Every single particle inside my body is loving you

4 Letters, love to death
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

On the set, Gary and Jihyo will always stick together , in the waiting room before shooting, during break, and even after the shoot, they will wait their manager together. And their behaviour start to make everyone suspicious about them, and wondering what's their relationship.

 

KJK : something it’s going on between those two.

LKS : why are you saying this hyung ?

JSJ : see how Jihyo already drops honorifics with Gary only? She talk to him so casually.

KJK : can’t you see they always together ? how come in such short notice, how come they become so closer ?

LKS : aish hyung, are you feeling jealous ?

KJK : not at all, but it’s seems weird.

YJS : yes I can sense that, don’t tell me they are dating after all the advice we said to Gary.

KJK : yah haha !! I’m sure you know something !!!!

Haha : aiish Hyung, just let them be, what’s the problem with that ?

KJK : so you know something !

Haha : no I don't know nothing !

YJS : I watched so many loveline on show getting real, and then eventually, if it turns not well, they will break up, and do you know how much it’s impact the show ?
It’s been only 2 months we started shooting Running Man. We can’t afford to have already some issues.
Haha do you know how many persons are working for the sake of the program ? how long work they did before putting this show into something real ?
We can’t destroy they hardword for something trivial !

Haha : I understand, but I don’t think love between two persons is something trivial. 
Why you have to be such a hindrance ? if it’s something mean to be, then how can we forbid this love ?
Anyway, there is nothing going on, otherwise I’m sure Gary hyung will already tell me. So don’t bother them with this, there is nothing !

JSJ : guys, if there is really something, they will just tell us. But it’s true, we need to keep an eyes on them.

Haha : aish ! this is crazy ! I feel like 2 teenagers in a secret relationship, and their family against about them…
Is that Romeo & Juliet ! aigooo !

 

Later after the filming of episode 13.

Haha : Gary hyung, I’m not teasing you, but tell honestly if something is going on with Jihyo ?

Gary : wae ? why are you so serious suddenly ?

Haha : hyung, the others keep saying that you two get close very quickly, they are afraid that you are currently dating ?

Gary : why they keep talking about me and Jihyo, no nothing is going on, we are just friends, we become friends and that’s all. Right now with have a Oppa/dongsaeng relationship that’s all.

Haha : hyung, look at me and swear to me.

Gary : aiiish why you have to be always so suspicious … well to tell you the truth, last week, we had a dinner, only the two of us at my restaurant.

Haha : Mollaguuuu ?!! what ?!!!! And you are only telling me now ! and so ?

Gary : like I said, nothing ! we ate and talk as friend that’s all … like we can eat you and me together !

Haha : but why only the 2 of us ? you should call me, I can be you cover !

Gary : thank you but I just feel that I want to know her in private ..

Haha : hyung …

Gary : yeah … I know ! I think the more I get to know her, and more I fall for her ..ah Haha, what I am going to do ?

Haha : I won’t tell you like the others,  to not fallen for her. But If you really love her, I will support you. 
Do you want to confess ?

Gary : I don’t know .. I think it’s still early, it’s only 2 months we know each other, if I tell her that I like her, I’m afraid she will get scared and even run away from me.
I just want to let things like this right now. I won’t confess her, until I’m sure she also had some feeling for me.
Being her friend right now it’s enough for me. Getting to know more about her, talking together, have fun without any second thougths, those little things makes me happy already. I know if she sense something, she will distant herself.
Dong Hoon yah, don’t tell anybody, I just want to maintain things like this for now on. We will see in the futur...

Haha : Ok hyung I understand. 

 

Filming of episode 13/14

Lizzy joins the show, the PD cast her, thinking it will be good to have some fresh blood.

Everyone were all happy to have Lizzy, she knows how to put herself in the light, charming all the guys around. Even Gary was smiling over Lizzy. 

Jihyo who is not use of acting cute, feel a little bit off of the circle, while all the guys were making a fuss over Lizzy. She actually felt a little bit sas that Gary don’t pay attention to her, but instead to Lizzy. She feels even a little bit annoyed. Gary saw that Jihyo was a little be setback from the others.

Gary : Jihyo all you alright ? you seem a little bit gloomy ?

Jihyo : now you notice me ?

Gary : what ? what’s going on Jihyo ?

Jihyo : ah ani oppa, nothing. *she realizes she was too harsh to Gary*

Gary : Jihyo come with me.

Gary grabs Jihyo’s arm, and they went to a quiet place without no one around.

Jihyo : ah oppa, let me go.

Gary : so Jihyo, tell me exactly, what’s the problem ?

Jihyo : no it’s nothing oppa .. really

Gary : Jihyo I thought we became closer ?

 

Jihyo POV
It’s nice to have someone to rely on, but how I can accept and take all of his kindness like this, I’m such a selfish person.

 

Jihyo : yes we are .. But I can’t always bother you everytime I have some issue. You will be sick of me..
Gary Oppa, thank you for your concern. But I’m okay, I am not weak as you think, because if you depend on someone, it makes you want to lean on it.

Gary : We are friends no ? so if you’re going through something hard, don’t keep it to yourself.
Talk to me, Oppa will help you. I will always help you as much as I can, I will never be sick of you.

Jihyo : Oppa, it’s really silly of me .. I am even so embarass to feel this way..

Gary : no no no tell me Jihyo, Oppa is listening.

Jihyo : it’s just .. I feel kind of jealous that everyone were all over Lizzy, even Gary oppa ..

Gary : what you were jealous of Lizzy ? How come ?!

Jihyo : I feel so uneasy, don’t get me wrong I am not a shallow person, like I want to be the center, or be the only girl of the show, I am not jealous about that. It’s just, I feel like I failed as a person, if I did great on the show, they will never cast Lizzy. I really feel like, I was not good enough and they have to add someone.

