001

➢ One Way Ticket Love

Seohyun's POV

The morning cup of coffee slips through my mouth, giving it a bitter taste. I was really tired last night from my musical Mama Mia, I had topractice and memorise my lines. Fortunately they told me that we can have a 1 month break before rehearsing again. I have already booked my ticket to Japan and tonight I'm going. My phone rang, huh? Why is someone calling me right now? 
"Hello?" I press on the speaker since I'm busy eating my breakfast. 
"Ah Seohyun~ Can you post-pone your trip today and go next week pretty please?" Manager oppa said made me sigh. I guess I could put in another schedule before going on holiday. 
"Fine... But what am I doing?" I texted my travel agent to change my flight date. 
"You will be doing a photoshoot with BTS Maknae Line, is that a problem?" My ear twitch hearing that I will be doing a photoshoot with them. I liked their music a lot, I once talked to them at the meeting room just normal talk like introduction and stuff.
"No Problem, when are you picking me up?" I glance at the watch seeing it's 9:00 am already. 
"Right now actually, I'm outside of your house," Looking out of thw window, I saw Manager Oppa Van, going back in to change my clothes quickly.
"I'll be down in 15 mins," 

Taehyung's POV

Jungkook and Jimin got up after me since all three of us needed to do a photoshoot. The manager forgot to tell us who we are doing the photoshoot is but honestly I don't care. I just wanted to get this done, so I can get home and wait until next week for my trip oversea. Yes, yes I said it. A trip oversea without my members, I just wanted some personal time and some thinking time. 
"Hyung!!! What are you standing there for?! We're going to be late," Jungkook scolded me. Getting up I got pulled by Jungkook and Jimin immediately into our van.
"Yah What was that for?!" I frowned, Jungkook and Jimin laughed and shaked their head.
"We know that your excited for your trip but we didn't thought that you would be that excited to be frozen at a spot," Jungkook and Jimin laughed making me pout. 
Can't I be happy though? All well, I guess life is life. 
Our ride to the photoshoot was pretty short but that just means that we can finish it faster. 
"Palli," I ran out of the van telling the other two to hurry up. Walking into the place, there was someone that catches my eyes. It couldn't be... OMG IT'S SNSD MAKNAE SEOHYUN!!! I know I know, I'm a fanboy of Taeyeon but for some reason Seohyun have been my bias wrecker. 
I walked over to the photographer, he told me to have my make up and clothes on. I was about to go into the make up room but seeing Jungkook talking to Seohyun. wait... WHAT THE ?! HOW DID HE GET SO CLOSE TO HER SO FAST ?!

Jungkook's POV

Omg~ My bias in SNSD is talking to me. She so pretty in real life, I just feel like I'm falling in love with her. 
"Jungkook-ssi I forgot to tell you congratulations a long time ago for your win," Seohyun laughed shyly, my eyes twinkle for her. 
"Oh It's okay at least you congratulate us, also you don't need to be so formal Seohyun Noona~," Causing her blush. It was so cute when she blushed when I said Noona. 
"Jungkook-ah don't you need to go and do your make up and clothes?" She tilted my head and laugh. I look at myself forgetting that I needed too get dress. What a mess!!!
"Sorry Noona~ I have to go and change name or he will get angry at me," Pointing at the photographer, I walk to the make up room , turning my head back seeing Seohyun waving back at me. Ah~ Such a Goddess.

No one's POV

Jungkook walked in the make up room seeing Taehyung a bit out of his mind. 
"What's up Hyung~" Jungkook cheerfully greeted him making he turn his head. 
"When did you got so close to Seohyun that quick?" Taehyung asked making Jungkook jump. Well he didn't want to say that he flirted with her, so.... 
"Are you guys done yet?" Jimin suddenly cut through the two conversation. He looked at the two seeing they were in a serious mood made him felt awkward. 
"Uh... Am I disturbing something..." His face was red when Taehyung nodded his head. He immediately went out of the room, waiting for them. 

Jimin's POV

I feel so left out now.. especially when I don't know what they talking. Sitting down on the couch, I felt someone sat next to me. 
"Are you okay Jimin?" Seohyun carefully asked me. I'm happy that she notice that I'm down. I guess that's why Jungkook like her so much. 
"Nothing really, just that V and Jungkook is acting weird in the make up room for some reason," Silently kicking the air, she chuckled at me. 
"It's okay Jimin, I sometimes felt like that with Taeyeon and Tiffany Unnie," She smiled, she suddenly stood up making me look up at her.
"Do you want to eat something before doing the photoshoot?" She had her hand out for me to grab. I happily link my hand with her letting her lead me. I guess today isn't a bad day after all.