Chapter 4

Bystander [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]CHAPTER FOUR[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]"I can't believe it's finally Friday..." one student moaned out and fell flat onto his desk.

I shook my head and closed my eyes with a sigh.

Not as if you should be tired from not doing anything, anyway.

The desk behind me creaked as somebody sat down on it. Min YoonGi, to be exact.

Just as he placed his backpack down, the teacher walked in and the class began.

Thankfully, yesterday's rooftop disaster ended well with my maths teacher, as he didn't sniff out any suspicion. I only missed twenty minutes of class, and I still had fifteen to go.

All ended well for the quiet me.

Lucky.

As the day progressed, I was left alone for most of the time. A couple encounters with TeaHyung didn't really brought down my mood, as it always was at the lower levels. JeongGuk's judging gaze didn't really put much pressure on me, either. I always had to deal with it while being with Hana, anyway.

The bell to the lunch break rang and I wobbly got up from my seat. A couple of whispers rang out from the doorway of the classroom, but I didn't pay much attention to it. Currently, I only had one task. The destination being nurse's office.

Sleep is the virtue to being happy, isn't it?

"Hey, you!" someone behind me yelled. I flinched at the volume of the voice but continued on with my journey. "Excuse me!" the yelling came again and I frowned at the person's loud voice.

What is it with yelling so loudly in the middle of the day?

"The girl with a bun on her head, wait!" I stopped in my tracks and titled my head to the side, lifting my index finger at myself.

It couldn't be me, right?

Lightly shaking my head I continued to walk until someone grabbed my shoulder and lightly pulled it around.

Standing at the side of the corridor I was facing the person that just spun me around.

I squinted my eyes at the familiar face. The bruise at the corner of his lip was already half healed.

"I was calling for you, did you not hear?" he smiled at me and closed his eyes.

Staring into his eyes I still couldn't comprehend what he wanted. Taking a small glance over his shoulder I noticed TaeHyung and JeongGuk standing there, their eyes widened from small confusion over the current events.

"I wanted to thank you for helping me when those third years beat me up." he whispered after making sure that no passing-by students paid us any attention.

My own eyes widened at the new feeling flooding my stomach. "You remembered?" I asked him with furrowed brows, my head tilted to the side.

So that's how it felt when somebody said `Thank You`.

"I only remembered your name because that was the only thing I saw before passing out. JiMin told me which class you were in, so I used the chance to say thank you." his innocent smile left me dazzled as I bobbed my head.

"Kim Tan, I think you're mistaken." TaeHyung snarled and ripped Kim Tan's hand away from my shoulder. "She is simply a trash that back-talks people." his hissing voice was, once again, directed to my face and I took a small step back, my brows furrowing.

"That's not true, Tae Tae." another familiar voice joined the hateful conversation and a blob of red hair stepped into the scene from behind me. "It wasn't her that was calling Kim Tan a trash, it was Lee Hana and her other two friends." JiMin voiced out and TaeHyung's gaze on me wavered.

"What?" he whispered, his eyes flooding with disbelief.

JeongGuk too

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter