MVD: 2.3

My Valentine Date
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

02 | Meeting

 

♥♥♥

 

 

Click.

 

Click.

 

Click.

 

'Hmm... I'm so impress. She's not just a designer but also has the model figure. That attitude, where does the shyness goes?' Jessica is currently watching her favorite designer in the company, posing like a pro model in front of the company's photographer. She didn't expect, after little explanations regarding about the dress, and the photo shoot she's going to do, she acted like she's not that innocent when it comes to modeling a dress. To be honest, Seohyun has a good body slim and tall body - which is always a plus for a model.

 

'No doubt - my taste of asking Designer Wang is the best ever.' She has to praise herself as well. 'Aish, I can't wait to see Yoong later, and also do the photo shoot for his suit.' and at the same time, she's excited. She's excited to her friend back and model for the company's suit attire. Since Seohyun is modeling for a friend designer, she has to make her other friend model for her own company.

 

Click.

 

Click.

 

Click.

 

With more flashes and clicks of the camera around, Jessica find herself spacing out, watching Seohyun with awe in her eyes. Seohyun on the other hand is putting her best pose; fierce look, sweet, poker and a lot more. She herself did not expect she would act this way. But it must be because of the excitement - to model for a well known designer as well. The worry over wearing a revealing dress submerged after she get to wear it. Moreover, It's such an honor for her that she'll get to model the dress, besides wearing it tomorrow for her date.

 

"That's a wrap!" As soon as the photographer have announced the end of the photo shoot, claps can be heard around, coming from Jessica and the designer herself, Miss Wang. The photographer have also praises Seohyun for a job well done, as well as how she looks like a model despite being the first time. Seohyun is happy but remains humble when she still insists she's not a model and only designs. But at least, she gets to work with the photographer and so as the designer of the dress. And she's happy she also makes them happy.

 

 

♥♥♥

 

 

"Hi, Omma... Appa. It's been a while." Yoong let out a sigh. Standing in front of his parents' tombstone felt uncomfortable after years of not coming back. "Well, as you can see. I get to still stand on my own. I've promise I will be an independent person, right? So here I am... Having a stable job in Canada as an Engineer. Well, sometimes... I work as a model too. Since I get money so easily there. Thanks Appa, I get your determination to strive in life. Thanks Omma, and your unconditional love makes me like this - so sweet, caring, thoughtful, generous, and... Lovable? Hehe I'm full of myself, or not? Well, I'm proud that I am your only son. It's such an honor, to be honest. I love you guys. Oh, before anything else, can I request? Help me find a girl that I will take care forever. Give me the best girl already. It's not that I'm tired of dating random girls but you know, I can't still find the right one for me. You know, that girl that will make my heart beats again, just like in Junior High. Hehe. And please, that girl that will take care of me like the way I will take care of her. One last request, a hot girl, hmm? Hehehe. I'll see you guys around. Appa, don't be so naughty in heaven." She snickers afterwards and bowed so deep in respect for her parents. He stayed like that for about 3 minutes before he compose himself. "I don't know when will I comeback honestly, Appa Omma. But hopefully next month." He said for the last time and left the cemetery.

 

-

 

"There you are." Yul brightly welcomed his friend with a bear hug for a brief moment only. "How are you doing?" He gives him a pat on his shoulder, still smiling brightly. And still, can't believe he's back in Seoul. "Have you visited your parents?" He casually asked, as he ushered him to take their seats in one of the bench in his Gym.

 

Yoong can't also stop himself from smiling, as well. "I didn't realize there are more girls here than guys, Bro." But not because of seeing back his friend, but because he can see three hot women are busy working out.

 

"Aish. I should have known." Yul shake his head, in disbelief, realizing the younger boy's eyes are not on him, but on his costumers in the right side.

 

"Do they work out here a lot?" Yoong asked, interestingly.

 

"Waeyo? You're going to work out here, too?"

 

The younger boy chuckles softly. "Not that I mind. But... I'll probably do in my 3 days of vacation here." his eyes are not leaving a blonde one, who has big chest, making him bit his lip and wink at the latter when she smiled at him. Much to his dismay, Yul covered his eyes and pulled him up, dragging him to the other side of the gym. He can't help it and punch his friend's chest. "What's up? I was just flirting!"

 

"You. You came here not to hit on one of my costumers. You came here because you want to prepare for tomorrow, just like what you have texted me." Yul reminded his friend. He pulled up his shirt leaving him only in his short and stepped back to check at his flat and 6 packs stomach. 

 

"What?" Yoona proudly shows his 6 packs, by putting his hands in his waist and stood straight. "What can you say, bro?"

 

Yul crossed his arms near his chest, looking back to Yoong. "Not bad. You still have the figure, Yoong. You work out always in Canada, No?" It's not only his 6 packs that makes him y, his broad shoulders are also a plus. 

 

Yoong strike a pose, showing his muscle in his both arms. "I do. In like twice a day." He then grab his shirt back, but Yul grabs it back.

 

"You do sports activities like tennis?" Yul asks, as he gestures the younger boy to take a seat on a weight machine.  

 

Yoong just casually complied. "Not only that. In Canada, I do Cardio every weekends with my officemates." he said before he put his hands on the handle and started working it out. The weight behind him is moving up and down as he move his arm. Yul just stood in front of him, watching him.

 

"You do that for about 15 minutes, then we'll proceeds for your abdominal" Instructed the tan guy, watching intently his friend, who is seriously doing his work.

 

"By the way, do you have any idea about the girl?"

 

Yul smiled, expecting it already. "You're curious?"

 

"It's been 3 months since I stopped going out with someone else. I just flirt and hit for the past 3 months. Of course, I would be curious."

 

"Oh, So during Holidays last year, you are alone?" Yul nod in understanding.

 

"Nope. I'm busy with clients. The ing company did not let me and my team rest for the rest of the Holidays. I even celebrated new year in the office, instead of on a party. Seriously... there a lot of clients if it's holiday." Yoong started to sweat, while replying to his friend/gym instructor. He knew Yul when he started working out.

 

"Not surprising. You even greeted me and my girlfriend 3 days after New Year's Eve."

 

A soft chuckle escape Yoong's mouth. "I was lazy to check my phone... I even thought of breaking it sometimes because the clients calls a lot."

 

"So the player have rested. That's cool. Eh?"

 

"Not cool... because I miss it now. I mean, going on dates. I need to spend my money from other things, this time." Yoong coyly replied, having this smug in his face.

 

"You seriously can't see yourself getting into a serious relationship?" Yul said, still can't believe his friend is still doing the same thing after College.

 

"Honestly, I'm not a player. I just I haven't find the ing 'the one'... Which I thought will never come. Tsk,tsk. So I'm like a player in your eyes. But it's cool, right? I'm cool like this." Yoong chuckled, as he glance to a girl that just stepped into a treadmill. 

 

"Well, you're totally so dumb for having this high standards."

 

Yoong abruptly turned his head to the tan guy. "High Standards? I don't have that. Why do I go see ladies without even caring how are they as a person?"

 

Yul's turn to chuckle. "You're indeed, just collecting and forgetting."

 

"Exactly what I am saying." Murmured Yoong before he let out a sigh and concentrated on his workout.

 

"About the girl you're asking me, Jessica never told me about her. But... I just want to remind you, I hope you treat her well." Yul said, lying on the part that Jessica did not tell him. Of course, he knows. He was even against to it the firt time he heard it. But he gets what Jessica's reason. So he keep it to himself.

 

"I'm not a bad player - I'm a gentleman player, Bro. I always take care my flings so well." Yoong smugly says, letting out another exhale, as he started to feel breathless with his workout. His sweats are even started to run down from his head to his face, down to his neck. "My parents did not take care of me just to be a rude or bad boy. They mold me... as a good person to be proud of." He says, in addition. Being the only son, he got all the love form his parents - and that's making him really more proud of being Lim Yoong.

 

Yul somehow did not doubted his friend's words. He knew him well, and never did the latter treat a girl bad. But he hoped he would never collect Seohyun as one of his fling. Just a 'date' tomorrow, that's enough for him. He can't let Yoong break a precious girl like her.

 

"Jessica Noona is being so mysterious, isn't she?"

 

Yul frowned. "You call her, Noona?" because apparently, it's surprising hearing him call his girlfriend 'Noona'.

 

"Because you're here in front of me. If you are not, I call her sica baby, just like you." Yoong victoriously grinned, earning a punch in his stomach. He just stuck his tongue and resumes on his weight workout.

 

Yul couldn't say anything anymore, as he checks on his wrist watch. There's about 10 minutes left already. He keep his mouth shut and watches his friend intently, while the latter isn't talkative anymore.

 

-

 

"Whoa, I miss this." Yoong exclaimed, the moment he had a bite on his meat. After a few hours working out, Yul treat him into a korean restaurant. Where they ordered different kinds of korean dishes.

 

"You have to go for another workout tonight. Understood?" Yul strictly reminded the younger boy.

 

Yoong flashed his infamous smile, that would never fail to make a girl fall in love with him. "I know, coach Kwon. Meat has a lot of fats, I can't continue eat a lot of this. I have to continue eat the healthy foods rather. You know in Canada, we're like this. We eat meat only if there's an occasion."

 

"Tha's my boy, Lim Yoong." Yul proudly pat his friend's shoulder, earning his giggle. He chuckles in amusement. "But after this, let's go to Sica."

 

"Where... are... we going?" Asks the younger boy, while chewing.

 

"Jung Building."

 

"Her company?" Yoong gasped.

 

"Yep. Why?" Yul confusedly looked at his friend. "Is there anything wrong?"

 

Yoong chewed his food and swallowed it first before he informs, "The girl -- I am about to date tomorrow is in the company, working for her. I have no idea what's her name or her face, I just heard her voice through the phone call. Sica never even told me her name."

 

Yul rolled his eyes upon hearing the younger boy addressing his girlfriend with her nickname. "So you have heard her? How was it?" heck, he shrugs it off. It's non sense to talk about the nickname.

 

"She has... " Yoong pauses as he recalled the first time he heard the girl's voice. It makes his lips curled into a small smile, just by recalling it. "Soft voice." He continued. "Like, if there's a real Angel? She has the Angelic voice." 

 

"Really? Just like the other girls you met and just forget?" Yul teased, earning a poker face from the player himself. "You seriously have no more good words, No? That's too common for a player like you." chuckled him.

 

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. But I am telling you the truth. She really has the soft voice that's like an Angel. I think she likes to sing? Because she can be a singer." Yoong guesses, sheepishly.

 

"Well, if that's what you think. Then so be it." Yul mumbled, feeding his friend with his meat, and the latter giggles. He cringe and shrugs him off.

 

"I hope I'll meet her later, then." Yoong said between his chew.

 

"I hope not."

 

"What?!"

 

"I hope we're done here."

 

"This is a lot. We'll finish this in the next hour." Stated Yoong as a fact, which made the tan guy groan, regretting for ordering a lot. "If you want, I can eat this all by myself."

 

"Do you want to lose your abs? Your shaped muscles?!"

 

Yoong is giggling, shaking his head in the process.

 

"Aish, So weird." Yul mumbled, shrugging his shoulders and resumes on his meal again. The more Yoong talks, the more it gets him annoyed. He's just really talkative and seriously, he's such a choding. Never change, eh?

 

"Oh, hold on. I'll read the message." Yoong suddenly heard his phone beeps inside his pocket. He fished it out and reads the message through his eyes.

 

 

 

"Oh, what time is it now?" Yoong asked, without averting his eyes from his phone.

 

"4:30." The older guy only replied, without looking at his friend as well.

 

"Then we have half an hour to finish this before going to Jung Building." 

 

"Wae? What did you receive?" Yul finally put his attention to his younger friend, who is spooning his rice and put it inside his mouth. He only showed 6 fingers, replying to his question. "Huh?"

 

"6pm, Bro. Sica want us to go in the company at 6pm. Photo Studio." Yoong informed further, while chewing. "I wonder why in that place?" he happily feed himself with his kimchi and a meat again. Food is something he will never hate. 

 

"We have the same thoughts." Yul shrugs off and resume his meal.

 

 

♥♥♥

 

 

Seohyun is fixing her things and ready herself to leave when she heard her name being called by the Chief Jung's Secretary. She was ask to go inside the office. She gives Bora a pat on the shoulder before she headed to Chief Jung's office.

 

"What is it, Chief Jung?" She asked, peeking her head behind the door.

 

Jessica smiled brightly when she saw Seohyun's face. She got up and picks up the paper bag on top of the couch on the side and handed it to the younger girl.

 

"The dress?" Seohyun raised her brows, accepting the paper bag.

 

"Obviously. Since we can't see each other tomorrow anymore... and we'll see each other again by Tuesday, I'm giving this already." Jessica explained.

 

"Okay. Thanks again for this, Chief Jung."

 

"Unnie. Call me Unnie even if we're in the company, from now on, Hmm?"

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter