It’s only one who’ll win in this battle…

My Bestfriend's Girlfriend

 

Still Eunjin's POV

“Jinki yah…” I really wanted to start another discussion with him but someone stopped me.

“Jinki? Eunjin?” a faint voice of a woman in front of us mumbled.

“Jung Ah?!” Jinki asked a bit surprised of the sudden appearance of his girlfriend.

“I’m on my way to visit you but it seems that you’re busy with Eunjin?” She said as she glared me emphasizing something. I’m not flirting with your boyfriend! He’s the one who dangle himself around me!

“Not really! Let’s go to the house? Noona needs her ingredients already.” Jinki said as he let go of me and held Jung Ah’s hand for them to leave already. Wow, don’t I exist in the scene? These people…

“Just go ahead, Sunny unnie might nag at you. I just want to catch up with Eunjin for a while” She said as she removed he hand from Jinki’s grip and stood beside me. Jinki won’t leave me with this lady right?

“Oh, okay. See you later then.” Jinki said timidly and went his way. DAMN JINKI! If something happens to me, I’ll kill you!

“Mind if we go to a café?” She said with those fierce eyes wanting to eat me up.

“Sure…” I simply said; I don’t feel good with this small talk she’s referring. I really want to kill Lee Jinki! PSH, I started being irritated with Key umma and ending with this… my life…

~*~

“Let me get this straight to the point Eunjin. I want you to stay away from Onew.” She said frankly, not being concerned with the other’s feelings or reaction… whether of the two words you consider, the main point is she said it bluntly.

“I wouldn’t ask why Jung Ah; rather you want me to stay away from Jinki is because you think I’m a threat to your relationship. I’m telling you he’s just my best…” Eunjin said frankly but Jung Ah didn’t let her finished.

“Enough with that best friend thing! You’re not just a threat Eunjin; you’re the key to our break up because he won’t look only at me if you’re always there by his side. That perfect being who stayed by his side for most of his life! Eunjin, you had him for more than half of your life time. I think it’s time for me, his girlfriend, to take care of him just as how it should be. Do you get what I mean?” She exploded like a bomb.

“You’re just intimidated of my presence when I’m with you and Jinki. There’s nothing to be jealous about.” Eunjin said fearlessly for she knows she had done nothing wrong. The next thing Eunjin knew, Jung Ah slapped her. No one dared to slap the bad girl from Daegu before and this is the first time she felt a hand hit her face.

“How dare you to tell me that I’m intimidated with you who have no manners or even a breed?!” She insulted Eunjin after she slapped the other.

“How dare you to tell me that I have no manners?! If it’s you who slapped me first!” Eunjin stood up as she got her bag.

“I’m his girlfriend Eunjin. You’re just his mere best friend.” She glared at her, straight to the eye.

“I know; you’re HIS girlfriend who wants HIS best friend to stay away from him because SHE can’t take the presence of the best friend who doesn’t give a damn on their relationship! C’mon Jung Ah, tell me did you saw me kissed Jinki? Did you hear Jinki told me that he loves me?!” Eunjin also exploded; if there’s one mistake that Onew did. He left the two girls to fight over him.

“YES! I heard him saying that he loves you! I heard him at the hospital! Are you happy?!” She said bitterly then left the café.

“Damn you Jinki!” She cursed as she also left the café and taking the other way that Jung Ah didn’t took.

If there’s one thing that these two girls knew, it is that the war has started already and it’s only one who’ll win in this battle…

~*~

‘Where in a world did he found that girl?! She even called me who has no breed! It’s her who started the cat fight! Psh, she really can slap that hard. Wished I slapped her too! Aiya, she even left a bruise on my cheek! This is not fair, I’m gonna leave a mark on her face that she’ll never forget! Curse that witch!’ Eunjin thought as she looks at her face in the mirror at the park.

# We bring the boys out, we bring the boys out…

Calling…

Tofu Jinki

“Curse you, chicken head who has a witch girlfriend!” She yelled in frustration as she threw her phone inside her bag.

“Fierce princess, may I sit beside you?” A guy asked from behind the bench.

“Sit whenever you want Changmin. I’m not in the mood to fool around.” Eunjin rolled her eyes as the other sat beside him.

“I thought Taemin brought you home already?” He asked as he got his scarf from his sling bag, since it started to snow lightly.

“I helped my cousin to shop groceries. Taemin needs to go home early, since his roommate needs his help.” She replied as she still held her bruised cheek.

“It’s quite entertaining to see that you have two bruises in your face. Are you bumping your face on some light posts these days?” Changmin chuckled.

“I would be damn glad if that’s what happened instead of being slapped by that Jung Ah!” She angrily said then she realized that she slipped already.

“Jung Ah slapped you? When? Do you want me to call her?” Changmin asked furiously as he fumbles his phone from his pocket.

“No need to call her, She has a point anyway in telling some things but the pointless thing that she did is to slap me earlier.” She said as she sighs as the memories from the incident earlier came back again.

“Fine, I won’t call her; just, don’t be upset about it araso? I’m sure you did not do anything wrong. Also, Jung Ah is really a possessive woman especially when she’s being spoiled with attention.” Changmin said as he calms the angry Eunjin.

“Fine…” She pouted in frustration.

“Okay, I know how to cheer you up; since it’s our free day tomorrow, could you accompany me to the mall tomorrow? I’ll buy a gift to Taemin and something to wear on his beach themed dinner.” Changmin persuaded Eunjin so she could forget what happened earlier.

“Fine, I’ll accompany you. Also, FYI it’s not beach themed, it’s really happening at the beach.” She smiled as she saw the effort from her friend to cheer her up.

“C’mon I’ll bring you home. It’s already late.” Changmin offered.

~*~

“I knew she’s not just a normal damsel that you could see on the streets! She even said that I’m intimidated with her!” Jung Ah yelled in frustration as her cousin Gahee just listens to her as she flipped some magazines in front of her.

“Why stressing yourself to the best friend who haven’t done anything to wreak your relationship with Onew? You’re really a paranoid.” Gahee chuckled as she saw nothing being mad about with the situation.

“WHO HAVEN’T DONE ANYTHING?! Are you even listening to what I’m saying Gahee unnie?!” Jung Ah scoffed as she sat on the bean bag beside Gahee.

“Seriously Jung Ah, If you really want that Onew guy to be yours then ask your father to do some arrangement with his parent. If you’re that obsessed with him and you really wanted him as your husband like what you did with Changmin.” Gahee suggested jokingly. Well, she’s really full of quirky and out of this world idea that she meant as joke.

“Unnie, stop it seriously.” She rolled her eyes as she thought of her cousin’s suggestion.

“C’mon, I’m just joking!” She chuckled as she went out of the room.

“Whatever”

~*~

“Jung Ah slapped our Eunjin?! She really needs some lesson!” Kyuhyun stammered as he knew what happened.

“I know but I’m worried because I think Onew spoiled Jung Ah already that’s why she did that earlier.” Changmin mumbled seriously.

“In other cases, Onew did something to Jung Ah that is related to Eunjin that’s why Jung Ah over reacted and slapped Eunjin for whatsoever reasons.” Kyuhyun said as he looked another way on how to interpret the situation.

“Whatever the situation is, I don’t want Eunjin to suffer like how Jiyeon suffered before.” Changmin said as he remembered his best friend Jiyeon that suffered a lot from the hands of Jung Ah.

“Eunjin may suffer but I know she’ll ain’t gonna give up her friendship with Onew. That’s the least thing she could save since Jung Ah has a hold on Onew as a girlfriend.” Kyuhyun replied.

“But, it would be hard for her since Onew is Eunjin’s first love.” Changmin said.

“If Onew has feelings for Eunjin that would be the biggest blow on Jung Ah. Well it’s what they call Karma’s revenge.” Kyuhyun smirked

“That’s what we’ll know once we got at Taemin’s dinner party.” Changmin concluded as he thought of some sort of plan on his friend’s party.

~*~

HI~~^^

Am back! =))))

Please tell me what you think in this part? :)))

I’ll update later or tomorrow

Enjoy:*

Thank you to @ILoveFanfics for the appreciation. Also to my new subscribers^^ THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT^^

XOXO Minhae <3