003

➢ One Way Ticket Love

The four had a group photo shoot together. Seohyun kept on laughed at how the other three kept on playing tricks on each other. It was amusing, unfortunately it was the end of the photo shoot. Jungkook kinda felt down seeing how they won't get to meet again since he knows that she's super busy and he's super busy. 
"Thank You Seohyun Noona!!!" The three bowed in front of Seohyun, making her shakes her head chuckling. 
"You don't need to bow in front of me," Telling Jungkook, Taehyung and Jimin to stand straight. 
"Hopefully we will collab with each other again," Seohyun suggested. Everyone agreed, nodding their heads; their own managers tell the group to get back in the van for their next scheldue. Waving a farwell, Seohyun smile to herself enjoyed her day with the three. The manager was just quiet, driving her back home. He noticed her weird smile, it was a look that he was familiar with. A girl falling in love... But who?
"Seohyun is there anything, you want to say to me?" He looked at his rearview seeing Seohyun glanced at him and shaked her head. He kept quiet for the whole ride, not wanting to talk about it. 


Dropping herself onto her bed. She thought about what happened today. It wasn't really like her to talk to every guy she sees but for some reason, she have the urge to talk to them. Her phone was buzzing loudly throughout the room. Turning her body over, she grabbed her phone and answered it.
"HYUNNIE!!!" It was none other then her lovely Hyoyeon Unnie. Hyoyeon was the closest to her in SNSD. She felt like Hyoyeon is more of a blood related sister then just a member. 
"Unnie~," Seohyun softly groaned and chuckled. Wait what was the sudden call for? 
"Unnie? Why are you calling me so suddenly??" Seohyun tilted her head talking to the phone. 
"Just wanted to see how are you doing in Japan~ So how is it?" Hyoyeon replied. Seohyun forgot to tell her that the manager gave her an extra scheldue so she wasn't able to go not until next week. 
"Ah Unnie~ I'm not in Japan yet, since Manager oppa gave me extra scheldue," Sighing softly not to noticeable for Hyoyeon to hear. Hyoyeon knows that it was hard for Seohyun. Seeing her so busy these days, she worried for her little dongsaeng health. 
"That manager seriously gonna get a scoulding from Unnie," Hyoyeon sounded so serious that cause Seohyun to laugh. She never will know if Hyoyeon is being serious or not, because of her personality. 
"Anyway Unnie~ I need to go to sleep now~ Do you have any plans tomorrow? We can hang out," Waiting for Hyoyeon to check through her scheldues. Seohyun looked through BTS MVs . After that photoshoot she's getting into BTS more and more. 
"Free tomorrow~ Meet at our usual place okay!! Good Night My SeoBaby~" Hyoyeon ended the call without letting Seohyun say anything. 

 


"How was the photoshoot?" Namjoon smirked knowing that Jungkook will be blabbering about it. 
"Great!! Seohyun Noona was so pretty and nice and cute~" His eyes sparkled. Jimin laughed at Jungkook seeing him so happy while Taehyung for some reason wasn't in a good mood. Walking back into his room, he shut his door and thinking about the day, She was beautiful but she would only be like the others, bossy and selfish when she show her true self. *sighs* What the use on checking out girls when you know they all the same... Jungkook walked in seeing his hyung in deep thoughts. 
"Hello?? Is Taehyung here? Hello? HELLO!!!!," Jungkook had to yell to get Taehyung attention. He looked around seeing Jungkook all mad. 
"What's wrong?" Taehyung asked making Jungkook rolls his eyes. 
"What's wrong? Really ... You were spacing out the whole time. So what's got you in this mood?" Jungkook hums sitting on his bed. Taehyung and Jungkook have been roommates for a while actually Jimin is also their roommate. The three always talk to each other when one of them is in a weird or bad mood. 
"Nothing... just thinking that what is the use on getting a girlfriend when you will eventually break up with each other..." Taehyung sighs. He experienced being dump by someone before and he didn't like that feeling at all. Hopefully he won't see that person anymore, hatred would just build up in his body. 
"Eh? Why would you say that?" Jungkook lied down softly getting comfortable on the bed ready to listen to Taehyung's long talk. 
"Jungkook.. When you start dating someone you will understand what I'm saying..." Taehyung pull a pillow and covers his head.

 


Seohyun sat in the corner all covered up so none of her fans could see her. She waited for Hyoyeon sitting at their favourite café. It's call Bisou café, a french café that serves her favourite latté and crossiant. A woman walked in getting her attention, it was Hyoyeon. She's wearing sunglasses and a hat to cover her face while Seohyun wore nerd glasses and a scarf. Waving her hand to get Hyoyeon's eyes she smile softly in her scarf. 
"How's it going Seobaby~" Hyoyeon putted her purse in another seat and sat on the other. 
"Good, but tired really... I have been so busy and manager oppa just had to add more at least I'm able to go on holiday next week," Seohyun pouted, Hyoyeon laughed pinching her dongsaeng's cheek softly. 
"Awww How about let's go to the shopping centre today~ Unnie will buy you something for your trip to Japan," She suggested making the other girl face brighten. 
"Jinjja?! Awww Gomawoyo Unnie!!!," Seohyun's eye smile came out hugging her Unnie. Seohyun was always grateful that Hyoyeon was by her side. Hyoyeon was like her older sister that take care of her every step she does. Even though she was more mature then her Unnie but Hyoyeon always was able to cheer her up.