005

➢ One Way Ticket Love

Taehyung sat there next to Seohyun relaxing a bit, he was tired from his schedule but being able to have some rest it was a relief for him. Looking over Taehyung noticed that Seohyun wasn't tired even a bit, she was reading a tourist book, looking through the beautiful pictures and information about Japan. 
"You should sleep, sorry that the light kind of distracted you," Seohyun answered sweetly. Turning off her light, she let the guy to rest his eyes from the light. 
Smiling with his eyes close, he had never thought a sunbaenim like her is so caring. He was afraid to aproach her at first because of her popularity and ranking in the industry. Rumors say that she is like an angel to everyone even though she isn't that attractive and eye catching like her unnies but her personality was the best. Taehyung layed down thinking about it how lucky he was able to get to know her. 

 


4:00 am in the morning Japan. 
The two stood up seeing that they have arrived in Japan, and that they would need to start lining up to get out of the pack plane. 
"It was nice to know you Taehyung-ah~," She said her farewell way to soon noticing that they haven't made it out of the plane yet. Chuckling he smiled and responded to her, " Me too~ You were really nice to me and that you actually considered if I was able to sleep or not, that just made me notice how much of a angel you are Noona!" Seohyun blushed at her dongsaeng. She hesitated a bit but ruffle his hair. 
"Nah~ I bet you will meet people like me everywhere." 
The line have gone faster then they thought, waving their goodbye they parted their way to their own hotel. Well... Actually a surprise caught up with them when they've arrived at their own hotel.


"Miss Seohyun! Is it true that you are dating Mr.Kim Taehyung from BTS?" The reporters spoked in Japanese asked her. She smiled and walked back to her room not answering any question like she suppose to. Immediately she unpack everything and started to go on her social media. 
[ BREAKING NEWS ] 
Seo Joohyun also known as Seohyun Maknae of SNSD are dating Kim Taehyung from BTS. 
SM Entertainment did not confirmed anything but seeing a picture them together on a plane explains everything.
[Comments] 
kimtaehyungwife : that ! 
seobaby : You better not treat my Seohyun bad KIM TAEHYUNG!
kpoppeace : Guys guys! DON'T START A FANWAR IT HAVE NOT CONFIRM YET REMEMBER~

ring* ring*
"Hello?" 
"Seohyun you need to comeback to Korea tomorrow," Lee Soo Man told her in a serious tone. Sighing a bit but understood that she needed to. She agree to go back to Korea.
Laying down on her bed, she still have 24 hours before going back to Korea. Getting up, without caring if she's tired, she got changed into her comfortable clothes, wearing a hoodie and a mask. Grabbing her room key and purse, she slowly make her way outside. 
"Have you heard?! Seo Joo hyun and Kim Tae Hyung are dating!" A Japanese woman started to talk to her companion. 
"Yeah~ Why?" He said without interesting a bit making her relief. 
"Well.. SM haven't confirm yet but do you think they are dating?" The woman was still curious making her partner give up. 
"Honey~ If they are dating it is not our business to know and we should be happy that they are able to be happy with their love ones like us right?" The man hugged the woman making the woman giggle. 
"Stop it~ There's someone in here," She whispered into the man ear. 
Seohyun stood there silent, wondering is it that bad idols date? Ever since her Unnie got in a scandal dating of Baekhyun she was afraid to date anyone due to the heavy hate comments. Leaning on the elevator, it arrived on the ground floor straight after. 
"This is going to be bad..." She mumbles to herself, holding her hands together, getting out of the hotel as fast as she can. The night was quiet, seeing a not so popular ramen bar near here, she went inside seeing no one in it making her relaxed a bit.
"Hello!! Welcome ~ What would you like to order?" The old man asked me. I smiled, sadly the man couldn't see it due to her mask. 
"1 ramen please!" She said in her fluent Japanese. Having a seat, the bells on the door rings catching her attention. Seeing the awfully blonde hair knowing who it is first glance, her face turn serious. The two saw each other knowing who each other is.
"Hello! What would you like to get?" The owner asked the same question. 
"1 ramenn please," The guy respectively said in Japanese. Seating down next to Seohyun, the owner went back in the kitchen giving some alone time for the two. 
"So... Have you saw?" Seohyun broked the silence. 
"Yeah.. I'm sorry about those hate comments Seohyun-ah," He felt guilty seeing how they already insulting Seohyun without thinking that it might not be true. 
"It's okay, I'm familiar with hate comments for years, but we really need to get back to Korea to settle this down." She said in a serious tone. Taehyung nodded. Smelling the ramen aroma, near them, the owner settle down the two bowl of ramen in front of them. Thanking for the food, the two talked comfortably about their normal life, ending the day with a start of a new relationship.