Epilogue

My Valentine Date
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

1.2 Epilogue | Valentine Date

 

♥♥♥

 

One girl can barely comprehend the flowers that's greet her, the moment she arrives in the office. It's the same red roses that her boyfriend first gave her when they had their Valentine's Date almost one year ago now. Thanks to Chief Jung that she set her up on that date. There wouldn't be probably any realizations. And there wouldn't be any she 2nd chance of romance  with her boyfriend now. She's proud to say, this is the beginning for a journey to forever.

 

"Look who is once again having heart beats with these beautiful flowers - Hmm?" Out of a sudden, she heard a familiar voice behind. She slowly turned and wasn't surprise anymore with her friend, Bora. "You know, next time I will see, he will propose. Aish, I'm jealous." Bora groaned. She pats her friend's shoulder, passing at her to proceed on her own desk.

 

Seohyun just couldn't say a thing. A big smile plastered in her face somehow. 

 

As she takes her seat, she sighed, grabbing the flowers and picked up the note that says; I'm glad that you and me are US ♥ Lunch date later, President ^^

 

Feeling giddy all over her soul, Seohyun close her eyes tight and scream inside her mind, instead of screaming it outside. She'll do it later anyway. Honestly, it wasn't just because of the flowers, she's giddy. Recalling the breakfast earlier has more reason for her to feel giddy and turn like a tomato.

 

Flashback...

 

Seohyun woke up earlier than what she had expect. And in that moment her mind crosses what happened last night, a big and sweet smile creeps across her features. She bit her lip and hugs the pillow next to her more tightly, closing her eyes in the process. She's just really so happy - recalling the night. Yes, it wasn't as a simple night. It was beyond even as special. Extraordinary special? She must be ridiculous but it was like that. Hence, last night was just full of love. Love... and more love. Not just love but feels like floating in the air. In heaven, in other words. It's the first time - after all.

 

Sighing in satisfaction, she turned her body around and -- "Where is Yoong?" she was surprised to see an empty space. She thought the boy had been sleeping next to her. "Aish, is this a one night stand?" freaking out, she frantically gathered the covers and wrapped it around her glory. Then, she stepped out of the bed and headed to the shower, checking if he is there. "Yoong." but she was met by an empty shower room as well.

 

'If this is going to be just one night stand, then you would probably not see me in the morning.'

 

Yoong's joke last night crosses her mind, totally not helping. It's making her insane, now. "That idiot." She quickly left the shower room and check if he's in the balcony, but to no avail, "YAH IM YOONG!!! I HATE YOUUUUU!!!! YOU DUMMYYYY!!!" she scream out of frustration and her boiling anger. Breathing heavily after she screamed out those words, she stomps her feet back to the room and sat down at the edge of the bed. Slowly, she can feel her heart is getting heavier... it made her want to cry - or just scream again. But before a tear would drop, the door opens.

 

Yoong walks in, singing their song happily, "So don't ever think I need more. I've got the one to live for. No one else will do, And I'm telling you~ Just put your heart in my hands~" while holding a food tray, contianing the breakfast of him and his girlfriend.

 

"YAAAAHHHH I'LL KILL YOUUUUU!!!" Yet, he is surprise when Seohyun came rushing to him, look so mad. He didn't think twice and avoided her slap - and more slap here and there. Surprisingly, he was able to avoid the slaps without putting down the food tray. As if, he was posses by someone who is good at martial artist 

 

SLAP.

 

"Yah! Stop it! Why are you so mad?!" But the last slap did not pass through, hitting his arm. "What have I done and you sounded like you really want to kill me?"

 

Seohyun was about to raise her hand again when she decided to stomp her feet rather, and shot her boyfriend a death glare.

 

"Now what?!" Yoong confusedly asks.

 

"I thought you have left me already! I thought what happened is just a one night stand. How could you leave the bed without my knowledge?! You seriously scared me, Captain!" Explained Seohyun further, but also showing her fear. 6 years is such a long period to wait for him, you can't blame her.

 

"N-No wonder you freak out. But you are seriously not making any sense. We've been together now for almost a year! How could I just... leave you?" Yoong truthfully stated. But now he understands why Seohyun acted like that. He felt like, Seohyun is being possessive over her. 

 

"I told you, don't leave my side. And please, don't joke around it anymore - Okay?" Seohyun softly said this time, as she puffs in the process. The joke was the main reason of her outburst.

 

"Aigoo, I think you forgot what have I said after that joke."

 

"Huh?"

 

Yoong chuckles. "I knew it. You have lost it in your mind. Well, I said-"

 

"I will be waking up by your side. From this on. Is that it?" Seohyun cut her boyfriend's words after she remembers it. Since they have already decided to live in one roof.

 

"And?"

 

A sweet and shy smile finally broke in Seohyun's face. "I will make breakfast for you everyday." As she uttered the exact words Yoong told her. Her eyes finally traveled down and realized the food tray. Two plates being covered can be seen. "So... You-You really made breakfast for us?" Came her cute tiny voice, as she felt giddy inside.

 

"Yup." A smug smile formed in Yoong's lips, while nodding.

 

"But why are you in your... Um, boxers only?" Seohyun shyly mentioned, causing for her cheeks to turn a shade of red.

 

"We're in my freaking place. What do you want me to wear? Besides, it's an early morning." Yoong stated as a fact, walking casually to the bed.

 

Seohyun took a deep breath and exhaled loud enough as she turned and followed her boyfriend to the bed. 

 

"You forgot to wear your clothes, No?" A big a erted grin spread Yoong's handsome face, teasing his girlfriend. He let out a tremendous laugh as soon as the girl pick up her clothes on the floor and headed to the bathroom.

 

Yoong have to cover his big mouth and tried calm himself. As soon as his girlfriend went back, she's still covering her body with the blanket. He composes himself and put on a charming smile for his girlfriend. "Ouch." But only to be hit on his arm.

 

"Let's just eat, shall we?" Seohyun suggested, rubbing Yoong's arm sweetly.

 

"Tsk,tsk. I can't believe you. You still turn red though I've seen your entire soul last night."

 

Seohyun shot Yoong a glare only, the latter defeatingly sighed and opened the plates.

 

"Tada!" Revealing the breakfast he was talking about.

 

"Hmm..." Seohyun smiled sweetly, fluttering with what she is staring. The breakfast is only simple; pancake with a heart shape on top through a buttermilk and cup of coffee, still with a heart shape. The other plate is the same.  

 

"You like it my President?"

 

Seohyun nodded, couldn't deny the fact that she melted with the surprise. She seriously didn't think earlier that the reason her boyfriend wasn't in her side is because he was making breakfast. Now that it's making a sense, she felt giddy inside. She leaned in and kiss Yoong's lips lightly. "You're the best, Captain. I would seriously get use to this every morning."

 

"I'm always the best because of you." said the doe-eyed, pecking back with his girlfriend's lips. He giggles and pick up the fork, cutting a little on the pancake and feed his girlfriend. "Jjang?"

 

A two thumbs up and smile plastered in Seohyun's face, while chewing the food. She giggles and so as her boyfriend. She then take her turn feeding him, and the latter also feeds her - until they ends up feeding each other. Both couldn't deny that giddiness inside, looking into each other in the eyes. And how much they look like a young teenager couple.

 

End of Flashback...

 

"Tsk,tsk. I hate this." Seohyun murmured to herself, feeling that beat of her hearts all over again. All these sweetness from Yoong still makes her feel like this. Her friend was right, a player is the sweetest person in the world. The different is, Yoong ain't a player anymore. He doesn't flirt and hit on a girl like he normally do before she and him meet again. One time, they're spotted by one of his girls back then, he simply apologized with what he did to her back then. His captain is really going back to his old self. And she's proud to see it. But she's more than proud to say, 'He's mine' to those who will claim her boyfriend.

 

Fishing out her phone from the pocket of her suit jacket, she opened her messages and sent a message to her boyfriend.

 

 

But despite that, she can't deny the fact that 'too much sweetness' may lead to an early sated. The anxiety is always there everytime she can see how Yoong is showing his love. Although she love it herself. Well, she thinks every girl would feel that way. If you have a lover that is just too sweet for your taste.

 

 

"What the." Seohyun muttered, couldn't believe the reply. She was about to reply on it when he replied again. 

 

 

Seohyun's heart fluttered and butterflies are all over her stomach. There's no denying the fact that Yoong is proving it to her always. She simply replied-

 

She can't just continue texting with Yoong, which she decided to cut it. After all, she'll get to see him again for their lunch date. Putting back her phone inside her pocket, she also put the flowers in the corner of her desk and finally put her attention to her work.

 

"Ready for the presentation, Designer Seo?"

 

Her attention averted to Jessica, when the girl loud enough reminded her. She almost forgot - she has to present her designs now - which she worked for almost 2 months. "Yes, Chief Jung." came her confidence, smiling brightly back to the older girl.

 

 

♥♥♥

 

 

"Aish, she didn't even tell me about diabetes if If I get too much sweet. And my diet will be broken. This girl. Tsk,tsk." Yoong speaks to himself after reading the messege his girlfriend sent. He put aside his phone and returned his attention to his laptop, where his design of a house for his client is can be seen. He's apparently in a coffee shop, waiting for this client and his partner for the project.

 

While waiting, he took his earphone and put it in his ears, connecting it to his laptop. He looks for some good music stored in his folder and play the song that made him remember of that day - the day he and Seohyun officially were together.

 

Flashback...

 

After successfully leaving the sight of Bora, Yoong and Seohyun spotted Jung Co.'s boutique in the mall - In which, Seohyun is more than excited to enter. Yoong was so amuse, but understands it somehow. His girlfriend is one of the designers of the said clothing brand. But what made him more amuse, he just realizes she's wearing his white top he wore on their date last night.

 

"Guess who designed this?" Seohyun asks, as she shows a white semi formal above knee dress.

 

Yoong playfully put his finger under his chest, as if he is thinking. "Hmm... "

 

"The design of the dress is made in Jeju. The dress is good to wear while walking in the sand." Seohyun explained, beaming.

 

"Chincha? You went to Jeju?" Yoong grinned.

 

Seohyun giggles. "How'd you know?"

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter