Is she cheating Jonghyun appa for real?!

My Bestfriend's Girlfriend

 

 

‘Oh My Chicken Goddess! It’s….’ Jinki thought as the fidgeted at Key’s back.

“Eunjin!” Key squealed as she saw her cousin waving at her.

‘What the hell is it now?! It’s okay to have some love lesson with Key noona but not applying it immediately! Damn my life…’ He thought as his head is working out to process a plan on how to escape in this situation.

“Hi noona! Seems you’re being accompanied by Jinki” Taemin greeted as he noticed the other guy bothering to find something in the basket of vegetables.

“Yeah… I just bumped into him earlier. What are you looking for there?” Key asked as she finds it bothering that the guy was almost shooting himself inside one of the baskets.

“Carrot!” He replied as he ‘busied’ himself so he could hide to Eunjin.

“Jinki’s here?!” Eunjin asked a bit shocked about what she heard.

“Yeah, he’s there. Oh! I need to go; Jonghyun hyung needs my help for his exams.” Taemin baded to the ladies.

“Okay, if you don’t mind… please give these to him.” Key said as she handed a bag full of snacks to the younger guy.

“Ne noona! By the way, you and Jonghyun hyung are invited to my birthday dinner next week. Ask Eunjin for the details. Bye!” He said as he left.

“Found the carrot!” Onew announced as he raised a vegetable that has similarities with the carrot but only a different colour.

“Jinki, that’s a radish.” Eunjin corrected once she saw the vegetable.

“No! It’s a carrot.” He defended but when he looked at the vegetable it’s indeed a radish.

“Next time study your vegetable flashcards Ara? Let’s go pay these then I’ll treat you to a café.” Key quipped as she pat Onew’s back.

“You can’t beat the kitchen genius” Key whispered to Onew as they both looked at Eunjin who’s fidgeting on the other side.

~*~

“Umma, I’ll be the one to order~” Eunjin offered as she got Key’s wallet and went to the cashier.

“She’s always like that… she had this trauma last time we went here at the café with Jonghyun.” She smiled as she looked at her cousin at the patisserie area.

“Trauma, of what?” Onew asked the older, confused.

“Jonghyun bought her an Americano. You know Eunjin don’t drink coffee.” Key chuckled as she remembered the incident.

“Eunjin don’t drink coffee??” Onew asked stupidly, well he doesn’t really know that fact or maybe he just forgot it…

“My Jinki! You’ve been with Eunjin for a lifetime yet you ask me that question?! She only drinks tea; she can’t drink coffee…” Key scoffed as she rolled her eyes to the other.

“Jung Ah has a short wavy hair, how come that is long straight hair? Also, you said Jung Ah doesn’t drink tea… How in the world did you say shall we have a cup of tea and talk? Better clear up your mind lover boy. I know whom are you referring to that song.”

“Jinki, are you alright? Seems something is bothering you?” Key asked as he held his hand.

“He looks okay umma.” Eunjin said as she placed the tray on the table; seems a bit irritated which made Key smirked as an idea formulated on her amazing mind.

“Oh, I see you ordered a banana cake. Jinki better eat this.” Key smiled brightly as she gave the cake to him.

“Umma that’s…mine.” She let out a sigh as she rolled her eyes and got the chocolate cake instead.

“Thanks noona!” Jinki smiled brightly as he saw what Key’s plan was at that time or maybe he had something else in his mind.

“Here, your Americano.” Key said as she served the coffee to him.

“Aww… noona knows my favourite drink!” He smiled as he accepted the coffee.

“I bought that!” Eunjin pouted as she sipped her green tea latte.

“Did I say something wrong Eunjin?” Jinki asked straight to her eyes. Next that took place; both of them felt something hot on their cheeks. Key almost laughed with their utterly stupid but crazy situation.

‘Wrong move Jinki, wrong move.’ He thought as he moved his gaze away from him and ate a slice of the cake.

“Uh Jinki, you have a dirt on your cheek.” Key motioned as she wiped it using her handkerchief.

‘Aigoo, every time I make a plan, situation comes in the right place.’ She smirked as she saw her cousin’s reaction.

“YAH! I’m… I’m gonna buy a book…” Eunjin exploded and whimpered her way out of the café.

“Well?” Key asked as she glared at Onew. Waiting for an action from him.

“Eh??” He asked full of confusion at his face.

“Pabo! Catch her! I didn’t do that because I’m interested at you! I have Jonghyun already stupid!” Key scoffed at him.

“Yes noona!” He replied, a bit startled then followed the other outside.

“Oh my BB cream… They’re stressing me out!” Key sighed as she sipped her caramel latte.

~*~ Eunjin’s POV

I hate those sleepless nights
and the pain I kept inside
but I keep on
Pretending it's alright

# Crazy Love

WHAT HECK IS GOING ON WITH KEY UMMA?! Is she cheating Jonghyun appa for real?! And in front me… using LEE JINKI! AISH! She really knows the saying ‘Hitting two birds with one stone.’ Ah jeongmal!! I can’t take that anymore; I feel she’s killing me with those sweet gestures towards to him. Since when they’ve been close?! Damn, why am I jealous anyway? I think I have a mental problem already because of them! AISH!! Damn this life… PABO LEE JINKI!

“Hey, are you jealous?” Out of nowhere someone asked me as he laid his arms on my shoulder

OH MY! Why is his face close again?! Does he want another head ?!

“YAH, Go away!” I yelled at him as I pushed him away, far enough for him not to kiss me once again.

“Yah, Choi Eunjin! You’ve gone too far! I didn’t mean to kiss you that night!” He yelled stupidly. Does he know the term “dignity”?! Dammit!

“Pabo… you don’t need to shout it anyway!” I said almost tearing up… all these people looking at me; I lost my dignity because of you pabo!!!

“Aigoo... Eunjin ah!” He called but he’s too late, I ran away from him. Far enough so that he couldn’t catch me but I was wrong.

“Yah, Can’t you just stop being angry already? I already miss my best friend…” He said as he hugged me from behind. Damn, did he forget the kiss already?! Pabo Jinki~

“Jinki yah…” I really wanted to start another discussion with him but someone stopped me.

“Jinki? Eunjin?”

~*~

SORRY I updated late~ 

I went to my school yesterday...

fixing some mishaps =))))))

Am back^^ Enjoy <3

xoxo Minhae