Permanent member

4 Letters, love to death
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At SBS building

 

PD Cho : I think we should add a girl as a permanent member.

YJS : I think the same.

Cho PD : having a girl will add some freshness, and attract more public, more male public.

Haha : having only guy is really not funny

LKS : Haha the enernal playboy ! 

Haha : yaah do you want to die ?! 

Kim Joog Kook : but if we add a girl, then we have to be extremely careful, and also, I can't be too rough ..

Ji Suk Jin : aigooo you really a savage ! 

KJK : what did you say ?! Do you want me to show you my savage mode?

YJS : stop fighting you guys, we are talking about really important matters ! 

So who do you think we can cast ? Maybe Lee Hyeri, she is a fierce person who doesn't afraid of guy

KJK : shiro ! She will be the one who beat us constanly ! 

And also this is running man, we are not doing family outing again.

YJS : that's right, people will get bored if we always cast the same person.

 

Gary POV

This is it ! My chance to see Ji hyo again ! We need to cast her ! If she join running man then I can see her everyweek ! This is the perfect occasion !

Gary who didn't participate much during the meeting finally speak up his mind.

Gary : why we don't cast Jihyo, I mean Song Ji Hyo sshi, last time she was here, she was confortable around us, she really participate a lot, enjoying game and is very competitive during the mission.

She is also a tomboy, and she is not like other girls who need extra care.

Haha : Hyung you sure talk a lot when it's about Song Jihyo

JSK : yes since when you became such a talktative guy in 2 weeks.

Gary : ani hyung, but I just think that she fits well, and easy to deal with.

 

Gary POV

I actually just want to see her again so badly ...

But I can't say it loud! 

 

YJS : Jihyo is a great choice, she is really an easygoing person.

JSK : but don't you think because of her past movie, people won't like her to be on the show? I mean don't get me wrong, I appreciate Jihyo, but running man is a show also for kids, parents won't like an actress who did an movie to be part of the show. And what if it will damage our image ?

Gary : hyung what are you saying Gary was really annoyed by Suk Jin comment. How can he say that about someone so loveable as Jihyo.

She is an actress, and this movie was released 2 years ago. When people will stop harass her for her past ? 

Since then, she had a lot of another movie, drama or CF.

If people thinks she will damage the image, they won't cast her in any project. I actually also write lot of explicit lyrics, but I am still here !

JSK : I'm sorry I really didn't mean that.

YJS : calm down Gary, you know that Suk Jin hyung is a little bit too old school. I really like Jihyo, she is very a nice person, very reliable and considerate to other people.

LKS : I also really like noona, she takes care of me last time.

Cho PD : when she come as a guest last episode, we didn't receive any negative comments, actually lot of people like her.

*Haha was whispering to Gary*

Haha : Hyung she really make a great impact on you that Song Jihyo sshi !

Gary : what are you talking about ?! 

Haha : you are suddenly so tense, and I never throught that you will speak up your mind so strongly about her.

Gary : Dong Hoon, just stop it ! 

Haha : I really feel there is something in the air ... Hahahaa so fishy ! 

Cho PD : so I will contact her and her agency and ask them if she wants to join running man as a permanent member.

 

Back home, after the meeting, Gary and Haha were having a drink together. 

Actually, those 2 lived together for a while before Haha finally settle down in his own place at Hong Dae with another actor friend.

Haha still crash at Gary's some times when he feels alone.

They drank a little bit too much, and started to talk about Jihyo.

 

Haha : seriously hyung, what do you think about Song Ji Hyo?

Gary : arghh again about that !

Haha : Hyung you were so pissed about Suk Jin comment, I really throught that you will leave the room.

Gary :  I respect Suk Jin Hyung, but he was so rude towards Jihyo behind her back.

Haha : Hyung, do you like her ? 

Gary : come on ! I just know her for 1 week ! 

Haha : but you are attract to her ? 

Gary : well it's true that she is really beautiful,and she is a very nice kid.

Haha : yes sure she is.

Hyung when I saw you both having a talk back in the car, I swear I saw some sparkles between you two.

Gary : stop your nonsense already ! 

Even if I do like her, she is too beautiful for me, I'm sure she will never be interessted to someone like me ! 

Haha : so you admit that you like her !!! 

hyung she said that she is a Leessang fan, that means she is a fan of you.

Gary : yes a fan of my songs that's all ! that doesn't mean she likes me ! 

She is totally out of my league ! 

Haha : Hyung, at club I saw you hitting on so many girl, and pretty hot chicks.

Gary : she is different ! I'm sure she is not easy as the girl I met at club.

And i see her differently that the girls at club.

Haha : differently ? How different ?

Gary : I don't know ! Ahh stop bothering me with this !!! arrrrrrghhhh 

Haha : hyung, it's been a long time since your last relationship, it's time for you to move on, and turn the page definitely. You can't stay a celibate forever ! 

I know you are still hurt from your breakup, but hyung it's time for you to start a new love, and maybe a new love with Song Ji Hyo sshi.

 

Haha finally fell asleep on the couch. Gary went back to his bedroom, he can't stop thinking about what Haha told him.

It's maybe time for him to date again and stop fooling around with some girls at club.

Perhaps he needs a real relationship, with Ji hyo ?  

 

Gary POV 

Ahh how it's possible she could like me. I am so ugly compares to her, and I'm sure she used to date handsome guys. Who do you think I am to pretend to date someone like her. What a silly idea,let's forget about it,  I just need to sleep.

 

The day after, Cho PD contact Namoo Actors agency, Jihyo's company.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter