How could you trick a person by telling her you love her even though you have a girlfriend already?

My Bestfriend's Girlfriend

“Saranghae, Eunjin…”

“YAH! Stop bluffing around Lee Jinki! I know you’re awake already!” Eunjin yelled as she accidentally slapped Onew’s broken arm

“OW! Can’t you just hit the other arm?!” Jinki yelped in pain

“You guys tricked me!” She whined in frustration as she wiped her tears.

“Am I a good actor? Eunjin fell for it.” Eunhyuk chuckled

“Sorry princess can’t protect you” Minho chuckled

“Actually he’s already awake ten minutes before you arrived here and I’m aware of it.” Eunhyuk said

“I think we should leave them for a while…” Yuri said

“Yeah, I think so too…” Key said as she gave Jinki a death glare.

“Key, stop the death glare and calm down…” Jonghyun whispered as they went out of the room.

“He’s confusing my daughter!! How can I calm down?! He can’t just say I love you to her when everyone knows he HAS a girlfriend! You know how Eunjin is living in pain right now because of him! Jonghyun I have to do something!” Key exclaimed full of rage on her veins.

“We will think of something okay? Just calm down for a while okay?” Jonghyun said as he hugged his girlfriend
“Key noona, are you alright?” Minho approached his cousin together with his girlfriend

“He’s alright Minho.” Jonghyun assured him.

“Too much stress eh? C’mon let’s have breakfast, my treat. For saving my brother, I want to thank you guys.” Eunhyuk said

“What about Eunjin? We can’t just leave her.” Key asked, in a worried tone.

“She’ll be okay since she’s with Jinki. We’ll just bring them some food when we get back.” Eunhyuk said

“That’s what I’m worried about…she’s with him…” Key mumbled softly

~*~

“Eunjin, are you still angry at me?” Onew asked

“Do you think what you did is so awesome that I need to be ecstatic about?” She ridiculed

“I’m sorry… I never meant to make you angry, worry and hurt you.” He said, looking down.

“And what would I get if I forgive you easily on all the things that you did? A spoiled Jinki! NO WAY!” Eunjin raised her eyebrow and glared at him.

“I’m not spoiled!! It’s you who is spoiled!” Jinki shot back

“BWOH?!?! What did you say?! This chicken headed freak!!”Eunjin yelled and again, she ACCIDENTALLY slapped his broken leg.

“OWW! Choi Eunjin, what the hell are you doing?!” Jinki yelled in pain and Eunjin just rolled her eyes on him.

“Eunjin, I’m really really really sorry about what happened last night. I drank too much and yelled random thoughts about you and Taemin. I’m sorry that I tricked you earlier. I just wanted to feel that you still care for me even if we’re not in good terms.” Jinki explained as he held Eunjin’s hand

“How could you trick a person by telling her you love her even though you have a girlfriend already?” She asked him innocently.

“Eunjin…”

“Eunjin! Minho is calling you outside.” Key said as she went inside of the room all of a sudden.

“What about Jinki?” Eunjin asked

“I can handle him, don’t worry. Jonghyun just bought something; he’ll be back to help me. Go on; meet your brother at the lobby.” Key assured her

“Ne umma” She said then left the room.

“Key noona…”

“Don’t you dare, hurt Eunjin or make her confused about your actions towards to her. I’m warning you young man. I don’t want anyone mess with my cousin’s feelings.” Key warned the boy.

“Noona, I can’t hurt Eunjin. She’s very important to me, more important that anyone else.” He said to the older.

“See… I’m sure when she heard this she’ll be more confused about what you say! I think it would be better if you stay away from her until you can sort out your feelings.” Key exclaimed, almost throwing the apples towards to Jinki

“Noona! I can’t do what you wanted. I can’t stay away from Eunjin because…”

“Lee Jinki! Can’t you understand?! If you won’t stay away from Eunjin; you’ll only cause her more pain because she loves you so much Jinki and it kills her that you’re happy with someone else! And I can’t stand seeing my cousin suffering in pain because of your situation plus giving her some kind of a bullsh*t hopes that you’re gonna fall for her! So stop it Jinki! She only lives in pain because of loving you! Get it?!” Key yelled her heart out.

“Is that true? She loves me?” Jinki asked, staring at the ring on his finger.

“Yes, and please don’t tell her that you knew already. Jinki, I’m begging you. Please sort out your feelings for Jung Ah and Eunjin. It would be better if you just hurt only one person rather than two. I can’t assure you that you can’t spare the both of them from pain. Just choose between the two of them so it will be over and all of you could live happily.” Key advised the boy.

“Noona, would it be okay if you could leave me alone?” Jinki asked

“I knew you would ask that. I’m gonna leave you some fruits here. Just call me when you need anything. I already added my number there.” Key said before she left.

~*~

“So how did your small chat with Jinki go?” Jonghyun asked

“I nagged at the poor gentle boy.” Key said as she rests her head on Jonghyun’s shoulder.

“It’s your nature kid, what can he do… I’m used to it; so does Eunjin.” He chuckled

“I told him that Eunjin loves him.” She said calmly

“You did what?!” Jonghyun exclaimed as he looked at her girlfriend.

“It’s for the best, in that way Jinki could sort his feelings towards to the two girls.” She said

“If it’s for the good then I trust you okay?” Jonghyun said as he kissed the other’s forehead.

“Thanks Jonghyun.” She smiled then hugged him.

“Now, let’s go grab some Americano and bread as a peace offering to the gentle boy that you yelled earlier.” He smiled as he grabbed her hands.

~*~

“Jinki?”

“Ah noona, what brings you here?” He asked as he slowly got up from his bed

“Hey! Stop squirming around! You might hurt yourself.” She said as she helped him to sit.

“Sorry Key noona” He smiled at her.

“It’s already late, why aren’t you taking a rest?” Key asked as she prepares his midnight snack.

“I’m waiting for Eunjin to come back.” He said

“Curse myself, I forgot to tell you. She’ll visit you tomorrow because she finished some kind of a project earlier. Sorry late relay.” She smiled as she gave him the food.

“My peace offering. Sorry about what happened earlier. After you finish that, better rest okay?” She added.

“Thank you noona.” He said

“Ah Jinki…”

“Ne?”

“Listen what your heart says and not what your conscience dictates.” She said before she left.

 ~*~

“Lee Jinki! Can’t you understand?! If you won’t stay away from Eunjin; you’ll only cause her more pain because she loves you so much Jinki and it kills her that you’re happy with someone else! And I can’t stand seeing my cousin suffering in pain because of your situation plus giving her some kind of a bullsh*t hopes that you’re gonna fall for her! So stop it Jinki! She only lives in pain because of loving you!”

‘Is that why Eunjin feels unease whenever I’m around her? Is that the reason why she acts weird when she first saw me? She loves Onew that’s why she’s so overprotective to him. Eunjin, I’m sorry but I won’t give up on Onew. He’s the only thing that I’ve got. I do whatever it takes just to let him stay by my side. ‘

“Noona, did you visit Onew already? I heard he got out of the hospital last week.” Taemin asked

“No… am not feeling well today Taemin. I’ll just visit him tomorrow instead.” Jung Ah said as she gulped more champagne.

“Ah… I’m going somewhere for a while we’re doing some project…”

“Where?”

“To Changmin…”

“I told you not to see him ever again.” She spat

“I told you we’re doing some projects. Also, if you’ve move on already. You won’t mind me visiting his place and so is he visiting here.” Taemin said sharply.

“Taemin.”

“What?”

“If you do like Eunjin, please pursue her. Dad wants her for you.” She said as she gulped more champagne.

“Whatever. I’m leaving…” He said then left the room.

‘I’m not giving up Onew, Eunjin. I’ll do whatever it takes to make him mine.’

~*~

“Changmin ah! How come your place is so big yet you’re the only one who is living here?” Eunjin asked

“It’s what you call a bachelor pad, you little person.” He chuckled as ruffled her bangs.

“Shut up! It’s not a bachelor pad. It’s a family sized condo!” She said as she keeps on looking the shelves with glass figures.

“Whatever, am just gonna pick Victoria at the lobby. Ara?” He said then left the condo.

“My, what a big condo it is…” She said as she let her eyes wander around until something caught her eye.

“What does a wedding album got to do here?” She mumbled as she gets the big white photo album.

“Shim-Lee Nuptial? Maybe it’s his parents wedding.” She said as she opened the album. Next thing that happened she was astounded of what she saw...

“Jung Ah is married to Changmin?!”

~*~

Hi guys!^^ I updated again hehe! =))))

I'm using my SUPER FREE TIME for this fic because I really wanted to finish this and even I became more excited on what's happening to the fic already!^^ 

I wanna hear your comments =))))

@kazeryu23: Sorry about Key Umma in Yoona's body hehe! =)))))

XOXO Minhae<3