The Party... PART TWO

My Bestfriend's Girlfriend

 

"Why didn't you tell me?"  A low voiced man asked along the dark side of the patio.

"Who's there? Taemin? Don't scare me like that!" Eunjin asked as she felt a shudder in her whole body.

"Why didn't you told me Eunjin?! WAE?" Onew roared as he showed up in front of her, a bit drunk but can handle himself.

"What the hell are you talking about?! Jinki, if I knew that this is the party you're talking about then I should've said YES!" She said, a bit irritated of what his best friend is doing.

“Not that sh*t Choi Eunjin!! Why the heck are you dating my girlfriend’s brother? WHY ARE YOU DATING TAEMIN?! Is that the reason why you are not calling me anymore? Is he the reason why you declined our supposed to be date on the last time?” He spat, full of rage in his tone.

“What? C’mon Jinki! It’s not what you think! I am not dating Taemin; plus, the 14th getaway will never be considered as date!” She stuttered, being shocked of what her best friend is talking about.

“C’mon! One month had pass Eunjin. One month! I wouldn’t believe something didn’t happen there!” He yelled.

“WHAT?! I can’t date anyone whom I like?! You are not MY BOYFRIEND to act like that!” She yelled too.

“And you’re not also MY GIRLFRIEND to act too, the last time I introduced Jung Ah to you!” He shot back

“I DIDN’T ACT LIKE ONE! The heck Jinki; don’t tell me you’re being jealous!” She glared at him.

“YES! You got it, I’m damn jealous because I…”

“I what?!” She asked half-heartedly

“I don’t want anyone to hurt you.” He bit his lips for he knew it was a worst lie that anyone heard of.

“My… you know what? That’s the worst and childish lie I ever heard!” She irritatingly left the patio. Leaving him, astonished of what he had done.

~*~ EUNJIN’S POV

I finally set my heart to leave

And it came to me like a harsh storm

It might be a fate that will wash away like the rain

Because it was more painful than a fate shattered like glass.

At the end of this walk, I let you know but you wouldn’t know

#Storm- Super Junior

 

When he told me he has a girlfriend, I never said anything about it. I know I’m jealous and everything but I never said anything; I even listened to every single damn cheesy moments he had with her! Does he know that I have hard time ending this fantasy of mine that he’ll love me too! And the best part was it hurts me so much that he won’t believe of what I keep on instilling in his spaced out mind! I just can’t simply tell him that it’s not Taemin whom I truly love. It’s you Lee Jinki and it hurts like hell that I should be the one who is by your side and not Jung Ah!

“I HATE YOU PABO!” I yelled here at the garden hoping someone wouldn’t hear and I can’t bear that he will see my oh-so-ftw-painful expression. I really hate it when I’m crying like a river.

“What’s with the pabo kid?”

“If you are here to piss me off, then I’m telling you… GET LOST!” I spat, you’re not worth talking to Cho Kyuhyun.

“Just tell me what’s bothering on your ferocious mind and I’ll listen to your glitches.” He offered. Well, if you’re always like this then I’ll be damn happy about it.

“I love my best friend and his situation break us apart.” I said, not letting my tears fell as it should be.

“Did that Jinki or Onew know that you love him?” He asked

“How in the…”

“Jung Ah introduced him to me. Now answer my question.” He said.

“Do you think it’s possible for me to tell him my feelings? Now, that he has Jung Ah in his arms.” I said to Kyuhyun, hiding my bitter voice.

“I knew you will say that, you only considered your side. What about his? What is his say on your situation? There may be a chance that he likes you but you’re pushing him away not you knowing it. He wants to express it yet he doesn’t know how because he’s intimidated by you.” Kyuhyun said as he pats my back.

“Princess, you’ll always be hurt if you don’t let that out. You’ll never know, you’re not only hurting yourself but also the other people around you especially those people who treasure you most.” He added before he left.

“Thank you Kyuhyun…” I mumbled as I let my tears fell on my eyes.

~*~

“Eunjin, are you alright? I’ve been looking all over for you. Kyuhyun said you’re not feeling well.” Taemin asked as he rushed to her side and put his coat all over her.

“It’s okay Taemin, I can handle myself. Just go back to the party.” Eunjin said

“Taemin, Eunjin; what are you guys doing here?” Jung Ah asked as she appeared all of a sudden.

“Noona, can I take her home? She’s not feeling well.” Taemin informed

“Omo, Taem you can’t leave. The family cotillion will start any moment. Just let Onew bring him home.” Jung ah argued with her brother.

“Uh… no need, I’ll just hail a taxi. No need to bother Jinki for that.” Eunjin declined Jung Ah’s offer.

“NO! It’s not safe out there. I’ll not let you go alone.” Taemin said firmly

“I’m sorry Eunjin but I have to agree with Taemin… I’ll just call Onew. Wait for a while…” Jung Ah said as she went inside again. 

“Taemin…” Eunjin started

“Sorry I can’t take you home but I trust Onew anyway. Just take a rest okay.” He said.

“Ne…” She replied in a bitter voice

~*~

“We’re going…” Onew said in monotone as he went inside the car.

