007

➢ One Way Ticket Love

Taehyung and Seohyun's Apartment 

Seohyun's POV
Sighs... I guess this is my new home... Looking around it's not a bad place, but just that I'm kind of worried about living with a guy that I just know. Anyway I should better get settle in and also I need to get a bath to relax from today! All right~ let's do this!! I went looking around for my room but noticing something terrible.... There's a bathroom, kitchen, lounge and one master room... ONE MASTER ROOM!! I went into the room immediately, and immediately rush to the closet. There's a bunch of women clothes which is mine and mens clothes which I assume is Taehyung's. Now we have to sleep with each other?! Why is today have so much bad luck!! I sighed, walking over to the bed and immediately flop on it. Sounds of the door opening, my ears perk. He's here?! What do I do?! How do I act?! I went under the blankets wrapping my whole body with it. 
"Hah! I guess living with you insist so bad," WHY LIVING WITH ME BAD ANYWAY?!
"Yah! Why did you even said that? Your personality change so much in public!!" Taehyung chuckled seeing that I'm furious. He walk closer to me, step by step, he looked at me with an annoying smirk. 
"That's why they call me Dr. Jekyll and Mr Hyde, you should be careful around me then," He whispered into my ear, my face turn overly red not sure why he suddenly being like this. 
"Anyway, I'm going to take a bath first see ya!" He left the room, heading to the bathroom. Wait?! But I wanted to take a bath first... Now this is truly a headache, I am living with someone who have a personality like Jekyll and Hyde! What can I even do now? I looked seeing a clock in front of me, oh! it's almost dinner time, I guess I can whip up something to eat... Should I make him some? Nah~ He's old enough to make his own food, and I don't want to be serving Mr. Hyde anytime.

Taehyung's POV
Hm... It's so relaxing in here, but seeing her weird is truly funny. The way that she hide in a blanket is hilarious. WHAT THE HELL KIM TAEHYUNG?! WHAT ARE YOU EVEN THINKING?! Your job is to stay here for 3 months and get back to your normal life nothing else!! Hm? Something smell good outside, but I'm to relax in the bathrub but food is much more important. Wrapping a towel around my waist, I dry my hair using another towel walking outside to the direction to the smell. Hmph... She doesn't look bad cooking does she? 
"Your not getting any, and put some clothes on already!!" Huh? Her face is red...
"Take a picture it would last longer," I chuckled. 
"I DON'T WANT ANY PICTURE FROM DR. JEKYLL!!" Jeez, can't she be a bit quieter? It's already late and she already making a fuss and what the hell with that nickname!! That's the worst nickname I've heard from anyone.
"Is it that hard to think of a nickname?! The nickname you gave me ," I glanced at her seeing she rolling her eyes, while preparing her food. 
"I can call you whatever I want, don't expect me thinking a goddam nickname for you," She talked back to me. Hmph, if you wanna play this game, then I will play along for you. Going back into the room that is apparently have to be call as "our's", I went to the closet grabbing something comfortable to wear. 

Seohyun's POV
What the hell was he thinking?! God Dammit, I need to get some ing holy water to rinse out that burning pain image that I just took in. Huh? When did I made such a big portion? ! I FORGOT THE RECIPE SAID THAT THE MEASUREMENTS WAS FOR 2 PEOPLE!!! ... I guess I can't do anything but let him eat. I set the other half in another plate, while putting the dirty equipment I've used into the sink. Well.. It's rude to eat first, WAIT WHAT THE HELL AM I THINKING!!! THAT GUY DOESN'T EVEN HAVE ANY MANNERS, WHY WOULD I NEED TO BE RESPECTFUL TO HIM ANYWAY?! ... Hhhuhhh... this is the first time in my life that I wish my manner habit would go away... Well, it's better to clean up anyway before eating so I better do so. Setting the two plate, on the kitchen bench, I roll up my long black sleeve until to my elbow and starting cleaning the dishes. 
"Hm? I guess you've took a liking to me that you made a portion for me to huh?" I seriously want to choke the person with that voice. 
"You don't have to eat it, I can just wrap this up for tomorrow so I don't care if you won't eat or not." Heh, that will show you how to keep your mouth shut. Huh? Wait, why isn't he replying me back? I turn around seeing him took the plates and set it down on the table. =-= You gotta be serious! I was talking to myself?! 
"Hey where's the utensils?" I pointed at the sliding cupboard and walked off cleaning my hand. He nodded, and went to grab two set of spoon and chopsticks. Wait? two? Well, I guess I shouldn't have judge his manners, but his personality is sure annoying. I sat down in my spot which was basically next to him. He set down the utensils in the proper position in front of me and went over to his seat. 
"I'm surprised that you have such great table manners..." My mouth gaped a bit. 
"Huh? Yah, I'm not like a dumb guy not knowing how to treat a lady you know?!, But I gotta say I'm surprised myself." Surprise about what? 
"Huh? Why so?" 
"I'm surprised that you have a habit of talking to yourself," He chuckled, starting to digging in to his meal. 
"Wait? SO YOU HEARD WHAT I SAID BUT IGNORED?!" Oops, I guess I shouldn't have been to loud. 
"You were looking at the plate, so I thought you were talking to it." He laughed. Surprisingly his laugh sounds quite nice. 
"I'm not Bella from freaking Beauty and the Beast!! Why would you even think about that!!" 
"No Sherlock, I was just joking with you," He sighed, hearing me yelling. Sigh... I guess this how my whole day going to be. Strangely, I feel a bit better staying at home then before. It was so lonely in my apartment before... 
"You should eat your food before it gets cold you know." He glance at me seeing I'm kind of spacing out. 
"Oh.. Right." 
"Taehyung.. How is it living with your members?" He stared at me, weirdly but sigh giving up. 
"Eat first, I will tell you after."