Gary : Jihyo I told you so many times, why are you looking down about yourself like this, have a little more faith of you, be confident !!!
I’m sure if they add her on , it’s because, they don’t want to burden you as the only female, it could be hard on you.

Jihyo : I know oppa, and everytime your words really confort me, but i can’t help and feel this way.

Gary : no one can replace you for me ..

Jihyo : oppa !!! be serious 5 min please, I’m not in the mood of joking !

Gary : I am serious ! Jihyo no one can compete with you.

Jihyo : oppa ... but still you were all over Lizzy …

Gary : Jihyo, don’t tell me you are jealous of Lizzy because of me ?

Jihyo : aniiiiiiyo ! it’s just, we are always together, and suddenly, she came, and you went to her, leaving me… and … ahhhh oppa !!!

 

Gary POV
OMG this is so cute, so she was jealous of Lizzy because I show some interest to Lizzy, and didn’t pay attention to Jihyo.

 

Gary : Jihyo, I will always pay attention to you first, before anybody. Don’t think too much about this. I believe, if you are envious, you lose.

Jihyo : Oppa, you really know How to talk to person and always have the right word to cheer me up. 
You help me so much in Running man so far, what can I do without you ?

Gary : that’s why you need to be more nice with me Jihyo !

Jihyo : I am always nice with you oppa !

Gary : yeah I know, but it will be great if you don’t forget to buy me something good to eat ! 

Jihyo : aish oppa, I promise you already, so I will do it ! 

 

Few days later.

 

Jihyo POV

How should i treat Gary oppa ? If we are going to a restaurant, and being caught it could be a scandal... But I don't own a restaurant ... 
Maybe should I just make him something and give it to him ? What should I make ? But I don't know how to cook ... Maybe it will taste bad...
Something easy then, and something it can be eat cold as well.. . What does he like ?  I know he likes korean food the most, but what can I make ? 
Let's search ! 

*searching : easy korean receipe*
*scrolling her phone screen*

Hmmm let see , seems like japchae is easy to make, but maybe it's not enough ... Oh I know, I can make Kimbap as well ! 

 (Kimbap)   (Japchae)

 

Jihyo : Ommaaaaa ! Can you help me ! 

Jihyo's mom : yes Seong Im? 

Jihyo : can you help me to cook a bento please ?

Jihyo's mom : ehh ? A bento ? Why suddenly ?  For you ? It's rare of you ! 

Jihyo : wae omma ?! It's just tomorrow we won't have a lot of time to eat between all my appointement.

Jihyo's mom : but they always provide you food on set, why you need to cook something?

Jihyo : hummm ... i'm just sick of those industrial bento and I miss your food.

Jihyo's mom : ok I will cook for you.. What do you want to eat ?

Jihyo : ahhh shirooo, I will cook, I just want you to teach me that's all.

Jihyo's mom : my daughter ... Do you think omma can be fool so easyly ? Did you get yourself a boyfriend ? Who is he ? 

Jihyo : nooo omma, it's not like this ! 

Jihyo's mom: I am your mother, I  know when my child is lying ! 

Jihyo : it's just a sunbae at work, who help me a lot. I just want to cook something nice to show my gratitude, that's all omma, really ! 

Jihyo's mom : ok ok ... As you said. But if you get a boyfriend, you will tell me, arasso ? 

Jihyo : ne ...

 

Jihyo POV

I really can't hide anything from mom, I hope Gary oppa will like it.  I have to endure Mom's nagging... how did she figure it out right away ..ah Omma can be so scary sometimes ..

 

Episode 15

At the waiting room. Everyone was waiting for filming. Gary was at corner of the room with Haha, Jihyo came and say hello to everyone.

Jihyo POV
Oh nooo everyone is already here .. I should wake up earlier, now I can't give to Gary oppa in front of everyone ..

Gary : oh Hello Jihyo ! you are late today ! 

Jihyo : ah ne ... Sorry I overslept ..

YJS : don't worry, anyway the staff are still not ready to film.

JSJ : how long are we gonna wait ?

Myuk PD : maybe 30min, we have an audio problem with the micro...

KJK : well we can only wait then ..

LKS : I'm going to buy some coffee, who do you want some ? 

Jihyo : one americano Kwang soo please .

Gary : one macchiato.

Haha : one latte for me

JSJ : one expresso

YJS : one tea ..

KJK : one orange juice

LKS : ahhh wait a moment, slow down I need to write down ! 

Joong ki : it's ok, I remember everything. I will come to help you Kwang soo

Jihyo : excuse me, I need to go to the toilet, where is it ? 

Myuk PD : next to the exit, on your left.

Jihyo : ok thank you. 

 

"To Kang Gary : 

Oppa can you come next the toilet, I need to talk to you. - Jihyo"

 

Gary : Jihyo are you ok ? why did you text me ?What do you want to tell me ? 

Jihyo : ahh oppa ... Hmmm this is for you ! *She give to Gary the box, but couldn't look straight to him as she was so shy.

Gary : what's this ? 

Jihyo : well I promise to treat you, I don't have much time to go out for a restaurant, so I cook this for you. I don't know if it suits your taste .. 

Gary : Jihyo ... Did you cook for me ? *Gary was so trilled*

Jihyo : ne ... It's nothing, really, it's just japchae and kimbop.. 

Gary : OMG Jihyo cooked for me !!!! Jihyoooo can I hug you ?! 

Jihyo : shiro oppa !!! People will see us. 

Gary : oppa is so happy !!! It's even better than going to restaurant, because you cooked something specially for me !!! 

Jihyo : try first, maybe it's bad ..

Gary : I don't care ! Even if I'm eating poop, I am happy because it's coming from you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter