Last Kiss?

My Bestfriend's Girlfriend

 

~*~ Still Eunjin’s POV

“Jinki its f…” I didn’t have a chance to finish my sentence as I felt his warm lips touched mine…

It may be a hasty moment but it took a lifetime before I could comprehend what Jinki did to me.

Lee Jinki stole my first kiss…

Slowly, I reached for his face which seems to gain a positive reaction seeing him offer a faint smile. Time to pay for your biggest mistake Lee Jinki; grabbing his face closer, I can somehow feel him blushing and WHAM! Due to my raging reflexes, I suddenly banged my head on him earning the both of us one single bruise on the forehead.

“OW!” We both yelped in pain as we held our forehead. What in Buddha’s name did I do that?! My, I hurt myself!

“Eunjin ah…” He called at me as lean his face closer to mine, WHAT?! Are you planning to kiss me again?! Dammit!

“I… I… I’m fine! I’ll leave now… good night!” I stuttered as I stood up from the chair and made my way out of his room immediately. I’ll never ever…stay near him again. Lee Jinki, you pabo! You stole my first kiss! Did I just say it again?! Ugh…

~*~

Eunjin went out of the room as if some tried to kill her inside that room; Breathless, speechless and vulnerable. It took her some time before she could regain the clarity of her mind.

“Eunjin, you’ve been standing behind Onew’s door for 15 minutes. Is there something wrong? I heard you both yelled too.” Sunny asked as she went to her.

“Maybe Jinki kissed him.” Eunhyuk wisecracked again while playing with his phone

“Another wisecracking from you, I’m gonna delete that fruit ninja thing on your phone.” She reprimanded his older brother

“It’s… not like that oppa!” Eunjin stuttered, to add blushing very brightly.

“Hey, what happened to your forehead?” Sunny asked as she moved Eunjin’s bangs away from her forehead

“Nothing, I just got earlier at my friend’s house.” She lied unconvincingly.

“I saw that forehead of yours earlier when you’re cooking. Clearly there’s no bruise there” Eunhyuk said

“Tsk, whatever… c’mon let’s bring her home. I’ll just let Jinki rest on his bed.” Sunny smiled as she let Eunjin go downstairs.

“Jinki, can noona come in?” Sunny knocked.

“Ne noona!” He replied from the room.

“Jinki, we’ll just bring Eunjin home. You’ll be okay here right? And what in the hell is that bruise sitting on your forehead as well?!” She asked as she helped him to lie on his bed.
“It’s nothing seriously; I got it when I fell earlier. I’ll be okay here.” He smiled brightly as if he won the lottery.

“It’s not there when you fell earlier. I saw that forehead of yours. What’s with you? Did you win something or what?” She asked her brother, confused with his expression.

“Nothing noona hehe! Have a safe trip!” He said as he opened the television.

“Fine, good night weirdo!” She smiled then left the room.

~*~ Eunjin and Onew’sPOV

How I kiss you when you were

In the middle of saying something…

#Last Kiss- Taylor Swift

“Eunjin, not sleeping yet?” Key umma asked

“I’m fine umma, not yet sleepy.” I said as I stare at the night sky.

“Still worried about Jinki? Just give him a call. I’m sure he’s still awake.” Key umma smiled at me

“No I’m not worried of him. I know Sunny unnie and Eunhyuk oppa is taking care of him” I simply said as I looked at my phone.

“You had that wallpaper since the first time you came here.” She said as she pointed my phone.

“Umma, Jinki changed that wallpaper earlier… while we’re eating our dinner.” I said to her.

“I’m not referring to the picture. I’m referring to him; can’t you just change it to your photo or something?” She asked.

“Once I changed that, it will be a war for the both of us.” I explained to her as I clipped my bangs.

“What the hell happened to your forehead?!” She asked inquisitively.

“Long story…” I said then she just shrugged and proceeds to the bathroom to do her beauty rituals

I can still feel the warmth of his lips every time I remember that moment. It’s as if time moved slowly once his lips touched mine. It’s as if the heavens showered me such wonderful blessings of romance. It’s really true you could feel those butterflies fluttering on your stomach. My, I want to feel that extraordinary feeling again!

*Hums the song Your Name*

“Jinki still awake?” Eunhyuk hyung asked as he entered my room.

“I’m still writing hyung.” I simply said as I looked at the night sky.

“We just came back from Eunjin’s place; just want to inform you. May I see what you wrote here?” He asked as he pointed my notebook.

“Sure hyung but I’m just finishing the last part then I’ll sleep.” I said but for the moment, I really do can’t sleep… After what…

“For who is this song anyway?” Eunhyuk hyung asked suddenly, my I forgot he’s in my room for that moment.

“Hyung, of course it’s for Jung Ah… do you need to ask that?” I chuckled, who else will be my inspiration anyway?

“Really…” He smirked as he gave me my notebook and pointed a line from the song.

“Jung Ah has a short wavy hair, how come that is long straight hair? Also, you said Jung Ah doesn’t drink tea… How in the world did you say shall we have a cup of tea and talk? Better clear up your mind lover boy. I know whom are you referring to that song.” He pointed out, still smirking at me.

“Hyung it’s not…” I stuttered but he didn’t let me finished

“Stop the act Jinki, I knew Eunjin from head to toe and it doesn’t sound convincing that you’re talking about Jung Ah in that song. I’m sleeping, good night then...” He smiled as he went out of my room

Every time I hear her name, I feel the warmth in my body. As if she’s the bright sunshine over a dark gloomy day. She might head butted me and gave me this awful bruise but that unexplainable feeling when I kissed her; It’s the most marvellous thing that ever happened to me. That warm feeling surrounded my body; it’s like this electricity entered through my body. How I wish I could feel that again…

Why in the world did I hit his head anyway?! My I really don’t know how to face him tomorrow or the next days. I can’t just hide from him like I didn’t know him right?

Why did I ever think of kissing her anyway?! It’s my fault why she’s suffering from the pain. But on the second thought, a kiss couldn’t be an answer to that right?

STUPID EUNJIN; JINKI!!!!!!

We’re looking at the same sky right? Is he;she still thinking of what happened earlier?

Did he felt those butterflies fluttering on his stomach when he kissed me?

Did she felt that electricity passed through her veins when I kissed her?

My, this is more confusing than I thought. But I would love to enjoy the moment thinking of that amazing feeling for tomorrow we need to face what we set aside for that day… for this chance to be with him; her might not happen again…

Remember Eunjin, He has a girlfriend…

Remember Jinki, You have a girlfriend…

As this day ends… let that day bring with him that moment when we felt our hearts connected as one…

~*~

HI GUYS~ It took me the whole morning for me to finish this~

Good thing I finished it^^

Enjoy this Chappie <3

I wanna thank my friend @kazeryu23 for helping me here^^

XOXO minhae<3