004

➢ One Way Ticket Love

"Eh? Hyung~ You promise though!!" Jungkook whined at Taehyung, who was lazily in bed cover with warm and fluffy blankets. 
"But I'm to tired Kookie~" He groaned out. The poor guy just wish some sleep, but due to the maknae energy who won't be able too. 
"Your going to Japan soon, so I just want to treat my hyung to some new clothes, but it seems like I can't," The maknae faked the sighed, eyeing the elder. Taehyung looked out of his bed, seeing the boy sad.
"Are you really going to buy hyung new stuffs?" Taehyung held the blanket over him, glancing at him.
"Yup~ but it seems like you won't since your not going~" Sighing in defeat, Taehyung got up, walking to his closet to get dress up.
"You better buy me something Jeon Jungkook!" He warned the boy before going into the bathroom. 

 


"Unnie~ Look," Seohyun was playing around in the costume shop, having a mustache on her face. Hyoyeon, was having a president hat on, with weird ear muffs on her head. 
"OMG UNNIE WHAT ARE YOU WEARING HAHAHA," Seohyun whisper shouted to her not wanting to catch anyone attention. The two roamed around the shop goofing around, until an item caught Seohyun's eyes. It was a necklace that could be broken into two pieces, it was nearly like a couple necklace to be honest. 
"Hm? Seohyun~ what are you looking at~," Hyoyeon went over to her seeing Seohyun focusing on the necklace. As usual Hyoyeon would tease about "Are you getting a boyfriend?~." 
Putting it back, the two was about to go out until, two guys bump into them making the four fell down catching others attention. 
"Eh? Taehyung? Jungkook?" Seohyun stand back up noticing the two. She was wondering, why the hoobaes are out, but seeing that they are, they must've having a hiatus as well.
"Hey Noona~," Jungkook greeted her. Hyoyeon coughed feeling lonely since none of them notice her.
"Ah~ Hello Hyoyeon Sunbaenim!" The two lads, bow in respect. Hyoyeon laughed making Taehyung and Jungkook, weirded out a bit since they didn't do anything. 
"Are you going shopping today too?" Seohyun asked suddenly. Jungkook nodded happily, Taehyung smiled. Everyone was focusing on the 4, because of the sunglasses they are wearing, hoodie and mask. Seohyun turn aorund seeing many people looking them, awkwardly released, she suggested them to go to a place to talk rather then here. 


"Eh? Noona your going overseas in a few days?!" Jungkook shouted, in Seohyun's apartment. She nodded, grabbing glasses of water for the three. Hyoyeon left the group, after getting a call from manager oppa, so she had to go. Taehyung, looked around the apartment, seeing it was really neat and clean, compare to their dorm, it was like heaven and hell. 
"Yup~ I'm going on the 19th of April !!" Taehyung widen his eyes, shock hearing when she's going, but thinking back, lots of people could have same dates when they depature, so he let it slipped. 
"Noona~ Which country are you visiting~," Taehyung asked out of curiousity. Seohyun mouth was about to reply but then a call suddenly came in. 
"Hello?" Seohyun asnwered her phone. The two boys kept quiet letting the girl to talk. 
"Ah! Okay, yes got it!"
"Eh? How did you know?"
"That girl..." Seohyun suddenly rolled her eyes, at the person over the phone. 
"Mmmhmm I know, I'm not a child anymore."
"Okay, see ya."
Taehyung and Jungkook, looked at each other confused what she was talking about. Hearing her sighed, the two sat up straight nervous about what happen over the phone. 
"Eh? Is everything all right?" Seohyun concern for the boys, seeing their faces pale a bit. 
"Uh, it's nothing," Taehyung relaxed. His body felt strange for a reason, not knowin why his feeling like this. His palms was sweating like it was never before.
Seeing the time was already late the hoobaes, respectively leave the sunbae's apartment. 


Seohyun's POV
Finally! I get some relaxation after all my work, can't believe how tired I am. 
"Seohyun~ we're here~," Manager oppa, suddenly said. My eyes landed at the airport, seeing that it was packed with people. Quietly, I put on a cap on and my sunglasses on. Getting off, my lugage was already in front of me. 
"Remember to not get in any bad situations okay? Joohyun-ah~," He shouted, my real name rather then my stage name. I know, like wouldn't people will notice, but it's okay since it's too loud at the place. Giving a okay sign, he droved off, leaving me alone. WooHoo! Free time for myself now~! I dragged my white luggage with me to the Flight check-in. My passport and important information was in my other hand. The line was quiet long actually, but I'm fine with it, since I'm happy to feel like a normal person again. 
"Hello! May I please get your passport and informations?" The flight attendance lady asked me. I handed my passport, and took of my sunglasses, so they can confirm me. She widen her eyes, shocked. 
"Miss, is there anything wrong?" I asked concern, she covered , shaked her head. I waited for her to finish my check-in, seeing that her hand was shaking wasn't really helping that I can get out of here quick. She gave back my passport and ticket, she suddenly gave me a piece of paper and a marker. I undertsand what she wanted, so I immediately signed it for her, and smile while walking away. Hm... Looking at my ticket, I still have 30 mins until my plane will depart. A chocolate cafe, was next to me, letting it scent out, just make me hungry. 
"I guess why not~."


Taehyung's POV 
"OKAY OKAY I GOT !!! IT'S NOT LIKE I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE!!" I shouted. Tsk, Can't believe they can't trust me on going on a trip by myself. It's not like I'm that crazy. Anyway~ phew finally I got them out, before attention get to us even more. My blonde hair isn't really helping but oh well, I guess I can't do anything. 
Tapping my foot, while I wait in line. The attendance lady suddenly called me up. Walking there silently, my mask and glasses was taken off. 
"OMG IT'S--," I immediatly covered with my hand, giving my passport and printed out info, I told her to be quiet. She nodded. Hm? Seohyun's signature? Why do I remember her signature? I don't even know myself but it's strange. Why would a fan bring their idol's signature with them to work and all, wouldn't they freak out if it's gotten lost. I face back to the lady seeing her facing away from me, handing a paper and marker to me. I sighed mentally, signer it for her. Covering my face with my disguise, I bowed to her and went off. Sometimes, it's so frustrating get some peace when your an idol, but I get it. The fans just want to greet us and all. I shouldn't be too mean to them I guess. Seeing the time, I got around 20 mins before it departs. I should enjoy some food before going I guess. 


Taehyung walked into the plane trying to find his seat. This time he's going on economy since he ant to feel how economy class like, his okay with anything honestly. It was a two seat, one at the window and one outside. His seat was located at the window, wasting no time he put his luggage at the top, and got comfy in the seat. A women, that looked really familiar to him did the same thing as him. The two suddenly became quiet not knowing if they should take their mask off or not. Seohyun's took it off revealing her face. 
"Seohyun?!" Taehyung whispered to her. Seohyun showed a signal not to shout her now. Taehyung immediately felt these strange feelings. All these strange concidence that became upon the two. Firstly they bump each other in the mall now sitting next to each other on the plane. Taehyung felt immediately safe, since feeling like knowing someone sitting next to is better then not. He took his mask off too, showing his goofy smile.
"Taehyung?!" She did the same reaction immediatly. The two smile at each other, feeling safe and all, not noticing a news reporter was there seeing the two together. 
The mysterious reporter started to take picture before putting their phone on to aeroplane mode. 
"Oh~ this news is gonna be a hit~," They chuckled, taking photos at the couple smiling.