“Take Care!” Jung Ah baded

“Call me when you got home okay?” Taemin said to Eunjin before they left.

Jinki sped off like someone is chasing them, and this made the Lee siblings worried.

“Noona is your boyfriend okay?” Taemin asked

“Maybe, All I know is he’s not a party person himself. C’mon let’s get inside.” Jung Ah said as he assured his brother but in her deep thoughts something is making her uncomfortable.

On the other side…

“You could drop me by at the nearest bus station so you could go back to the party.” Eunjin said but Jinki acted as if he didn’t hear any.

“Jinki…”

“Shut the hell!” Jinki yelled all of a sudden.

“If this is about Taemin, I’m telling you he’s not my boyfriend.” Eunjin said

“Should I believe that?” Jinki ridiculed

“What the hell is wrong with you?!” Eunjin yelled

Then, the silence took place for a long time. Enough for the both of them to reflect on what they’ve done, well on Jinki’s part, that’s what he did.

“Eunjin ah”

“If you’re gonna tell me to stop dating Taemin, screw that fact Onew! Just… just shut the hell up!” Eunjin said in advance before the former could nag anything about Taemin.

“It’s not that Eunjin… I…” He mumbled

“If you’re gonna say sorry, it’s too late… You’ve gone too far Onew, way too far.” She said before she got out of the car.

“Eunjin!!” Onew called her as he got out of the car.

“Just go back to the party. I can’t bear to hear another bunch of harsh words from you. Thanks for bringing me home, good night.” She said and went inside the building leaving the other in the pain of guilt towards his action.

~*~

“Eunjin… wake up…princess…”

“Wae?” She groaned as she scratched her eyes, realizing that she slept at the couch instead at their room.

“Appa is on the phone, he wants to talk you.” Gwiboon said calmly as she gave the phone to her cousin.

“Can’t he just call later? Am still sleepy…” She said hesitating to take the call.

“Just talk to him so it will be over and you could continue your sleep.” She rolled her eyes.

“Jonghyun appa, waeyo?”

“Princess, your best friend is in the hospital.” He said, without waiting for another second or two…

“It’s a lame joke appa… I mean, we’re not even in good terms.” She rolled her eyes

“It’s true! His car was crushed down by a truck that was driven by some alcoholic driver. I’m here with him in the hospital. I called his girlfriend anyway.” He informed

“Good, there’s no need for me to drop by there since Jung Ah is coming.” She said then hung up.

“You cried last night isn’t it?” Key asked her cousin as she noticed the dried tears on her cheek.

“No… why would I anyway?” She denied

“Stop lying… you know how I foresee details. This is about Jinki again isn’t it?” Key said casually as she looked her in her eyes.

“No”

“I just got back from the hospital; I’m telling you he’s not in the good shape Eunjin.” Key said, hoping for some miracle that Eunjin will spill what happened last night.

“Jung Ah is on her way there. There’s nothing to worry about.” She said casually as she got up and grabbed some coffee; but deep inside the pain is killing her already.

“Can’t you just spill it out young lady?!” Key exploded as she hates to hear so much drama.

“We fought last night because he’s damn mad about the mere fact that Taemin asked me as his date last night.” She said almost tearing up.

“What in the world is the problem of that Milk boy?!” Key sighed

‘Does that tofu head fell for my cousin already or I’m just hallucinating things?’ She thought

“I don’t know with him umma…” She mumbled

“Get dressed; we’re going to the hospital.” Key said firmly as she pulled her cousin up from the chair.

“But umma…”

“NO IFs NO BUTs” Key said firmly.

“Umma~” She whined

“YAH you need to show up there because he keeps mumbling your name you poohead!!” She nagged and Eunjin just followed her cousin upstairs.

~*~

“Excuse me, what’s the room number of the patient Lee Jinki?”

“Room 714-D” The nurse said

“Thank you.” She said then ran towards to the said room.

When she arrived at her boyfriend’s room, she was astounded of what she saw… He was full of wounds from head to foot and broken arm and leg. He’s really in a worst shape she could ever imagined with those tubes and wires wrapped around him.

“Excuse me, are you Jung Ah?” A guy from the washroom asked her

“Yes, and you must be the one who called me.” She said

“Ah yes, I’m Kim Jonghyun. I’ll excuse myself, gonna pick my girlfriend at the lobby. She brought some stuffs for Jinki.” He smiled then left the room.

“Thank you for taking care of Onew.” She smiled at Jonghyun before he left her.

“Onew, what happened to you? Why are you in such state?” She mumbled as she held his hand and felt something…

‘Since when did he got this ring?’ She thought

“Eunjin…Eunjin” He mumbled all of a sudden

“Onew, it’s me Jung Ah…” She chuckled for she knew how crazy can Onew get when it comes to naughty things…

“Eunjin… Eunjin…”

~*~

AT LAST! I UPDATED=)))))

Sorry for hanging this up for about two months already…It’s just that college freaks the hell out of me!*sighs* ANYWAY! It’s summer so I think I could finish this up before the summer break ends ;))))))) Enjoy everyone =))))))

xoxo mrsleejinki14