's still not picking up, Captain." But still, their friend is not picking up. It's only ringing, without even diverting to a voice message or something. "I wonder why, Yoong?"

 

"What will we do?" Yoong asks, casually white munching on the same pop corn. "We're not going to meet up tomorrow - only next Wednesday, which is after our Anniversary."

 

"Are you sure he's at home?"

 

Yoong slightly nod only. 

 

"Then let's go to his home. It's only 30 minutes of drive, right? I think it wouldn't be that hassle."

 

"Hmm, It's a good idea. So I can ask further details on our project as well. Okay. I'll grab my shirt first." Yoong hastily get off of the couch and headed upstairs.

 

Seohyun who was left in the living room once again tries to contact the number for the 5th time. Once she heard it rings 10 times, she gives up and put her phone down, grabbing the bowl of the pop corn and headed to the kitchen. She put it down on their table and covered it with a plate. Hearing foot steps outside, she went back to the living room. Yoong casually put on a jacket on her shoulder before grabbing her hand. 

 

"Wait - Don't tell me you're going to visit your friend on pajama pants?" questioned Seohyun, amusingly.

 

"Aish, It's okay. Besides, Henry wouldn't matter. And it's his place we're visiting, not some party, President." Yoong reasoned, as he picked up the remote control and turned off the TV. Then, he drags his girlfriend out of their place - not missing to lock the door before proceeding to the elevator, holding his girlfriend's hand securely.

 

-

 

"Here we go." Yoong announced after pulling over the car in front of a building. He turned to the girl on the passenger seat and creased his brows, watching her trying to contact his friend again. "Still not answering, my President?"

 

Seohyun simply raised her shoulders, glancing over her boyfriend.

 

"Let's ring on his door." Unbuckling the younger girl's seat belt, Yoong grabs the car keys and stepped out of the car, quickly heading to the latter's side to open the door for her. Likewise, the girl grabs his hand and thank him with a kiss on the lips. She closes the car door with a satisfied smile.

 

"I hope he is really at home, captain." Seohyun said, as she walks with her boyfriend still hand in hand.

 

"I'm sure of it. I'm going to treat you to a ramen store later if he's not."

 

"Whoa, really? Okay, let's make a deal then."

 

"What do you propose?" The idea made Yoong's big smile appeared in his face.

 

Walking into the lift, Seohyun pressed the 7th floor and answered, "I'll give you a lot of kisses if he's in his condo."

 

"Err. That's common. I want a new one." Yoong declined the proposal that instant. He sure have been getting used to his girlfriend's sweetness already that he wants a different thing.

 

"Okay, I'll cook for your favorite snack tonight. Hmm, chicken sandwich?"

 

"You're not really creative. I don't know why you're a designer for a clothing brand."

 

Seohyun literally hit her boyfriend's arm. "Yah! This isn't about my work! This is about our deal. Our game! Don't drag my profession!"

 

"I was just kidding." Yoong lightly chuckles. "But really, I don't like your proposal. I want something that will make our night... So good and-"

 

"Try continuing that sentence and I will make you sleep on the floor." Seohyun dares with a playful stern voice. Yoong nervously gulped and bit his lip. "Well, let's proceed to my final idea. If Henry is in at home and we can convince him, I'll make some cookies for you. What do you think?"

 

"No."

 

"I'll buy you new shoes."

 

"Still a no."

 

"Order us tacos?"

 

"Definitely, No!"

 

"Burger?"

 

"100% No!"

 

"Kiss your abs?"

 

"You've done it the other night."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter