Key noona isn’t that harsh anyway=))))

My Bestfriend's Girlfriend

 

“Hello, earth to Eunjin, What’s with you today? You seemed, not in yourself ever since that day you went to Jinki’s house… It’s been a week Eunjin, what’s the matter?” Key asked as she gave Eunjin some fresh-in-the-pan pancakes and sausages.

“Nothing serious umma! And it’s Eunhyuk oppa’s condo.” She smiled as she started eating the food her cousin gave.

“Nothing serious? You keep on staring at spaces and touching those lips of yours. Also, you’re not telling me where did you got that bruise of yours.” She enumerated as she gave her cousin that infamous glare. And Eunjin just hung her head low to avoid her umma’s glare.

“Don’t let me force you to tell what happened to the Lee’s residence last night. AND don’t use your famous excuse that you’ll be late for class… All of your classes start by 1pm.” She said firmly as she sat in front of her.

“Umma…” Eunjin used her powerful puppy eyes that he got from Jonghyun but it’s no use to Key’s death glare.

“Can’t you just trust umma and tell me what happened?” She said directly to Eunjin, looking straight to her eyes.

“He kissed me…” She said softly not to scare her umma.

“Who’s he?” Key asked a bit confused

“He…” Eunjin raised her eyebrow.

“Who’s he? I know three Lees, Lee Taemin? Lee Jinki? OH MY~ don’t tell me it’s Lee Hyukjae?!” Key panicked like she lost a diamond ring.

“Umma! Why in the hell will Eunhyuk oppa kiss me? It’s not him! It’s Onew, Lee Jinki, Dubu and whatever you call him.” She exclaimed

“BWOH?! That tofu boy kissed you?! Where??” Key asked as her eyes widened.

“Li…lips…” She stuttered, as she remembered what happened that night.

“WHAT?!?! Why in the tofu world did you hide it to me?! It’s been a week and you just tell me that now?!?! Eunjin ah!” She frantically yelled and accidentally hit the forehead of her cousin.

“OW! Umma, my forehead!” She pouts, as she made her puppy eyes again.

“Sorry... wait! Where did you got that?!” She glared at her preparing for another out of the box information.

“I head butted him after he kissed me.” She said casually as she drank her chamomile tea.

“You did that?” Key chuckled as she gave her cousin more sausages.

“Well… I don’t know what to say or to react so I head butted him.” She explained.

“You’re one hell of young fierce lady…”She smirked as she continued to eat her bread.

“You taught me how to become one…” She smirked at her cousin

“Want to come to the supermarket later, after your class?” Key asked

“Can’t… we need to finish our project; deadline’s tomorrow. Better bring Jonghyun oppa with you.” She suggested.

“He can’t… he has a music exam later.” She said as she finished her peppermint tea.

~*~

“Taemin, how are you and Eunjin?” Jung Ah asked as she reads the newspaper.

“We’re fine… why’d you ask?” Taemin replied, while looking at her sister.

“Are you dating already?” She asked as she drinks her coffee, still reading the newspaper.

“No…” He simply said, for he knew where this would be heading.

“What’s your plan for your birthday?” She asked

“Just dinner with close relatives, nothing grand.” Taemin said.

“Who are you planning to invite?” She asked again, a bit inquisitive.

“The gang of course…” He said as he looked at the sister’s eyes for she knew already who is in that gang.

“Can’t you just invite him?” She glared at Taemin.

“If you really moved on… you wouldn’t ask me not to invite him. He’s my friend noona.” He said irritatingly then left at the dining hall.

“Aish that kid…” She sighed and continued eating her breakfast.

~*~

Afternoon, Supermarket

“Bread, milk, apples, bananas, lettuce, cookies… what the hell is this grocery list Eunjin gave?!” Key grumbled as she placed some bread to her basket.

“Ne noona, I’ll buy baguette and the English muffin.” Onew said over the phone, as he grabbed the said kinds of bread.

‘Is that Jinki?’ Key thought as she noticed the boy on the other side. Without a moment to waste she was about to approach him…

“Bye noona!” Onew hung up as he grabbed the English muffin when he saw Eunjin’s cousin on the other side.

‘Oh my chicken! It’s Key noona, I’m a dead meat!! Aish, I’ll never do anything bad to Eunjin again dammit!’ Onew thought as he went to the canned foods section to hide from Eunjin’s almighty cousin.

“Tsk, this kid… He’s the real definition of the word FAIL.” Key smiled as she went near to Jinki who keeps on peeking from the canned foods section

“Come out there Jinki, the people are staring at you already.” Key called as she stood near the shelf; enough for Jinki to hear him.

“M… me?” He stuttered as he went out from where he was hiding.

“No, maybe I was asking for the can to come out from his hiding place.” She ridiculed as he pointed the can of tuna. The boy just hung his head low as he went near to her.

“Aigoo… c’mon let’s just shop first and I’ll treat you some snacks. Never do those things again because it’s a major fail ara?” She nagged at him as she pulled him to shop with her and smiled the crowd who keeps on looking at the helpless boy.

“Ne noona…” He smiled weakly as he calm himself for he knew what is ahead of him already.

~*~

“Jinnie! Don’t stress yourself over our project. We are six in the group.” Taemin smiled as he gave her banana milk.

“I’m not stressing myself.” She chuckled as she drank the banana milk.

“Oh yes you are little miss… Taemin, better bring her home. I’ll just finish this thing.” Kyuhyun instructed as he snatched the laptop away from her.

“Guys don’t forget the dinner next week!” Taemin said as he pulled some high five from Kyuhyun and Changmin.

“But…” Eunjin protested but no use, Taemin pulled her away from the gang.

“We’ll guide them my dear… take care guys!” Seohyun assured her as she led them outside of the house.

“Bye!” Taemin baded to their friend and brought Eunjin’s things with him.

“I need to finish the last part!” Eunjin grumbled as they walked on their way home.

“Stop it! You act like a depress person want to have a life” Taemin quipped as he ruffles her bangs.

“Why you guys like to ruffle my bangs?! It’s hard to fix it you know…” She pouted as she fixed her bangs.

“Because your reaction is soooooo cute!” He smiled as he rested his arms to her shoulder.

“Whatever…”She smiled at him.

“Oh! Can’t you just drop me by at the supermarket? I’ll help Key umma.” She asked

“Sure, but I can’t help you to bring the groceries. I need to review Jonghyun hyung with his exam. He can’t do it alone…” He said

“It’s okay, it’s not that many anyway” She smiled at him. ‘What a gentleman?’ She thought.

“Oh! Here’s the supermarket. Let’s go find Key noona!” Taemin said as he pulled Eunjin inside the supermarket.

~*~

“Did Mr. Casanova cleared up his mind already?” Key asked as she checked some fruits in the fruits and vegetable section of the market.

“Eh?” He fidgeted as he keeps on getting some oranges; not checking its quality.

“YAH! Look, you got the bad oranges! Jinki ah, better clear up your mind araso?” Key nagged as she replaced the bad oranges with the good ones.

“Ne noona. Uh…” Jinki fumbled, wandering if he’ll start another conversation or not.

“I know what you did last time… and you got a very good job not only confusing Eunjin but also me as well.” She smirked at him, placing some bananas on his basket

“Eat that so you could lessen your epic moments.” She chuckled as they keep on checking some fruits.

“Noona, you know when I kissed her… I felt that I’m doing the right thing but at the back of my head… I think it’s wrong because I have Jung Ah in my arms…” He said as he walked beside his noona.

“I presume that’s what you’ll feel… just always remember what I said the last time. I see that you are a very kind person. I can see that you might face difficulties with that attitude of yours.” Key warned him; sort of she’s worried for him.

“I’ll remember it noona!” He smiled ‘Key noona isn’t that harsh anyway…’ He thought happily as he enjoyed the older’s company

“Key Umma!”

‘Oh My Chicken Goddess! It’s….’ Jinki thought as the fidgeted at Key’s back.

“Eunjinnie!”

~*~

A new chappie again heehee~ 

I'll try to update later~~^^

Gotta buy my mom a present <3

XOXO Minhae <3