008

➢ One Way Ticket Love

Taehyung's and Seohyun's Apartment
Seohyun's POV
I sat down on the couch looking outside seeing the city view. Taehyung offer to wash the dish since I cook, so I ended up just cleaning up the table and that's it. Huh ? 
"Here, a thanks for cooking dinner," He offered me a beer in front of my face. I'm not a fan of beer but I'm okay with it. Taking the beer in front of me, I smile. 
"Thanks, now tell me what's with your sudden change?" 
"None of your business, not bother to explain." He coldly told me. Jeez, lay off with the icyness in your voice jeez... He start to turn on the radio, making me notice someone's voice. Weird... Never knew BTS was on the radio station today, actually I don't really need to know anyway. Taehyung lean on the arm chair, staring at me. Um... His kind of weirding me out. 
"So what do you want to ask?" He sipped on his drink. Huh? Oh, right during dinner I asked him about his dorm. 
"How is it living with your members?" I smile bitterly, remembering how Girls Generation use to live with each other. 
"Strange question but I guess it's annoying sometimes, but it's fun to live with them." Taehyung smile, looking down the floor. 
"That's nice... You should cherish those moments." I smile. Taehyung look up at me, with a poker face. I wasn't actually sure what he is thinking but I guess he think I'm weird... 
"I'm sorry for being weird..." I tap the can of beer trying to make the silence go away. 
"No, it's okay." He stood up, drinking the rest of the content of the drink. 
"Anyway, good night," Taehyung walked off to our room. Wait?! We have to sleep together tonight?! OMG NO!! I put the can down on the coffee table and rush into the room. Taehyung was about to go in the bed then. 
"WAIT! ARE WE SLEEPING TOGETHER TONIGHT?!" I shouted at him, stare in horror. He look bored as usual. 
"Unless you want to sleep on the couch you are welcome," He lay down on his back holding his phone. God Dammit, I had enough of him today and now I have to share a bed with him. I slip on the other side of the bed, turning my face over, his experssion turn bitter. Huh? What is it? Well it's not my business so I guess I don't have to ask. A sudden text came up on my phone shocking me, I look at it bewildered. Sigh.... I guess I just have to deal with it for now. 

8:00 am in the Morning

Taehyung's POV
Huh? A delicious aroma went up my nose waking me up, I open one of my eyes to see what is the time, 8 am? It's so early but I actually have something to do so I guess it's a good thing to wake up early. Getting out from the bed, I saw Seohyun not next to me, I guess she was the person who is outside. Putting on a jacket to keep me warm from the cold, my feet automatically walk out of the room and into the kitchen. 
"Oh, Your awake ~! Good Morning Babe~!" Seohyun cheerfully greeted me. I widen my eyes. Did she just call me Babe? 
"What the hell did you just call me?!" I shouted stepping back from her weird attitude. Seohyun suddenly walking closer, one step at a time. What the ! Why am I the one who is corner up on the wall?! Shouldn't it be role reverse? 
"Now listen here buddy, I have to do this just because I got told to, don't you dare on thinking off the wrong idea that I like you." She whispered in my ear. I guess she also got the text from last night. 
"How about we eat breakfast Babe!" She pulled my arm to the dining area. My mind is kind of in a mess right now. 
"A-ah Thanks I guess." I sat down waited for her to sit next to me. I am mentally tired right now, honestly last night text message wasn't the best was it. 
Flash Back~
Hm? A text message from the CEO? 

[CEO] 
Tomorrow, be ready, you and Seohyun are going to feature on a variety show. Also after your schedule for your drama, we will be planning on the next album.

Flash Back End!

"So are you ready for tonight?" I look up, seeing that she is calm. 
"Yeah, by the way I got your clothes ready." She's actually really helpful then I thought. She's actually sticking on to me more then I thought. I smile a bit before getting back to eat my breakfast.

10:00 AM 
Seohyun's POV
I stood there in the hallway waited for him to get out to go to work. Fidgeting my fingers, I'm a bit nervous on what I'm about to do. I hope it won't feel weird for him. I need to practice for tonight before doing anything else. I have to be more affecionate to him or they will get suspicious of our relationship. 
"Why are you standing in the hallway?" He stared at me weirdly. God, he knows how to piss somebody in the morning doesn't he. I clench my fist and smile the best I could. 
"I'm sending off my boyfriend of course~" I said with a sweet tone. Hearing him chuckling, I'm on the verge of breaking apart and get piss at him. He suddenly stop in front of me, and pat my head. Huh? What is he doing? I froze there on spot, shock at his action. I bet it was just an act, of course it must be. 
"See ya later, remember to lock the door okay?" I nodded still a bit daze about what just happened. Why am I feeling strange? I bet it's nothing... Anyway I need to get back to reading my script. I'm so excited for this role!! I'm able to play as the main character in Canvas The Emperor. The only thing is that it's a Chinese Web Drama, so I'm a bit scared. Hopefully I will do fine. Okay... Let start working !! Fighting Seo Joo Hyun!!! 
"Let's go!" I shout in the empty apartment. My mood darkens, it feels like before again... I shook my head, getting all the ridiculous ideas away. I have to get my lines right or I would just be a nuisance to the staffs. 

Taehyung's POV
Why did I just do that... God Dammit Taehyung, it's only gonna be for 3 months and the two of you will be back as strangers. I looked out the car window, with everything flowing in my mind. The black van suddenly stop in front of KBS. Today I have to record my part in the drama huh? I turn on my idol mode on, and got out of the van. Walking into the building, I bowed to many sunbaenims showing my respect. Pfft, if it's actually the real me, I would've been ignorant wouldn't I? I'm chuckling at myself. I seriously need to do something, God, I'm that lonely that I'm laughing at myself. 
"Good Morning Taehyung." That voice.... I-


To Be Continue...