002

➢ One Way Ticket Love

Seohyun's POV
"Taehyung can you get a bit closer to Seohyun please?" He moved closer to me, making our body nearly touching. Wow I never knew he was this handsome, well actually kind of. Taehyung and I are taking a couple with each other now. After that I have to take with Jungkook then Jimin and then all three of them. So many photo shoots aigoo. 
"Noona are you okay?" Taehyung waved his hand in front of me. I smiled at him sweetly, shaking my head to answer him. 
"Perfect!! Can you make a few more poses but with that expression?" The photographer asked us. We start to play around with each other a bit. I actually had fun, he seem really funny. 
"Okay!! Everyone you may take a break 15 mins after we taking Seohyun and Jungkook photo shoot!!!" The photographer command everyone. 
I had to go and change again, I actually have to change 4 times for this photoshoot. 
"Noona!!" Jungkook shouted for me. I waved back, walking up to him. I glanced at him for a while, he was wearing a causal set of clothe. He look really good to be honest. 
"Noona~ Are you checking me out?" Jungkook teasingly chuckled at me. I hit him softly on his chest, laughing. 
"Dream on Lover boy," Walking back into my dressing room, I changed into my next outfit. It was a pretty blue dress that matches perfectly with Jungkook's outfit. I look at the mirror one more turn before getting out of the room. 

Jungkook's POV
Drinking my soda while waiting for Seohyun, Jimin hyung went up to me. 
"Are you happy ?" Jimin laughed. He knew that Seohyun was my biases for like so long ago and now I get a chance on taking a photo shoot with her. 
"Super!! I'm so happy that they decided to do this photo shoot," He pat my back, walking away to the food section. 
I really like her for some reason. She so kind and I just don't know attractive? Turning my head around I saw her standing there, she was wearing a beautiful blue dress. It fitted her super well, showing her curves. 
"And you said I'm the one who's checking you out," Her voice rings to my ear smoothly. 
"I guess I was checking you out," She gasped and bumped my shoulder laughing. 
The photographer motion us to go to the set. The set have changed compare to Taehyung and Seohyun previous shoot. It was a scene of a garden with a bunch of flowers and a bench. 
I looked at Seohyun seeing her smiling at the set made my heart flutter. 
"May I?" Letting my hand out for her, she gracefully grab hold of my hand to the set. 
"Keep that pose and keep on walking to the set," The photographer immedaitely command us seeing us holding hands. 
She giggled a bit seeing the photographer so serious with his job. 
"Okay Seohyun now you go and look and flower and just keep on enjoying looking the flower while Jungkook surprise her by backhugging her okay?" I gave him a thumbs up understanding what he want. She kept on enjoying the flowers, suddenly I gave her a tight back hug. She actually got shocked making me laugh. 
"Omo!," Turning back her head, her surprise look spread her face. My smile became wider, her cute reaction made me laugh. 
"Okay that's good, keep on doing some skinship," The photographer kept on commanding us. 
She started to get out of my hug and pouts looking at me. The noise from the camera kept on snapping every move we did. 
Folding her arm together she kept on pouting. I immedaitely saw a flower, picking it up, I went on my knees  holding out for it for her to accept. 
She raised her eyebrow, smiling after that and accepted it. 
"Okok Seohyun now give a kiss on Jungkook's Cheek," Seohyun hesitate a bit but then follow his order. Her lips landed on my cheek. My heart flutter more and more for her everytime she does something. 
"You guys may take a break now, Jimin and Seohyun is the next couple," I kind of felt sad that our photoshoot have finish, I wished that it would've been a bit longer but at least, I got some time with her. 
Jimin hyung has already change into his outfit, this time I feel like the photo shoot is gonna be a very concept compare to mine.

Seohyun's POV
I hope he was okay with the kiss. I wasn't sure if I should've kissed him but the photographer told me. All well next up is Jimin.This time it was different. My dress was super y. I tried it on, seeing that my clevage is really noticeable. My face turns red, going outside. Jimin looked at me gawking.
"Seohyun your dress looks super y," Jimin eyes still gawking. I look back at my dress it was a white dress to is super tight on my body.
The photographer call us over, this time the set is an... hotel room. Oh god this is going to be awkward.
"Seohyun have your hand on Jimin chest and look at the camera while Jimin look at her," I followed his command, he actually pretty ripped. Am I being a ert XD ? The fans must be lucky. I shouldn't be like this, let's get back to work. 
"Thanks for being with me before," Jimin whispered to me, I looked at him and smile nodding my head. 
"It's fine~ it's the least I can do ," He chuckled and smile back. 
"Wrap your arm around her Jimin," He immediately did, some reason I felt safe in his arms. It feels nice to have a guy next to you once in a while. Just because of the strict rule of no dating for years, I've been following, I would've dated someone already. Sometimes I really hate being in my company, seeing how they treat the members and hoobaes and all.