My bestfriend, to add.. My first love

My Bestfriend's Girlfriend

 

"Eunnie, why study in Seoul?!  There are many universities here in Daegu." He whined as he helped me pack my things. My brother will fetch me later because I'm gonna enter college next week.
"Pabo! You're already studying in Seoul. Did SM Academy flew somewhere?!" Damn this guy, as if we can't see each other in Seoul. 
"Eeeeeeehhhh~ As if we all have the time to see each other?! You're too far!" He pouted on the corner of my room.
"Wae?!?! Am I your air that you can't live without seeing me?!" I yelled at him like he's sort of my boyfriend who's being a kid.
"YES! Because your my damn bestfriend and I can't stand the fact that you're in some part of Seoul, Alone in that some stupid dorm! I can't protect you there!" He yelled at me like and I think I told you earlier  that he's being my so- called boyfriend  . This guy... he's more like of my brother than Minho oppa!
"Yah! Of course I'm not alone in the dorm! Would I allow myself to be insane? Jinki ah!" I nagged at him.
"Can't you just study here?" He pouted like a little kid as he clings to my arms.
"Baby Jinki, Eunnie umma needs to study culinary arts to Seoul. There's no university here in Daegu could offer it." I cooed him like a mother usually do to his child.
"Umma... please study something else... like fashion, business or anything that the universities offer here... please?" he gave his last alas... his puppy eyes that he knows I can't resist.
"Even if you parade that puppy eyes of yours all day. It will not change my mind. " I said sharply that made him cross his arms and sat on my bed.
"Aigoo... we're living in the 21st century. You could message me or call me all you want. It will be easier since we're in Seoul together" I said to him as I rest my head to his shoulder.
"It's.. it's just that I'm worried that you might find another new bestfriend..." He said as he held my hand
"Stupid! I lived the 3/4 of my life with you as my bestfriend and you're still thinking that will change? C'mon Jinki... stop being a kid araso?" I assured him.
"Fine... you win. Just don't forget to contact me araso?" He said
"Ne~" I giggled
C'mon let's fix this... Minho hyung will be here any moment." He said
~
" Take care in Seoul araso?" He said for the nth time
"Jinki, She'll live with our cousin there so no worries okay?" Minho oppa said
"I'm gonna visit you there so text me your address araso?" He nagged again
"Ne appa! I will" I teased as I got on the car
"Eunjin wait!" He suddenly yelled
"Wae?!" 
I suddenly felt his soft lips on my forehead while his warmth spread through my body as he pulled me closer to his chest. He never did that to me before. I felt that he really did care and want to protect me from any harm that Seoul will cause me...He's really one heck of a bestfriend that I really love. Actually, I did love him but he doesn't know.
 
" So that's your Jinki?" She asked she carry some of my things to it's particular places. I'm telling you this cousin of mine... she's a bit of clean freak. The last time I saw Key umma ( She said that I need to call her umma. It's a requirement) is when I was only 3 years old and after that she went to California and now she's back for good.
"Yeah, my big pain in the bestfriend." I replied as I moved my other things inside.
"To add, your first love my dear..." She smirked
"Gwiboonie! Who's this kiddie?" A strange guy entered the house, helping us to move in my things.
"My cousin Eunjin, She's from Daegu" She answered the dino looking guy.
"Hi~! I'm Jonghyun, Key's boyfriend." He said with a smile plastered on his face. As if he won the lotto
"He's your what?!" I asked in confusion.
"Oh my bad! I didn't told you that I have a boyfriend. We're together since middle school." Key umma said casually
"Woah! that's... well, that's amazing. I guess" I stuttered 
"We'll it's really good to start out as bestfriends." Jonghyun said as he hugged umma from behind.
"Stop it baby..." Key umma giggled
"So I'm gonna call him appa?" I asked
"Yes! I would love to!" He cheered
"So I have a dino head husband then a beautiful daughter... all I need is a handsome son and we're a family!" She squealed
'Such a sweet couple... I wonder how come they managed to be together for that long? I think it's the wonders of love...' I thought as I looked at the beatiful couple.
"Jonghyun hyung..." Someone called from the door.
 
~~~
My first chappie~~ I want to know your opinion on whether I should continue this or not? 
 
I wanna know heehee:)))))
 
Thanks for reading my first boring chappie:****** I'll update tomorrow :3